Ancient Story

ratimom

Really Experienced
Story from Roman empire or any other empire where King, beautiful queen mother and lusty Prince.

Prince lusting for body of his beautiful queen mother. Whereas queen is very loyal to King.

Queen as a women realises her son's hidden intentions and try to ignore it as men tendancy towards beautiful women.

Prince kills his king father by poisoning him and then claims crown empire and queen mother as his queen.

Queen denies his offer of becoming his queen...

That is too clean and simple. See Anthony Blond's A Scandalous History of the Roman Emperors for tales of the incests, rapes, marriages, forced divorces, murders, and ultra-kinks of would-be Imperial players from Julius Caesar to Nero.

For your tale the king has princes and princesses from prior and current queens (including a leftover dowager queen who may be his mother) busily trying to fuck and/or murder each other and their cousins, aunts, uncles, nosy nobles, etc. It's all plots, betrayals, and unlimited sex while they grapple for power.

Don't forget priests, generals, and bankers. They get fucked and murdered too.

That is too clean and simple. See Anthony Blond's A Scandalous History of the Roman Emperors for tales of the incests, rapes, marriages, forced divorces, murders, and ultra-kinks of would-be Imperial players from Julius Caesar to Nero.

For your tale the king has princes and princesses from prior and current queens (including a leftover dowager queen who may be his mother) busily trying to fuck and/or murder each other and their cousins, aunts, uncles, nosy nobles, etc. It's all plots, betrayals, and unlimited sex while they grapple for power.

Don't forget priests, generals, and bankers. They get fucked and murdered too.

Thanks Hypoxia for your nice suggestions.

I would like to hear from you and other readers/writers, what happens next when queen denies offer of prince to become his queen and accept him as king from body and soul.

Two Words

Gaius Caligula...

His four year reign will keep a Lit author busy for a lifetime.

Love and Kisses

Lisa Ann

If I were to write it (and I have no intention to), I would set it in a fictitious kingdom of my own invention. That way I wouldn't have to worry about historical inaccuracies, or pedantic critics coming up with comments like "A Legate outranks a Proconsul, you dork! Don't you know anything?"

I would probably set it in Greece, contemporaneously with the Persian invasion of "300" fame. There were lots of little city-states in those days, and you just know that they knew how to party.

If I were to write it (and I have no intention to), I would set it in a fictitious kingdom of my own invention. That way I wouldn't have to worry about historical inaccuracies, or pedantic critics coming up with comments like "A Legate outranks a Proconsul, you dork! Don't you know anything?"
I suggested pervo Rome as a rough model, not a blueprint. Sure, invent the realm and titles; change the names. But make sure royals and nobles are the usual batch of decadent, incestuous, murderous, bored, scheming scumbags. Before TV and iPhones, how else could privileged patricians pass the time?

I would probably set it in Greece, contemporaneously with the Persian invasion of "300" fame. There were lots of little city-states in those days, and you just know that they knew how to party.
Sorry -- bestiality, under-18, and snuff abounded. And those were all pissant places. Pull a Robert E Howard trick. Retreat to a Hyborian-like age of sick empires and savage heirarchies, with pervo barbarians ravaging the borderlands, and sex and menace everywhere. Palace parties; palace intrigues; clever slaves; hot harems; disguised royals playing temple harlots. You've got it all.

I suggested pervo Rome as a rough model, not a blueprint. Sure, invent the realm and titles; change the names. But make sure royals and nobles are the usual batch of decadent, incestuous, murderous, bored, scheming scumbags. Before TV and iPhones, how else could privileged patricians pass the time?

Sorry -- bestiality, under-18, and snuff abounded. And those were all pissant places. Pull a Robert E Howard trick. Retreat to a Hyborian-like age of sick empires and savage heirarchies, with pervo barbarians ravaging the borderlands, and sex and menace everywhere. Palace parties; palace intrigues; clever slaves; hot harems; disguised royals playing temple harlots. You've got it all.

Carnival and Hypoxia nice suggestions by you both. I would like to hear more suggestions from more readers/writers.

Story continuation from my perspective as below.

After refusal from queen, prince start pressurizing her to marry him or to surrender him for sex. Queen denies as she is very loyal to her late husband and can't think to spread legs for her own son.

Meantime Arab king heard about beauty of Roman queen and declares war with Roman empire. Arab empire is very powerful in military.
Roman queen now knows the result of war. She is now very worried about het kingdom and people of kingdom.

She meets Prince who is already worried by Arabs war declaration with them due to queen. He is not ready to loose his beautiful mother.

Queen mother keeps proposal in front of Prince. If he wins this war she will ready to become his queen.

Last edited:
Any genius have any thoughts about how should this story progress?

And with TV and iPhones how do privileged patricians pass the time?
Watch them on your TV and phone to find out. They grapple for wealth and power online, apparently. Selling fashions, foofoos, and fears to anxiously aspiring audiences.

Back in the (classical) day, graffiti were the local tweets. Graeco-Roman latrine and walkway walls sported scrawled opinions, advice, warnings. In later (medieval) days, when only priests, clerks, and wizards were literate, graffiti and marginal notes told the news.

Ah, a story structure! Follow the action via graffiti. A modern archaeologist probing an ancient castle reconstructs sensual scenes from clerical wall-markings. Or an archivist traces monks' marginal notes in ancient volumes, notes that tell of debaucheries, royal rampages, nun-nookie, etc.

Last edited:
Back