"Have You Ever" Twist: You must have!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not...knock on wood.

HYE been stuck in an elevator?

Have not.

HYE been lying in bed PM'ing with a fellow litster when your SO came to bed, totally unaware of this website, paused your chat and fucked, then resumed your chat while your cum was dripping out of her (or his cum was dripping out of you)?
 
Have not.

HYE been lying in bed PM'ing with a fellow litster when your SO came to bed, totally unaware of this website, paused your chat and fucked, then resumed your chat while your cum was dripping out of her (or his cum was dripping out of you)?

Have not unfortunately.

HYE given or received a full massage outdoors?
 
Not offered but the massages have ended up that way.

HYE performed onstage for a crowd?

Not on stage, and not really a crowd...though I had a neighbor lady ask me to jerk off in front of her and a few of her friends.

HYE been with a married couple?
 
Not on stage, and not really a crowd...though I had a neighbor lady ask me to jerk off in front of her and a few of her friends.

HYE been with a married couple?

Never.

HYE had a wet dream when you were younger while camping with a group of people?
 
No.
HYE read threw a thread and realized that some people here treat other humans as disposable fucktoys and been appalled?
Just me then?
Ok carry on
 
Yes, I have.

HYE out ran / lost a police car in pursuit (I have ;) )

Not a car, but I out ran an officer on foot one night when I attended party that got raided.

HYE used a vegetable/fruit during masturbation???:confused:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top