Roleplays between Nadie87 and AlwaysFaithful

The weeks passed without issue, the team worked flawlessly, and settled into a routine. But Cassandra knew that Sasha was going a bit crazy, many clients did, especially in the beginning, it was a tough thing to have a team surrounding you 24/7 when you were use to your privacy. But the blonde simply raised a brow when Sasha demanded to go out alone. She shook her head, "Not happening." She said it so matter of factly. "But if feel like you need a break from the entire team around you. I will compromise. Just I will go with you." She offered. There simply wasn't any way in hell that she would allow her client to go out unattended. But she could give her a bit of a break, as she was confident that the woman wasn't going to flee.

Ari frowned a bit, not liking the idea, but she would like the time off that it would give. She didn't say a word to her boss, simply sat at the table near Nic watching the tech curiously, always enjoying watching her work, since Ari herself could barely work a computer.
 
Sasha folded her arms and looked like she was mulling it over. "hmmm.....I suppose that's the best I can get from you." she said, still not too thrilled but glad Cass worked with her. "We will need a fourth however. Mercy is coming and she needs a date too." she said then noticed some of the guys perk up. She chuckled then pointed to Nic. "She comes with us." she stated. The blush was visible on Nic's face "What?....me? uhhh n-no, no I-I'm not the going out type." she stammered.

Zev was watching as well, not too happy about letting the women go alone. But he knew Cass could handle it. She had won his respect from day one. On the bright side they had the night off. Maybe he and Ari can get that dinner he offered a few weeks ago.
 
Cassandra smirked at Nic's surprise, "Aw come on Nic, it'd do you good to get out more." She teased playfully. She pulled off her suit jacket, then her white button up shirt, beneath which she had a white tank top. Grabbing her white Kevlar vest, she strapped it on before shrugging her long sleeved white button up shirt on, tucking it back in, before shrugging her suit jacket. Cass intended to be prepared in case something happened. She wouldn't hesitate to take a bullet for Sasha, but she'd prefer if it didn't kill her.

Ari laughed, patting Nic's shoulder, "Go have some fun," She said as she stood up, taking her breakfast dishes to the kitchen and washing them, after her time in captivity, Ari was a bit OCD when it came to cleanliness.
 
Sasha chuckled then halted Cass "Hold it. you are going out dressed like the men in black." she stated then pulled Cass into her room to find a suitable outfit. "You too Nic. Dress nice." she called out. Nic sighed. "Guess I don't have a choice." she said, not happy being forced into this. But she smiled slightly when she remembered that Mercy was going to join them. Thing's could have been worse. Nic headed to the spare room and got changed into the only other outfit she brought. A pair of tan pants and a button up shirt then waited for the others. Sasha texted Mercy where to meet them then gave Cass a sensible outfit of a pair of black slacks and red top. Sasha was shorter than Cass so the clothes were not Sasha's. "Luckily I had these. I friend stayed over a while back and hasn't come back for them." she explained then handed Cass the clothed before heading out.

"Well..." Kyle said as he stood. "Looks like we have the night off. I say we order a pizza, grab some beer. And bust out the cards." he said with enthusiasm. Zev nodded. "Sounds like a plan." he turned to Ari. "What do you say?"
 
Cassandra sighs, allowing herself to be pulled into the room. She didn't put up a fight, simply took the clothing, stripped down and changed, though she left the Kevlar vest on beneath the shirt. She slid her gun holster back onto her hip, stepping out of the bedroom, she grabbed her leather jacket to conceal her weapon partially. She got a wolf whistle from one of the men on the team, "Lookin' Good Boss!" Cassandra simply smirked, "Enjoy your night off." She advised.

Ari nodded, "Sure, sounds good," The night off would be fun, and she hoped she'd get to spend some more time with Zev, she'd the crush that had just started to form in the hospital after her rescue seemed to be back and growing, since they'd started working together.
 
Sasha chuckled "I do have quite a hot date here." she commented then hooked her arm around Cass's "Let's go commander." she said with a smiled and led the way out. Nic followed close by. They got in the car and drove to one of the hottest clubs in the city where she told Mercy to meet them. As soon as she got out a series of camera flashes bombarded the group. Sasha was used to this and she just headed inside with Cass and Nic.

