For my sexy husband ...

Wow, great pictures. You have some delicious looking nipples. Would love to be able to just bend down and kiss, lick, and suck on them for long periods of time :D

Slave Master....fantastic roleplays, and very arousing pics! your beautiful tits look great with cream all over them...i've got some hand-mixed cream building up just now...

Incredibly Hot

Slave_Master, your whole thread was just one of the hottest things I've seen. A great combination of tease and desire. Lucky husband. I have a great wife who also likes to send me sexy texts. I love it!

:devil:

Well, then I've got just the thing for you! How about some hot... massage cream... for your legs feet and toes? Gotta pump it out of the bottle first though. ;)

pump is better than spray - thicker usually :D

my legs and feet love being massaged :cattail:

mmm - looking forward to you coming along

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

Wow, great pictures. You have some delicious looking nipples. Would love to be able to just bend down and kiss, lick, and suck on them for long periods of time :D

Thank you arrows006 :rose:

mmm - they love being sucked, licked and pinched :D:D

Slave Master....fantastic roleplays, and very arousing pics! your beautiful tits look great with cream all over them...i've got some hand-mixed cream building up just now...

Thank you whitecock :rose:

I sometimes get too carried away with the SRP's although my husband really appreciates the groundwork laid, in a manner of speaking :D

mmm - more cream for me - too much is never enough :devil:

Slave_Master, your whole thread was just one of the hottest things I've seen. A great combination of tease and desire. Lucky husband. I have a great wife who also likes to send me sexy texts. I love it!

:devil:

Thankyou SirLeo (should I be kneeling?) :devil: :rose:

I may be persuaded to create another story ....

Make sure you send your wife some complimentary texts too - hopefully not getting naughty texts at the wrong time ...

I was sent a naughty text yesterday and because of the time difference it arrived mid morning whilst I was at work - unless I'm with a client / potential client, I always check as it may be the school - I blushed heavily as I read the text, my boss gave me a funny look ...

Last edited:
come here darling - let me taste you - hope you are getting hard now :D

Last edited:
mmm - you always feel so good between my lips darling :heart:

Last edited:
Back