Say Hello to the Temptresss

Glad you have enjoyed them. It's only just started to warm up here but I'm making the most of it!

So, the warmer it gets, the less you wear ? ? ? ?
If so, I am all-on-board for global warming.
attachment.php

Wow...I cant believe that I've missed this thread; but I'm so glad that I found it today...

You are incredible Baby...Thank you for posting

Temptresss - you are so hot. Very sexy pictures. I am looking forward to seeing more. Thanks for posting.

I hope you are having wonderful weather for the weekend. That would add to your enjoyment. :)

Thank you - I took most of them myself. My husband took the last but one set.

Can I apply for the photography job? Not sure how steady my hands would be, but my cock would be steady as a rock!

Hope your weekend was good! Missed "chatting" with you.

Can I apply for the photography job? Not sure how steady my hands would be, but my cock would be steady as a rock!

Hope your weekend was good! Missed "chatting" with you.

I think I should perhaps hold some interviews!

My husband took a few today, and will take more tomorrow! So hopefully there will be new pics soon!

My husband took a few today, and will take more tomorrow! So hopefully there will be new pics soon!

I so joined those sentences together for a moment and thought he'd taken interviews. Doh :rolleyes:

Look forward to seeing them :)

I so joined those sentences together for a moment and thought he'd taken interviews. Doh :rolleyes:

Look forward to seeing them :)

He did, I got the job. NOONE else needs to apply! :D

Looking forward to any new adventures. Of course all your adventures are hot. :devil:

Back