The night progressed and the rest of the team settled into the apartment next door. In the few weeks it was getting a bit cramped in Sasha's place. Luckily the apartment became vacant so they rented it out and now Zev and the rest of the male members of the team bunked there. Cass, Ari and Nic took Sasha's spare room. they sat on the couch and played poker and games on Nic's borrowed game console, along with that they had plenty of pizza and beer.
 
Cass smirked and left with the two other women. She drove them to the club. "Hell." She muttered, knowing this was going to be a stressful night for her. She made her way around to Sasha's side, settling her hand on Sasha's back, she kept as much distance between reporters and Sasha, as she was able to. Once inside, she frowned, it was busy as hell in here. Mercy made her way over, surprised, but immensely pleased to see Nic there. "Hey," She greeted the trio, she herself was dressed in a dark blood red, skin tight dress that came to mid thigh.

Ari settled on a recliner to play games and drink. She still kept her distance from most of the team, not able to handle being too close. Though she wouldn't mind being close to Zev, she never had a problem being close to him, she didn't freak out often when it was Zev who got close to her, or came up behind her.
 
Sasha smiled at Mercy and greeted her with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Hey. I'm glad you could make it." she said then they all headed further in. Nic just stared at Mercy for a moment, completely dumbfounded at the sight of the woman. Christ, she looked hot before. Now she was just absolutely breathtaking. She just shook it off then followed them to the table. As the night progressed Nic stayed at the table. Since she was in the wheelchair she couldn't dance but she was ok with that. She was never one for dancing anyway. She quietly watched Mercy and Sasha dance together. "Uhhhh...C-Commander?" she asked Cass. "Are there any umm....rules for asking a client's friend out?" she asked, not sure if she was even going to ask Mercy out. But it didn't hurt to ask.

Zev found himself staying close to Ari. As the guy drank he worried they might get a bit too forward with her. While he knew she could take care of herself. He figured it was best that doesn't happen. But he soon found out they had no interest and soon it was only him and Ari on the couch with the almost finished pizza and a few beer bottles. The place was a mess which wasn't surprising considering only men lived there. Zev was the only one that cleaned "Christ these guys are pigs." he said as he picked up some bottles to throw out before settling back down on the couch.
 
Cassandra refused to drink as the night progressed, but she gave Nic permission to drink, since it was technically a night off for her too. IT didn't take long for a Security person to notice Cass's gun and made his way over quietly. She showed her ID and murmured the situation to him and the man didn't give her any trouble and soon was on his way. Cass eyed Nic and smirked "No, Nic, there are no rules." She chuckled, Actually there were no rules on any of it, they were allowed to date clients, each other or client's friends, Black Cross Security was very relaxed in those rules, but they were quick to fire, if the relationship affected the job.

As the guys headed for bed, Ari shifted to the couch, when it was just her and Zev. She chuckled, feeling a little buzzed as hse helped him clean up. "Oh I know. I hate sharing living quarters with them on assignments." She said as she smiled at Zev, curling up on the couch beside him, sitting a little closer than she normally would. The Alcohol relaxed Ari just enough to let go of her usual tension.
 
Nic just nodded "I-I mean I was just wondering...I'm not gonna like...ask anyone out or anything." she said, rubbing the back of her head. Sasha was dancing with Mercy then looked over at Nic, who she noticed has been staring at her friend the whole night. She then took Mercy's hand and led her back to the table. "why don't you keep Nic company." she said then took Cass's hand. "I fancy a dance with my bodyguard." she chuckled then pulled Cass to the dance floor. Nic watched them leave then turned to Marcy "If you still wanna dance don't let me keep you." she said.

Zev chuckled then noticed Ari scooting closer. He decided to test the waters and wrapped his harm around Ari's waist and pulled her closer to him before starting up a movie.((some netflix and chill? xP)) As the movie progress he absent mindlessly ran his hand up Ari's shirt to rub her side.
 
Cass snorts "Yeah right Nic. You suck at lying." She teased. "It's okay, really Nic. Besides, I've seen the way she looks at you." She pointed out just before the two women came back. She sighed, "Alright, let's dance." She followed Sasha onto the floor. She let her body move to the music, letting herself relax a bit as they danced. Mercy shook her head, "Nah, I need a break," She'd take any chance she got to spend some time with the pretty tech.

Ari smile,d snuggling into Zev's side, letting her head rest on his shoulder. It was nice to just relax with him, it was the first time they'd spent private time together since they'd met up again. "I missed you," She whispered softly, the alcohol relaxing her enough to admit that.
 
