Looking for young guys to flirt with

Mid 20s flirt

Title says it all 18-25 range!

Hey there you are one sexy woman. I'm just slightly over that threshold of yours turning 28 in a couple weeks but attracting to more experienced sensual women who know what they want and how to get it. Would enjoy some fun flirty conversations in our down time and get to explore some of our naughty sides together ;)
 
I'm 38 so outside the age range, but don't flirt privately guys and bored housewives. Flirt here on LIT so we can all enjoy it.
 
Iā€™ve been a lit fan from afar as well

Iā€™m young but a couple years over your specified range. I just joined today because I was captivated by your boldness and your beauty. Hope you find what your lookin for sweetheart.
 
18 to 25??

Damn you birth year! Damn you all to hell!! Whomever Mandy decides to tease, take it! She is so hot.
 
would love to chat! can chat on here or kik! just sent you a pm
 
Last edited:
I am old and feeble but I think I can still muster the strength to bump this thread for this poor lady. I certainly don't want her to continue to be bored. Here goes....

It is hard while holding onto my walker but I think I can almost reach the submit button... Whew, now I need to take a nap...
 
flirt

If only I wasn't in my 30's. When I was younger I would have jumped at a chance like this!
 
selfless

Selfless of you to train the next generation. The younger women here who are nice enough to flirt with me all seem to indicate that many of today's young males can use lots of instruction. :D
 
I wanted to respond so bad but then I realized Iā€™m 40 now........I just feel 25.
 
This thread was dormant for almost 3 years so how many have aged out and is she still a boredhousewife?
 
Back
Top