Eat It Like You Mean It

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why almost all imagery of is cunnilingus is lesbian.

Are males truly so discourteous that most of them do not, in fact, indulge in that most transcendent of activities?

I agree

I wonder why almost all imagery of is cunnilingus is lesbian.

Are males truly so discourteous that most of them do not, in fact, indulge in that most transcendent of activities?

Wondering the same thing here. Huge turn off for me....what is this world coming to?! Women should be licking balls, not pussies...wtf?

33452135.jpg

Certainly not! I can think of nothing more beautiful than the scent and taste of an aroused lover who is finding utter erotic completion because my lips and tongue are teasing and pleasuring her deeply, completely!
The numerous images are probably driven by male fantasies as much as anything, since so many guys are turned on by two women. I would prefer to be the other party, and have my lover all to myself, for hours of oral enjoyment! MMMmmmmmmmmm how delicious

Franklyromantic....I have a friend who could have written this. He totally enjoys that portion of our lovemaking and belive me it is amazingly obvious that he is enjoying himself as much as I am! Any woman who has had the pleasure of being with a man who knows exactly how to please a woman in this manner is a fortunate woman indeed.

Franklyromantic....I have a friend who could have written this. He totally enjoys that portion of our lovemaking and belive me it is amazingly obvious that he is enjoying himself as much as I am! Any woman who has had the pleasure of being with a man who knows exactly how to please a woman in this manner is a fortunate woman indeed.

and I would offer the opposite view...any woman who enjoys being eaten and cums from it...then I am a lucky man....I love the teasing and playfulness that can be done while eating...and love feeling and tasting a woman as she cumms!!

Mmm,
More male/female please!!
Not that I disrespect the lesbian, I just enjoy the picture of a handsome man's face between smooth thighs.
But it's good whatever!
:rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back