Sasha danced close to Cass, wrapping her arms around her neck to pull in closer. She didn't deny to herself that she was very much attracted to the commander. As the song progressed she began to leaned in closer. Behind Sasha a man was watching her from the end of the dance floor, not getting any closer, but still keeping his gaze on them. "Oh ok." Nic said then took a sip of her drink as she watched the dance floor. "So...umm...how have you been?" she asked, trying not to feel awkward.

Zev smiled and pulled Ari closer. "I missed you too Ari." he said. He lifted Ari's face to look into her eyes. "I couldn't say this before. Because I didn't think it was appropriate. But you are very beautiful." he leaned in closer. "I have been wanting to do this for a long time." he murmured before softly kissing Ari then pulling back, still sober enough not to force himself on her.
 
Cass let her hands fall to Sasha's hips. She knew she should be keeping some distance between them. Sure there were no official rules, but she had personal rules. She felt the eyes on them, but she couldn't be sure why. Afterall, they were two beautiful women dancing together, that in itself would draw eyes. But still, her eyes frequently left Sasha to flicker around the club.

Mercy smiled, only having eyes for Nic, finding her absolutely stunning. "I've been good. Busy at work, but that's pretty usual, since a big name director gave me a good review a couple months ago, I've been pretty busy." God that job had been stressful, she knew it would make or break her career, but it seemed that she had passed, and it was making her career.

Ari grinned at the compliment, tipping her head up, she returned the kiss and her body quivered. Arching up she leaned against Zev, the alcohol relaxing her enough to not fear what was happening. This was the first time she'd been with a man since the last failed attempt. She hadn't successfully had sex with a man since her release from captivity. Though she had slept with a woman, Cassandra, to be exact, though the two rarely spoke of their quick fling, when Ari first joined the team. Reaching her hands up she rested them on Zev's shoulders as they kissed.
 
Sasha noticed Cass's eyes dart around the room. She took her face in hee hands to make her look into her eyes "You really need to relax alittle" she said as she leanes in closer. "Just forget everything and lay back every once in a while."

Nic smiled "That's great." She said then seemed to shift nervously to the best of her ability in her chair. "So ummm...that means you might be too busy to..ummm...well..." she began. Was she really going for it. She opened her mouth to speak again when they were interupted by a gorgeous woman who gretted Mercy warmly with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Nic could tell by how the woman kept her arms around Mercy's neck that the two might be, or have been, a bit more than friends.

"Sadie, love. How have you been?" She asked as Nic sat in silence to let them talk.

Zev pulled Ari closer as he deepened the kiss. He began to feel his arousal growing and he pulled away to stand up and offered a hand to Ari. He was lucky to have beaten the rest of the guys out for a private room. He led Ari to his bedroom and gently kissed her again as he slowly began to undress her. While buzzed from the alcohol, he was still well aware of Ari and her situation. He kept his gaze on hers as he pulled of hrr clothing, then his own, before kissing her again and laying her down on the bed and following.
 
Cass smirked, fixating on Sasha, "It's my job to keep you safe. I can hardly do that if I spend all night with my eyes on you, no matter how much I might prefer that." She said, squeezing Sasha's hips lightly.

Mercy tilts her head, curious as to what Nic was going to ask. Startled by the appearance of her friend, she smiled, "Hey, what are you doing here?" She asked curiously, hand resting on her hip. They had been lovers for a while, though it had ended a few weeks back, when Mercy had started showing interest in Nic.

Ari stood, letting Zev lead her to his bedroom. Smiling she helped him strip her clothes off, and then his. She returned the kiss as she stretched out on the bed. When he joined her she smiled, arching up she eagerly returned the kiss. She felt little flickers in her mind, flashbacks trying to resurface, she'd thought that because she'd successfully had sex with a woman, that it would be easier next time, with a man, but she still felt the urge to panic.
 
Sasha chuckled as she wrapped her arms around Cass's neck. "I do feel safe with you around." she said, leaning into Cass's ear. "My father really knows how to pick a good team." she said then skimmed her tongue along the edge of Cass's ear. "With a damn sexy commander at the helm." she giggled. As the two women danced the man edge closer, waiting until he was just a few people away before reaching into his coat pocket.

