My babe

Seeing all of the boys bulging when they see her will make for a sexually charged night out. I personally love the idea!!

What a sexy siren in that red dress!

Happy to get a glimpse of Dick Dickens, thanks ;D

That 'Red Dress and Mrs. Dickens' were meant to Be ;) .. Happy TGIF to you Both!!!, It shows All of Her Curves just Right .. You're a Lucky Man Mr. D !!!

attachment.php

Great Ass, Breasts and Legs !!!

Thanks For Sharing ...

Hugs

Happy weekend ahead, everyone! Today's a day off for me and I'm doing a lot of lounging around…

- Mrs. Dickens xoxo

attachment.php

Seeing all of the boys bulging when they see her will make for a sexually charged night out. I personally love the idea!!

Us, too!!

red dress looks so sexy! Love her curves.

And her ass is absolutely gorgeous. Makes me want to lift up that dress and do dirty things...:devil:

I like how you do dirty things :)

What a sexy siren in that red dress!

Happy to get a glimpse of Dick Dickens, thanks

Happy to share some of Richard. I want to include more of him in the future. Thanks, dw!

That 'Red Dress and Mrs. Dickens' were meant to Be .. Happy TGIF to you Both!!!, It shows All of Her Curves just Right .. You're a Lucky Man Mr. D !!!

Great Ass, Breasts and Legs !!!

Thanks For Sharing ...

Hey OneHD - Happy Friday to you, too!

great pics!!

TY!!

A predictable reaction to an incredibly sexy stimulus. ;)

Still… I like it!

Last edited:
Mrs & MR R. so love the red dress, but than LOVE ALL your pictures, so sexy, so sensual so teasing….LOVE IT.
Have a wonderful naughty week-end and please keep that camera near by ;)
:kiss::kiss::kiss: for you both and :rose::rose::rose: for the sweet sexy MRS.

Supposed to be in bed but I can't sleep…

So I'm looking through our pics. I've posted several clothed shots lately and that seems like cheating on here so… here's an oldie that I took for Richard a few months ago. Tan lines :rolleyes:

- Mrs. Dickens

attachment.php

Last edited:
So I'm looking through our pics. I've posted several clothed shots lately and that seems like cheating on here so… here's an oldie that I took for Richard a few months ago. Tan lines :rolleyes:

- Mrs. Dickens

attachment.php

Oh my I love your tan lines.

- Mrs. Dickens

attachment.php

MMMM :heart: it…. and for sure warmed me up one again on this soooo cold NYC night,……sweet dreams :kiss::kiss::kiss:& :rose::rose::rose:

That's right Mrs D,

No one likes a cheater! You on the other hand.......let's just say I really like you.:D

Great pic. I'd love to know what was going through your mind as you took it.

Oz

- Mrs. Dickens

attachment.php

- Mrs. Dickens

It's always a thrill to see some skin that's normally hidden from view.

Happy weekend ahead, everyone! Today's a day off for me and I'm doing a lot of lounging around…

- Mrs. Dickens xoxo

Hey OneHD - Happy Friday to you, too!

Mrs. Dickens .. Thank You !! .. You can even make Camos Sexy .. ;)

attachment.php

You don't have be Nude to Be Sexy ... :)

Thanks For Sharing ....

Back