Gay or Bi Nudist Resort

Silvery65

Experienced
Anyone know of a gay or Bi nudist resort? Just thinking how great it would be to spend a weekend nude with a bunch of other guys. Nothing to hide and everyone needing someone else to help with sunscreen. The possibilities would be endless.

hey...

Anyone know of a gay or Bi nudist resort? Just thinking how great it would be to spend a weekend nude with a bunch of other guys. Nothing to hide and everyone needing someone else to help with sunscreen. The possibilities would be endless.

isn't there one on the west side of Michigan called Turtle Island or something like that??? Where they used to hold some impromtou event called the Jobbey Nooner or some shit...
Where people used to call off work and get together and get nekkid and party???

isn't there one on the west side of Michigan called Turtle Island or something like that??? Where they used to hold some impromtou event called the Jobbey Nooner or some shit...

I believe you are thinking of Turtle Lake Resort. I've not been there, nor do I know if they feature bi/gay events, but I do know it is a nudist resort.

There's one south of Nashville, TN. I think the name is Whispering Oaks or something like that.

It's on my bucket list of places to visit.

There is a great Gay Nudist B&B near me. you can stay overnight or have fun on a day pass, its low key but a great place to hang out. Has a couple of play rooms that get a lot of use.

There is a great Gay Nudist B&B near me. you can stay overnight or have fun on a day pass, its low key but a great place to hang out. Has a couple of play rooms that get a lot of use.

Are they open to the curious?

I'm looking by you......and I don't see it

its Zebulons Grotto, in Tappahannock, Va.
He has 3 cabins, and places for tent camping, pool, hottub, lounging areas, large lake with walking trails,
Yes , they are open to the curious, you can go and just relax or play. The owner is really nice

its Zebulons Grotto, in Tappahannock, Va.
He has 3 cabins, and places for tent camping, pool, hottub, lounging areas, large lake with walking trails,
Yes , they are open to the curious, you can go and just relax or play. The owner is really nice

Thanks for the info. Will check on it

Have not been to but check out Camp NCN in WI. More than a nudist resort. They have "Fuck Fest" weekends 4 weekends each summer plus other events. Straight, bi, gay and from what I've read you can have sex anywhere on the property. Planning my first visit tjis summer.

Have not been to but check out Camp NCN in WI. More than a nudist resort. They have "Fuck Fest" weekends 4 weekends each summer plus other events. Straight, bi, gay and from what I've read you can have sex anywhere on the property. Planning my first visit tjis summer.

Isn't there another property closer to The Dells, too?

Long-time nudist and wanted to visit this place last year but never got back east:
Oz Campground in Unadilla, GA
Includes: cabins, RV Sites, Tent Sites, a Heated Pool, Cafe, Hot Tub, Dog Park, 4000 sq foot bar & Nightclub and miles of trails covering 150 acres.

just to be clear...Jobbey Nooner is on Lk St. Clair, Mi. huge party, boobs'a'flashing...nothing gay or bi about...

Accommodations

I have used purpleroof.com to find gay owned/gay friendly accommodations across the country. I haven't worked up the nerve or occasion to try one but some show up allowiing nudity everywhere or at least in selected spaces. Since I haven't tried one of those yet I can't say what else might be involved at such resorts.

Back