Literotica Illustrations - Need Pre-Launch Submissions & Testing!

thumbnails?

Could there be some way to view preview images on the main page of the illustration site?

As far as the suggestion by Marguerite01 of adding a place to include meta data on the artworks, are you both suggesting some kind of specific defined fields that would appear along with tags? There is an "intro" field now where you can enter any text you want, but it does not allow easy searching/sorting that way that a specific dedicated field might. I can definitely see how a "medium" type field could work, but I'm not as sure about a "size" field, because I think many people work in digital.

Thanks again for the suggestions!

Hi Manu, yes I think certainly for non-digital work an allusion to size is important as is media used, as seen in galleries the world over.

Thanks for adding the art hub to Lit, I think it is taking off in a very good way.

i'd like to join too

Hi,
I'd like to join the erotic art section as well.
Thanks,
Linda

One of my pics attached (i have high resolution, but the file size is bigger)

Last edited:
Hi--I'd like to post some drawings

Greetings.
Enjoy your site--I'm an illustrator and have a few things to submit.
Am not a tech guy so please specify your preferred formats/sizes/etc.

Many thanks for your consideration

Dave

Hi,

I 'd like to submit some erotic artwork. Can you send me the submissions link pls?
Aiwenli

Hi Manu- any chance our artwork could show up (as artwork, and not stories) on our "submissions" page?
Cheers
Marguerite.

Hi there Manu

I have some Stencils laying around some of which are erotic. As I learn more about the medium after screenprinting and doing Graffiti for 25 + years. I'd be glad to submit somethang! ;)

The following users have been added to the Illustrations approved submitters list:
Fondelum
Artina Heartflash
Aiwenli
neverfound
Drawingdave
Monsterontheinside
Tzir
Kim_vegas
milkmaiden38
mjbivouac

You can access the Illustrations submission page here:
http://literotica.com/members/submissions_submit_illustra.php

We are getting ready to roll this out to the next level, so you should see more activity and views coming your way very soon. Once it's live on the site and we're sure everything is working, we're planning to do some contests in the Illustrations section (like we do on the rest of the site) as well! :D

I have some Stencils laying around some of which are erotic. As I learn more about the medium after screenprinting and doing Graffiti for 25 + years. I'd be glad to submit somethang! ;)

Wow, 25+ years of graffiti. That means you were in it before it was big business. :D

Hi Manu- any chance our artwork could show up (as artwork, and not stories) on our "submissions" page?
Cheers
Marguerite.

Yes, there will be a third type of submission - Stories, Poems & Illustrations. It's in the works now. :D

Hi Manu,

Not an artist here but would be willing to create a comic/work with an illustrator on a series. Any need or interest in that?

Thanks

sethp

Hiya Manu

I've got an image or two of stencils to post. I got the message a few days ago that's it's ok to post stuff however, here's the "rub" as it were lol, I'm active again at Lit after about an 8 year hiatus...so i've forgotten how to post lol

Please advise...:cool:

Thanks

Fondelum

I've got an image or two of stencils to post. I got the message a few days ago that's it's ok to post stuff however, here's the "rub" as it were lol, I'm active again at Lit after about an 8 year hiatus...so i've forgotten how to post lol

Please advise...:cool:

Thanks

Fondelum

Just after I posted this query I figured it out! :rose:

Despite the fear that my work might be rejected, should there be some sort of quality control on the submissions? Am I wrong or are some of the pieces (not pointing out any specific) are of low artistic quality? Some look as if little to no effort was put into the pieces.

Wow, 25+ years of graffiti. That means you were in it before it was big business. :D

Thanks Manu yeah. I remember seeing trains in the mid to late 70's and 80's when we'd go visit my father's Mom who lived in the Bx, NY. When driving with family in the car to see relatives in Westchester I was always asking my agitated Father...'what does that say'...hey Dad what does that one say...and he was like "Son I dunno i'm TRYIN TO Drive here!! please figure it out yourself..

By the time I got started it was about 81 or 82...and then it was the NJ Suburbs...where I lived in NJ back then, out there, it was strictly a Black and Hispanic thing to do::rolleyes: (White guys were limited back then to writing ish like LED ZEP, or AeroSmith Rules for example :(

Now it's worldwide and everyone does it reguardless of age, gender, orientation, which is a dream come true!!:cool:

I hope this is still on, my dad died and I had to take over the family business, so I haven't had much time for art or erotica.

Back