Ladies, do you want to see your Man with another women?

shrek100

Literotica Guru
Hi all, Mrs Shrek here.
I was reading though a few post on here and started reading a thread called "men, do you want to see your wife with another man?"

It got me thinking and its been playing on my mind. Ladies do you want to see your Man with another women?

Me and Mr Shrek have had a couple of threesomes, good fun too! But I am not sure I would like to just watch, Any thoughts or experiences?

Hi all, Mrs Shrek here.
I was reading though a few post on here and started reading a thread called "men, do you want to see your wife with another man?"

It got me thinking and its been playing on my mind. Ladies do you want to see your Man with another women?

Me and Mr Shrek have had a couple of threesomes, good fun too! But I am not sure I would like to just watch, Any thoughts or experiences?

I love watching my hubby with another woman as long as I get to lick her clean

I have watched, well ben involved but I do wonder about actually just watching.

Being tied up and being forced to watch without my involvement. . . not sure I could handle that

I have watched, well ben involved but I do wonder about actually just watching.

Being tied up and being forced to watch without my involvement. . . not sure I could handle that

OMG I always love tat tied up o not being told I can't touch myself...

But yo hav to trust him with EVERYTHING

If its my Dom...hell no. I cant share him due to the nature of our dynamic.

My man in general...yeah I could go for a three some but I wouldnt be able to just watch and not participate.

No, definitely not. For me it's an 'all or nothing' thing. Either I'm his and he's mine or we're obviously in the wrong relationship. No need to be possessive, but I'm entirely monogamous. Plus, I hate sharing :p

P.S. I also hate the idea of being shared, so at least I'm consistent :D

Last edited:
That depends in a lot of things.

If I initiated the arrangement, and had complete control, then I could see the potential.

Interesting thread. I've seen that there are plenty of guys who've found that they at least like the idea (if not necessarily the reality) of their partner with another man. But, something I've noticed with women I've talked to is that even though they may like the idea of being shared (having two guys at once), even just as fuckbuddies or FWB's, they don't like the idea of sharing... with the exception of a couple of actively bi women who liked the idea of the "best of both worlds."

"I don't share well with others"... "I want you all to myself"... seems common, even from women who've said their ultimate would be two guys at the same time. It's interesting.

watching him

Ive had the opportunity to witness my husband with my girlfriend and even though I was involved and got to put his cock inside her it was still really sexy and I believe the term is cuckqueen

This thread confirms what I thought.

So many men would like to watch there Wifes/Girlfriends with other Men. But for Ladies its not the same.
Is it that most women are more insecure ?

I'm not insecure at all. I just don't want to see someone I love having sex with another woman. I'm not even remotely interested in group sex either.
It's one thing to talk/joke about having sex with other people, but it's an entirely different thing to actually watch a partner do it.

So many men would like to watch there Wifes/Girlfriends with other Men. But for Ladies its not the same.

Yes. Women are incredibly insecure, and often have massive self-esteem issues.

There's a reason why modern society places such an emphasis on unrealistic beauty. If women didn't embrace it then the "evil media executives" wouldn't either.

I don't think Lit gives an accurate sampling of men.

And in this case it's territorialism, not insecurity. Mate-guarding is a natural tendency. The human hind brain sends powerful signals.

I love to share my hubby with another woman we married later in life and we actually met here on Lit 7 years ago an LOVE being married to each other...

Our lifestyle is based on trust and love for each other... Both of us have been around the block a bunch of times and have had decent as well as shit relationships ...

No secrets no lies and completely open...

Besides it turns m on to see o know he's fucked another even better if I get to lick her clean...

Bottom line is EVERY night we are in OUR home in each others arms

Back