Nic watched the two women. They were both so stunning. Nic then realized how foolish she was to even try to ask Mercy out. She was not in her league. "Uhhmmm...excuse me. I need some fresh air." she said then wheeled out and on to the street. "Fucking idiot." she muttered. "You could have made such a fool of yourself." she said as she stared at the ground. Mercy's friend watched Nic leave "So that's her?" she asked. She had no ill feelings toward either woman. She knew it was only physical between her and Mercy.

Zev smiled down at Ari then leaned down and kissed her neck, pressing his boxer clad hardness against Ari's panty covered center. Due to the alcohol, and due to the blood leaving his brain. He muttered something in one of the multiple languages he spoke. The language that just happened to be the same as Ari's captor. ((A good way to trigger Ari xD))
 
Last edited:
Cass shudders softly, feeling Sasha's tongue, she felt herself getting distracted, but then the hairs on the back of her neck stood up, her body tensed. She didn't know why she suddenly felt like they were in danger, but she respected that feeling. She'd been in too many situations where that feeling has saved her life, she wouldn't ignore it. "Move, now." She hissed, though it was hard to know which direction to push Sasha, as she didn't know where the threat was. Her left hand moved to settle under her jacket, on the butt of her weapon, "Table," She muttered, spinning Sasha towards the table, it still appeared as if they were dancing, but Cass's body was far too rigid.

Mercy frowned, watching her go. She nodded, "Yeah that's her," She smiled slightly, "I'm stupidly fixated on her." She shook her head, "And now she's upset," Mercy sighed, standing up, "I need to find her," She said, squeezing the woman's hand before heading out of the club to find Nic. She sees the woman a little ways off to the side. "Hey, you alright?" She asked as she approached.

Ari groaned, tipping her head back to expose more of her throat to Zev. But then she heard that language, it shocked her. Her body went stiff, she cried out as she started thrashing, crying out several more times as she struck out at Zev, hitting him mainly in the chest. She wasn't even thinking, Ari was reacting blindly, instinctively. It didn't matter how much she had been enjoying what was happening, the moment he spoke in that language, she was instantly back in that cell, being tortured.
 
Sasha was confused for a moment then just nodded, trusting Cass's instincts. She turned and nearly ran into the man. She let out a cry of surprise as the man stepped back, hands up. In one of his hand heheld what he pulled out of his coat, a cell phone. "Forgive me Miss Sasha." He said. "I didn't mean to startle you. I was just wondering if i can get a photo?" Sasha relaxed "Oh, yes of course." She said, forcing a smile but waited for Cass to check the guy out before fulfilling his request.

Nic turned to Mercy "Yeah...yeah, I'm ok." She said, not looking at her. She seemed to have shut down, a bit of a defense for her insecurity. "I don't really like clubs. I just needed out of there." She explained which was half true.


Zev stopped what he was doing and pulled back. He was about to try and comfort Ari when his door flew open and the other teammates came in. Two pulled Zev off of Ari and they pinned him to the wall. "The fuck are you doing to Ari?!?!?!" Adam shouted, pinning Zev to the wall with his forearm.
 
Last edited:
Saaha's cry had Cass reacting instinctively, pulling Sasha back, her weapon cleared its holster and was half way up, beforre she saw the cell phone, heard the man's apology. With a snarl of disgust she bolstered her gun, Cass shook her head, "Sorry, not tonight." Still agitated and there was no was to truly vet this guy in the middle of the club. And quite frankly she was frustrated at their dance being interrupted. She barely noticed her hand still rested on Sasha's low back.

Mercy frowned a bit at Nic's demenor. She moved closer, trying to crouch in front of Nic to be at eye level, but her dress really didn't allow for That. "You seemed fine until Liz showed up, are you sure everything's okay?" She had a thought on why Nic was upset, and she hoped that was reason, because it meant that they both had feelings for each other.

Air was startled back to reality by the door slamming open, her team suddenly in the room. "No! Stop!Adam let him go!" She shouted, wrapping a sheet around her mostly named body. "He wasnt hurting me. I just panicked, it's not that unusual." She said more calmly as she stood up, "Please let him go." She said, meeting Adam's gaze.
 
Sasha let out a breath then moved closer to Cass as the guy left. As much as she liked dancing with Cass and how much she was attracted to her. She knew she shouldn't get involed. Cass needed to be completely focused on the job. That can't happen if they dated.

Nic just nodded, still averting her eyes from Mercy. She moved her chair a bit to the side to further avoid her gaze. "N-No, no....really I'm ok." She said but it didn't sound convincing even to her own ears.

