Money or cock.

I agree with Debbie. It's more what you do with it than the size. Thicker is better than longer, but even then, it's not the thickness that makes me cum.

I've had both.
First the money. Then the cock. Then both together.
These days, I'll settle for a glass of fine wine and a good book.
And cock occasionally.

And somebody please tell me..... why do men always think it has to be one or the other?
^^^ My sweeping generalisation for the day.

Tell me another fairy tale Sean.....so many people here on Literotica, posting away, have had so much money, but alas, they gave it up for the simple life. a glass of wine, some cheese....that's all ya need.

Poppycock!

I had a man similar to him once. Work, work, work. Never gave a damn about me. Always wanting to be the big man. My family had money, and he took my money and ran with it.

I tried to love him. I respected his decisions and I stood by him whilst he left me lonely and husbandless. Still I tried. And one by one my internal interests and hopes and dreams of having a home and a family were dashed.

Hey Laurel, we have a Vbulletin database error here. A Koalabear post now showing up under girlsmiley's userid.

I agree with Debbie. It's more what you do with it than the size. Thicker is better than longer, but even then, it's not the thickness that makes me cum.

Well, you know what they say, it's not the size of the organ, it's the acoustics of the cathedral.

I have heard, consistently, that "girth" is the key or a woman's orgasm and pleasure....TG for that! Just saying...

That sucks...

India – 10

China – 10

Thailand – 10

South Korea – 9.6

North Korea – 9.6

Tell me another fairy tale Sean.....so many people here on Literotica, posting away, have had so much money, but alas, they gave it up for the simple life. a glass of wine, some cheese....that's all ya need.

Poppycock!

I never said I don't have money now. I do - my own.
And where do you get that I'm Sean? I never took you for stupid.....

Apparently :confused:
Not sure when I stopped being cade.... you'll have to ask the experts.

I was just busting your balls....relax. Sean gets on here saying he was rich, then poor, then homeless....I just think its a hoot

Big Dick is 23 inches long and it really shoots.

tumblr_my0aj6McrU1sfp4fqo1_500.jpg

Back