Looking to chat with others about sex with my wife

Greetings. I'm a married male mid 40s looking to chat with other men about them having sex with my wife. She once dropped her panties for another man. At first I was pissed but I soon began to become aroused by her tryst. I began to fantasize about other men fucking her and now I want her to do it again. Until then I enjoy chatting with others about her and what they'd do with her.

PM me if you're interested. I'd love to hear from you.

I'm on line now. PM me please.

Greetings. I'm a married male mid 40s looking to chat with other men about them having sex with my wife. She once dropped her panties for another man. At first I was pissed but I soon began to become aroused by her tryst. I began to fantasize about other men fucking her and now I want her to do it again. Until then I enjoy chatting with others about her and what they'd do with her.

I'd love to chat. PM me.

My wife's naked upstairs. I'd love to hear from you.

Bumped. I'm on line looking to chat.

Looking to chat. PM me.

I'm on line now and would love to hear from you.

Bumped for our pleasure. Thanks.

Looking too

Open mind. A lot of people are closed minded about sex. If it's just sex it cool.

Be careful what you wish for.My old man like this and it became an obsession.Always asking me would I fuck this guy or that one.Or how about his work buddies.If it was just the two of us,he'd tell me a scenario about who and why someone else was fucking me.I once asked him if he ever fantasize about other women when he was in me.He answered me ,no,never.Then he told me,but I always fantasize that I am someone else fucking you.Problem now is sometimes he can't get off unless we roleplay or indulge in it somehow.(I guess its not that bad,but sometimes it is).

Be careful what you wish for.My old man like this and it became an obsession.Always asking me would I fuck this guy or that one.Or how about his work buddies.If it was just the two of us,he'd tell me a scenario about who and why someone else was fucking me.I once asked him if he ever fantasize about other women when he was in me.He answered me ,no,never.Then he told me,but I always fantasize that I am someone else fucking you.Problem now is sometimes he can't get off unless we roleplay or indulge in it somehow.(I guess its not that bad,but sometimes it is).

I've had this fear, now that the cat is out of the bag. I catch myself wanting to use the fantasy in the bedroom but i don't want to over play it especially if she isn't there at the moment. You have to pay attention to your partner or you will leave them behind.

Back