Adam had his eyes locked on Zev the whole time Ari spoke. He hesitated for a bit longer before finally releasing him. He turned to Ari. "You sure you're alright? You don't have to lie to protect him." He said. Zev stayed quiet, figuring it was best for Ari to calm the team down.
 
Cass shook her head, watching the man leave. She turned to look at Sasha, "You alright?" She asked curiously, leaving her hand on Sasha's back. She desperately wanted to further their relationship, but she feared that doing so might endanger Sasha's life, and she did not want to risk that.

Mercy smirked, "Sure you are." She was not very convincing. "Want to get out of here? We can grab a late dinner or something." She offered, wanting to spend some alone time with Nic.

Ari raised a brow, "I wouldn't lie to protect someone who was attacking me." She said firmly. "I wanted this, still do. I just have some......issues that I haven't worked through yet, why do you think I rarely date? And when I do it's always women? It wasn't Zev's fault, I got triggered and I reacted instinctively." She explained, trying to urge them from the room as it was starting to get a bit awkward.
 
Sasha nodded "Yeah....yeah" she said, leaning against Cass as they walked back to the table. "I'm just so sick of being afraid of my own shadow." she explained then noticed Mercy and Nic were gone. "Hmm...where have those two run off to." she thought aloud

Nic hoped the darkness hid her blush. Dammit, why did she have to be so transparent? She looked up at Marcy, surprised with her offer. "Really?...I-I mean....y-yeah sure." she said, smiling shyly then turned fully to face Mercy then took out her phone to text Cass where she was going.


Zev watched while Ari shooed the others away. Adam hesitated for a brief moment before leaving with the others. Zev walked over and placed his hand on her shoulder. "Are you ok?" he asked, keeping his distance in case Ari wanted to be alone.
 
Cass nods, "I know. It'll be over soon, hopefully." SHe murmured as she sat down next to Sasha. Getting a text from Nic, she smiled, "They're headed to dinner, on their own." She said, seeming very pleased, Nic needed to get out any have some fun.

Mercy smiled and nodded, "Yeah, I know this little place around the corner." She said, finding Nic absolutely adorable. She started to walk, "It's just a block or two."

Ari nodded, "I'm fine. Frustrated." She shrugged, figuring it would get awkward between them now, just like it did when this happened with the other guy. "I'm sorry. I was going okay, great even, and then I heard you speaking that language, and it's the same language my captors spoke in." She murmured softly.
 
Sasha nodded, hoping Cass was right. She then turned to her with a smile "Oh? That's great. I'm glad to hear that. Mercy has had it bad for Nic since day one." She chuckled.

Nic smiled and was following Mercy down the street, trying her best not to stare at her ample backside. However, since she was at damn near eye level with it. That was quite a challange.

Zev listened then thought back and realized what he didm He sighed "Shit....forgive me Ari. The beer got to my head and well...." he let out a nervous cough. "The blood was leaving my brain." He added. While it was a bit awkward Zev wanted to ve there for Ari and make this work. He just needed to let her know that. "How about we just turn in?" He sugessted. "It's getting late. Would you like to stay here with me?"
 
Cass grinned, "Has she? Good. Nic has too." SHe took a sip of her Pepsi, she wouldn't drink since she was on duty. She relaxed in her seat, watching Sasha, realizing that she had just as bad for Sasha. She idly wondered if there wasn't some way to make it work, so have a relationship with Sasha and still be able to do her job, afterall there were no official rules about not dating a client.

Mercy tilted her head to look at Nic, "Enjoying the view?" She teased, not minding in the least, she knew if the roles were reversed she'd be staring too. Getting to the diner, she held the door for Nic, following her in. The waitress gave them a table in a quiet part of the diner. Mercy pulled a chair away, setting it by the next table, to give Nic room for her wheelchair.

Ari shook her head, "It's not your fault. I'm sorry I freaked out, I've been working on it, and I've gotten better, that's just something I never planned for." She murmured. When he just suggested turning in, she nodded, "Yeah, sure," internally she felt disappointed, figuring it was gonna turn out just like the last time, they'd sleep in the same bed, then just forget it ever happened. She turned, tossing the sheet back on the bed and grabbing her clothes, she tugged on the t-shirt and shorts before sitting on the edge of the bed.
 
Back
Top