The crash landing (closed)

When he reached down and started massaging her vulva and clit, she could feel things getting so hot.

"Sweetie, you are getting me awfully turned on." Her legs were starting to spread, giving him better access. She started getting breathy.

mhhmmm I did forget to tell you that my cock is super sensitive.

"Yes you did." She lay there wondering what it would feel like for that cock of his to fuck her.
 
Mordrax couldn't help but to moan out as she stroked him some more. He moved his fingers from the area he was at and into her hole. He began to slowly move his long fingers in and out pressing upwards in her. "I want you to taste me before we go any further I honestly think you would be surprised." His natural lubricant is sweet to the taste and he wondered if she would enjoy the taste.
 
Mordrax slipped his long thin fingers in her slit, and he seemed to reach deep inside her. His fingers seemed to tickle that special spot inside human women that could make a woman cum.

I want you to taste me before we go any further I honestly think you would be surprised.

"Okay." She was a bit out of breath but she would do as he asked. She sat up and moved over to the edge of the bed.
 
He kept his fingers in her while she moved over to the edge of the bed. He kept fingering her moving his fingers faster and faster wanting to hear her moan out again. He couldn't wait to feel her lips wrap around his cock even if wasn't for a blowjob. He didn't know what her experience with cock were so he didn't get his hopes up incase she couldn't take him down her throat.
 
She didn't know how he did it but Mordrax kept his fingers busy inside her as she sat on the bed. With delicate fingers she took hold of his cock. It was quite large by now.

Holding it steady, she kissed the tip. Quite by surprise, she found it quite sweet. Her tongue began to lick it. Then she slid it in her mouth.

"Mmmmmm. Taste good." Meanwhile his fingers had her slit quite needy. She slid his cock out of her mouth and, looking up at him, asked, "Mordrax, please make love to me. I need you so!"
 
Mordrax looked down at her before saying "all in good time my dear but first lay back I want to taste my mate's sex." He knelt down and spreads her legs wide taking in her lovely aroma of arousal.

After taking in her scent he drove his tongue into her dripping wet pussy. He let out a moan of pleasure as her juices touched his tongue. He wanted to keep licking her sweet pussy but he knew that she wanted him in her.

He laid her back on the bed and gave her a deep loving kiss before he sat up a bit. He brushed his tip against her wet nether lips and he got himself into position. He could feel her sex resist being penetrated by his cock so he bent down and started to kiss her as he tried to go in further. He let her have a break and he began to pleasure her breast again. He finally felt the sweet sensation of his cock entering her and he let out a moan himself.
 
He asked to taste her first, laying her back and spreading her legs to give him easy access to her sex. His tongue began licking, and she felt her creamy cum start trickling out of her slit. Mordrax moaned his pleasure and she was glad that it seemed to make him happy too.

Then he sat up, leaning over to kiss her before she felt him start stretching her slowly. At first her body refused his cock as he was so large. He had told her earlier that the male's cock would enlarge greatly according to how attracted the male was to his mate. Well, Mordrax must be very attracted to her for his cock was incredibly large. She was afraid that it wouldn't fit inside of her.

After him trying several different things and with much patience, she felt herself relax those muscles a bit more and finally his penis started sliding in. She didn't know how much more of him was left but he felt so good and she started making little moans of pleasure as he started filling her up.
 
Mordrax began to slowly thrust into her and he said "I cannot believe how tight you are." He could feel every muscle in her sex ripple and squeeze him as he thrusts in her.

He could feel her juices flowing out of her down his thigh. He let her get used to having him in her before he started to push more into her. He buried himself deep in her.
 
Jackie didn't know how much more of him would fit in. She didn't even know how much more was left. She was starting to wonder if he would split her in two.

When he paused to let her get used to him, she was very appreciative. She was still so tight and she was sure that his cock must be in her stomach by now.

And yet, if she was going to be his mate, then she would need to fit all of him in.

She moaned, somehow turned on by Mordrax and his huge cock.
 
He could feel her squirm under him and he slowly started to pull himself all the way back out till the tip as left in her. He began to slowly fuck her with his full length moaning out with each thrust he made. "How do you like m cock?" He asked moaning as he did. He wanted her feedback so that if he was doing anything that hurt he could stop himself. He bent himself down and began to kiss her neck waiting for her answer.
 
She felt him slowly pull out before sliding his cock back in and the lovely friction began. After a few times, her body began to adjust to Mordrax's large size. Without thinking, her hips began their tilt and thrust, pushing up to meet each push into her. She had not thought she would be able to accommodate him, or give him pleasure.

How do you like m cock?

He kissed her neck as he fucked her and she found the whole dichotomy of the situation somehow turned her on. She, a human, having sex on another planet with an alien, that she had agreed to be his mate.

He looked down at her as his cock pumped in and out. His dark eyes with neon green pupils stared back at her with what she knew was concern.

She reached a hand up to stroke his cheek. A smile played around her lips as she said, "I love your cock, and I think that I love you too."
 
