Fuck

Why the fuck can't people who are in the know KNOW WHAT IS FUCKING GOING ON.

Fuck.

I can't even tell you how amazing the last 45 minutes were. Just now...and yes, it's long distance so it required phones but he is a master. The great thing is that all the moments tend to be just as wonderful. We keep learning more about each other and venturing further into this. So...fuck...in the ultimate best sense of the word!

I can't even tell you how amazing the last 45 minutes were. Just now...and yes, it's long distance so it required phones but he is a master. The great thing is that all the moments tend to be just as wonderful. We keep learning more about each other and venturing further into this. So...fuck...in the ultimate best sense of the word!

Fuck that sounds amazing congrats

Where u been, gurl?

The fucking sauce I made tonight with fresh tomatoes, peppers and eggplant smells and tastes fucking divine.

Last edited:
Son: (interrupting his spelling test) You know, some people only use 25% of their brain?

Me: Some people use less.

Son: *snickers* That's not me. I use all 25% of mine!

Fuck, I can't stop laughing! 😂

Son: (interrupting his spelling test) You know, some people only use 25% of their brain?

Me: Some people use less.

Son: *snickers* That's not me. I use all 25% of mine!

Fuck, I can't stop laughing! 😂

Sounds like my son. This was our exchange a few weekends ago.

Me: What do you want to do when you grow up?
Him: Take a vacation.

He's 5.

Fuck, I'm so Fucking grateful that Necro and I met and spent time with cookie and Mr. Cookie.

Those 3 days are in my fucking heart for life.
I love you.
:heart:

Dollie

I don't think I said fuck in the whole rest of my life as much as the last two months.
Let it out Elle. I've said and writen things I never expected to ever do lately too. My friends and our kids still love me.

Fucking tackle huh and boobsquish! :cattail:
I love a good boobsquish. I know most often who's going t do it. We have too many perverts for friends.

:rose:Thanks Fara for the note.:rose:
I got another that touched my :heart: and made me cry.

Back