Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just put on multiple layers of panties plus two pads and wet in front my neighbor. She had no idea. It was such a turn on to release in front of her without her knowing.
 
Just put on multiple layers of panties plus two pads and wet in front my neighbor. She had no idea. It was such a turn on to release in front of her without her knowing.
Why bother with the extra layers, just piss your panties right in front of her. She may get turned on by it and join you.
 
Why bother with the extra layers, just piss your panties right in front of her. She may get turned on by it and join you.

Because that wasn't the point. I wanted to do it without her knowing. The secret naughtiness was the turn on.
 
I love playing games with pee, bladder control and wetting myself for a Dom I am playing with, I particularly like wearing white leggings with no knickers and letting them go transparent for my Dom so he can see my pussy as the wet patch becomes bigger as I pee.

I have never peed on a Dom or been peed on yet, I am thinking about taking this next step xx
 
Mmm how deliciously naughty.

Give us a little tinkle baby. Stretch your lips apart as you squat and look up at us like you're seeking my approval. That's it. That's it. Let the golden stream tinkle down in the dirt. That's it. That's it. "Good girl" I tell you, smiling, beaming, proud of you Sunshine😍
 
Denny

My wife is not a public pee'r. But I have something to add. I worked with a big black guy who loved repeating his younger games. He'd tell about distance peeing contests. It was always the young men.
A few of the neighborhood girls decided to join in the long distance pissing contests.
One slender black gal always won when she held her lips a certain way, leaned back, and pee'd.
It must be embarrassing being out pissed by a girl!


We often watch educational upscale TV.
Last evening on Tosh.0 there was a young woman who had health issues. She'd heard that urine had been used in earlier times as a medicine. I've also read that.
It showed her using an eye dropper to put her piss in her eyes. She swore it was helping her vision. She rubbed pee on her face and drank at least a cup of her hot urine.
She said she drinks at least a gallon each day and feels much better.

So piss is not only for sexual purposes, it can cure cancer and other things.
Keep in mind, I'm not a doctor but we could play doctor if you have titties and a vagina.
 
i love pee

love to pee myself and love it even more frome someone else
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top