One Sentence at a Time

latecomer91364

Literotica Guru
Promote the story forward with a single sentence. You're allowed a maximum of two lines within the box, keeping the same font.

Bob Meets Brenda
by
Everybody

When Bob saw Brenda across the crowded bar, he immediately told the bartender to send her a drink and put it on his tab.

Promote the story forward with a single sentence. You're allowed a maximum of two lines within the box, keeping the same font.

Bob Meets Brenda
by
Everybody

When Bob saw Brenda across the crowded bar, he immediately told the bartender to send her a drink and put it on his tab.

'Dude, you don't have a tab,' the bartender said. 'You're strictly cash. Remember?'

Last edited by a moderator:
Bob pulled a gun from his coat and shot the bartender in the face, whispering, "But I'm all out of cash," he then turned in Brenda's direction, screaming, "It wasn't meant to be, baby," and shot her between the eyes before stuffing the barrel of the gun into his mouth and mumbling something that sounded like fucked up gibberish; he pulled the trigger, his brains splattered across the shelves of liquor behind him.

Bob woke in a cold sweat, shaking with horror at the vivid technicolour Tarantino like gore fest involving his work colleague Brenda, with only one thing truly bothering him; why had he cum in pyjama pants?

Last edited:
Bob woke in a cold sweat, shaking with horror at the vivid technicolour Tarantino like gore fest involving his work colleague Brenda, with only one thing truly bothering him; why had he cum in pyjama pants?

ED: /attempted resurrection following unkindofhere.

Bob turned from the gore to find some tissue paper to clean himself, but he stopped cold at the terrifying sight just inside the door, asking himself, "Why are there pandas in the bar, and why are they looking at me like they haven't eaten any bamboo for a month?"

"Not again!" moaned Brenda, bustily (and undeadly) while picking herself up from the floor, quite literally.

"Not again!" moaned Brenda, bustily (and undeadly) while picking herself up from the floor, quite literally.

She stumbled to her feet, momentarily pondering her plan to kill her stepfather, when the director yelled "CUT!"

"Oh well, if that is the case," said the man from the Ministry, "you'll need a gaming licence."

"I give up", thought Brenda, and wandered out to get coffee at Craft Services, where she ran into Bob eating a danish.

Last edited:
Even though distracted by her own problems, she managed a smile and said, "Well, Bob, It looks like our big scene is coming up next."

'Jeez, Brenda! I thought we had agreed that just for once we could have a quiet drink without you making a big scene.'

'Jeez, Brenda! I thought we had agreed that just for once we could have a quiet drink without you making a big scene.'

She was beyond being distracted by Bob's playful banter, glaring at him when she whispered, "Did you think about what I asked you?"

Last edited:
She was beyond being distracted by Bob's playful banter, glaring at him when she whispered, "Did you think about what I asked you?"

'Yes. I did,' said Bob. 'I thought about it a lot. But somehow I just don't think that wearing a purple chicken suit while I shag you is really me.'

'Yes. I did,' said Bob. 'I thought about it a lot. But somehow I just don't think that wearing a purple chicken suit while I shag you is really me.'

Suddenly, a shower of massive meteors hit the earth and killed every living being on the planet.

The End

Suddenly, a shower of massive meteors hit the earth and killed every living being on the planet.

The End
Fortunately the quantum froth spewed-forth a universe exactly the same as the one that destroyed the planet, but with a near miss. In this universe, Bob's chicken suit was green, not purple, so he plowed ahead. Next episode: Nanobots fix everything. But with goofs. Hilarity ensues.

Fortunately the quantum froth spewed-forth a universe exactly the same as the one that destroyed the planet, but with a near miss. In this universe, Bob's chicken suit was green, not purple, so he plowed ahead. Next episode: Nanobots fix everything. But with goofs. Hilarity ensues.

The Nanobots' self-reflective AI is slightly dyslectic, and they believe they are Nanny-bots. After diapering everyone not in a chicken costume, they produce eggs for the chicken people to incubate. A new era of fetishism emerges, and a new erotic literature site is established by someone named Lerual.

Back