Mordrax was glad that she enjoyed his cock and he began to thrust himself harder into her meeting her moving hips with his. The movement sent a new sensation through his cock which caused him to moan out in pleasure. His lips traveled from her neck to her breasts. He lucked around each rock hard nipple before he takes on into his mouth. He takes her sensitive nub into his teeth and starts to squeeze it. As he bites her nipple he watches her reaction to gauge the pleasure shevwas receiving and once he got to the edge of pain/pleasure he started pulling her nipple. He moves one of his hands up to her cheek caressing it. He couldn't believe how wet and warm her sex was most women of his species didn't get this warm during intercourse.
 
Mordrax picked up speed and began really thrusting into her. Her body must have adapted for she was no longer feeling pain or discomfort, but pleasure. She moaned.

Then he started doing something new for her. She had have lovers suck and lick her breast, and she loved it. But Mordrax did something different. He bit her nipple. Not too hard but just enough that she could feel her muscles squeeze his penis with each bite. He would pull on her nipples, turning her on in ways that were new for her and her mind followed where Mordrax led it.

He caressed her cheek and returned the same to him.
 
Mordrax could feel her muscles tighten around his penis and he done everything to keep her nipple in his mouth trying not to bite harder into the sensitive nub while he moaned out some more. He pulled her nipple one more time this time letting her nipple pop out from between his teeth. His hims started to take control of his thrusts and he started to pound her to the point he heard thdir flesh start slapping together. He moved his mouth to the other nipple doing the same thing as before. After he pleasure her breats he kissed his way back up to her lips and after a few minutes of kissing he gives his jaw a break by breaking the kiss. Be took his slender thumb and lightly traced a line over her lips.
 
With every thrust, the air came out of her as a groan. The sound of skin slapping against each other filled the room. Her nipples were becoming tender due to her passion and his attentions.

"Oh, honey. I'm almost there." She was breathy, a fine sheen of sweat on her body. She kissed his thumb as he ran it along her lips.
 
Mordrax could feel himself growing closer to cumming and he moaned out "so am am I please cum with me!" He kept pumping increasing the speed until he felt himself release in her. He would have asked her where to cum but he didn't know if she would let him go so he could. It wasn't he arms holding him in it was her pussy squeezing down on him.
 
Her climax started with a low growl that culminated in her loud shout. Her cream leaked from around his cock deep inside her slit. Then her breath caught in her throat.
 
When he finally comes down from his orgasm he lays beside her and cuddles her saying "sorry for not asking you to cum in you but I didn't think your vagina would let go of me and I didn't want to hurt you trying to remove ."
 
She cuddled in his arms, realizing just how happy he had made her.

"Mordrax, it's okay. After all, you will be my mate, or as we say on my planet, my husband." She kissed his cheek. "When will we get married. Or whatever they call it here. Is it just called a ceremony, or does it have another name?"
 
"It's called a ceremony." Mordrax said kissing her lips and pulling her closer to himself. He runs his long slinder finger through her red hair. He could still feel her hard nipples rub against his body as she breathed and he said "if you don't watch it with your nipples you could poke an eye out with them." He gives her a playful grin and a kiss to the forehead.
 
Jackie giggled at his joke. "Yeah, I can just see the insurance form now. 'Reason for loss of eye: Horny girlfriend's tit'. Think that they'd fall for it?" She giggled again, grinning back at him. "Are you hungry? I kinda worked up an appetite. Something I could munch on?"
 
"Yeah I am a little. hungry myself not so much so that fixing a complete meal is a good idea." He helped her off the bed and he said continuing the joke "I wasn't worried about insurance form just think of the peacekeeping force report male losses eye to nipples of his girlfriend." He. laughs a little before he picks her up taking her into the kitchen. "Is there any taste that you are wanting. ?" He asks with her still in his arms.
 
She laughed at him carrying on her joke. Then she giggled. "You don't have to carry me. I can walk."

Is there any taste that you are wanting

"Oh, surprise me." She smiled at him.
 
"I know I didn't have to carry you I wanted to carry you dear." Mordrax said giving her a kiss. He let her down while he dug through his pantry for them something to snack on before they got a shower. He found another thing her planet had that got drug down from a ship it was banana chips. He grabbed her hand and lead her back to the room setting on the bed with her. "I think you will probably know what these are." He saidd hold out the bag.
 
"Banana chips!"

Jackie gasped in surprise and delight, jumping to her knees and attacking Mordrax to kiss him soundly. She flung her arms around his neck, kissing him again before sitting back down in front of him, grinning

"Oh, thank you so much. When I was a kid my Mother would feed these to me when I was good. This brings back a happy memory."

She sat there smiling and munching away. It should seem strange to her that she was naked in front of a naked alien that she had just had sex with. And yet it didn't. She sat Indian style, her recently inflamed sex pretty much on display to him. And yet, it never occurred to her as she happily nibbled on the banana chips.

She suddenly had a thought. "Will I need to get a special outfit for the ceremony, or can I use something that I already have?" She didn't want to cost him anymore money if she could help it.
 
Back
Top