Last chances for troubled hearts. (locked for justmethatswho)

"I'd mostly agree with not being weighted down by the past, but it would still be nice to have one. I've seen those commercials and ads for the ancestry tests, and have thought about taking one. but I've never done it."

"yes family can be a hastle and in my case it is. Though, I have a couple friends, who have wonderful families. Maybe I have just reasoned to myself, that no family is better than a crappy one. I always found it hard to understand how I came from the same parents, I loved my parents but without them as a common bond, I really had little reason, well my siblings and I had little in common." With that she finish the first martini. "I thought of one of those tests also, see if my past is what I think, maybe not." Andria laughs to herself. Looking at her empty glass. "You, know Cal, I am not usually like this, drinking I mean." Is what she said, though she wanted to say being open also. "But I kind of like it." That was her way of saying she was enjoying her evening, without having to say so.

'Your dedication to your daily workout shows Andria, if you don't mind me saying. There are very few women who could wear the outfit you have on and look as amazing as you do wearing it.. As far as myself, I wouldn't say i'm a gym rat but I do try and utilize whatever the hotel gym has available."

"I thought you were taking more than a casual observation, but thank you. I was not always this fit, at first I did it to feel better about myself and health. Then when I got into it, now I feel guilty if I miss a day. Which the morning is where I will really pay for dinner and drinks." She teased. "But that is nice of you to say, I appreciate you noticing. If you do not mind, for a hotel workout, you seem to be fit also." She blushed a bit as she complimented him.

"You two look great together..."

Andira blushed again at the comment. "Oh no we just met." Shich after saying it she realized how bad it sounded.

"Really, I see a lot of couples who ... well ... who do not seem as natural together as you two."

Cal looked at the pictures on his phone and commented. "He's right..." came his voice, just a smidge above a whisper... "I'm going to need your number.. if you want me to send it to you..."

"Let me see." Without wating she playfully took his phone, revied the pictures and then took a selfie. Though she could not see herself, the radiant smile was something that she had not done in quite some time. "One to remember me by." Then she handed the phone back to Cal. "So now you want my number, huh. Remember no expectations." Andria teased, wishing she had not said the last part as though she was chasing him away.

The bartender brought the whiskey and martini setting them on the bar.

"you two can finish those here or take them up to your room."

Andria was about to correct him and say it was her room, though he could have noticed that as she signed the charge to her room.

Andria paused the possibilities running through her head, then took the easy road. "We can finish these here." There was a pause before she added. "Then if you would like another, or a water or a .... soda ... or to just talk. You could come up to my room, the view of the city at night is spectacular."
 
Half returning to his stool, Cal sat on the edge and made sure he was facing Andria, He smiled and half chuckled at her teasing about her phone number.

"No expectations Andria, but if you want a picture to remember me by, I suppose you'll have to trust that I won't drunk dial you at 3 am.."

He let the rest of their comments about her beauty, and his physique escape a reply, at least for the moment.

At the bartender's comments regarding the drinks, Cal just nodded and smiled,

"We could. certainly staying here in the bar is fine, but I'd love to see it.the view I mean...the view of the city from your room, besides, I think somewhere more comfortable to talk would be a great idea."
 
"No expectations Andria, but if you want a picture to remember me by, I suppose you'll have to trust that I won't drunk dial you at 3 am.."

A drunk dial would be excitement in my life ... though as you are the world traveler ... your 3am may be my noon." She puased. "555-571-8444 ... my number." She reminded him, as she again looked at her phone with the blank screen. "The world could be ending and how would I know."

She sat on the edge of her stool, taking a sip of her martini.

"We could. certainly staying here in the bar is fine, but I'd love to see it.the view I mean...the view of the city from your room, besides, I think somewhere more comfortable to talk would be a great idea."

"Yes, we should probably stay here." As she spoke the bartender, began wiping down the bar. The other two patrons who had been there when Andria and Cal arrived were also gone. The bartender worked around the couple as they chatted and sipped their cocktails. "Well I could just show you a picture of the view ... but you know my phone is dead .. besides a picture hardly does it justice. We should let the bartender clean up. I guess ... I mean ... if you like ... I could show you the view ... we could talk ... maybe raid the mini bar. " She sits on the edge of her bar stool, thinking she has been too forward with Cal. "i mean you don't have to ... that is fine."
 
Last edited:
"Well I could just show you a picture of the view ... but you know my phone is dead .. besides a picture hardly does it justice. We should let the bartender clean up. I guess ... I mean ... if you like ... I could show you the view ... we could talk ... maybe raid the mini bar. I mean you don't have to ... that is fine."

Cal, slid closer, his hands slowly going to hers, taking her martini in hand, and giving it to her, then taking his own drink he met her eyes. So much uncertainty was in there he thought. She was going out on a limb...reaching for someone, hoping it might be him, well at least for tonight he thought.

Giving her hand a subtle squeeze, Cal met her eyes, in the most sincere voice he had, from the depths of his soul, he spoke with the utmost confidence. "Andria, I think you should show me the view from your room. Please. I'm certain no picture could do it justice anyway." Nodding toward the elevators, Cal nodded goodnight to the bartender, slipping the man a tip of his own on the bar as Andria was distracted.

Pulling Andria along slowly Cal made his way to the massive room with 6 elevators, punching the first up arrow he could find, he watched all of them light up, and the familiar soft 'bing' ring out through the room. The elevator at the far left opened immediately. As Cal lead her to it he looked at the bank of numbers just to the left as the elevator doors closed. Looking intently into her eyes, taking command in an uncertain situation, knowing he'd lead the way only to her door, he asked politely, smiling with his eyes.

"Andria, what floor are we headed to?"
 
"Andria, I think you should show me the view from your room. Please. I'm certain no picture could do it justice anyway."

"I think you are right Cal, a picture is not the same as the real thing." She said softly looking into his eyes. Each thanked the bartender, who had seen things like this before yet remained professional.

Soon Cal was leading her to the elevator and as a true gentleman, pushed the button. In the late hour it did not take long for a set of doors to open. Cal escorted Andria to the elevator, the mirror on the back wall, reflecting the image, not of friend but of lovers. She stood still watching him, his every move until he broke the silence.

"Andria, what floor are we headed to?"

"Oh" his question awoke her. "27 ... the 27th floor." He pushed the button and the light turned on then off, the elevator did not move. She reached into her purse and handed him the key. "You need this." Cal sqiped the key and the elevator was quickly off.

"Cal, you know .... I am not like this ... " Her words were honest as much a confession of her desire.
 
Turning, Cal pressed the button '27' on the elevator, The light light up it's pale white, then turned off,

"You need this" came Andria's voice, sultry and electric to Cal's ears he took the card from her gently smiling and mouthed the words "Thank you".

Turning he slipped the key card in the narrow slot at the top, clicked the button 27 again. This time the button stayed lit. Turning to Andria he slipped it into his front jacket pocket, next to his pocket square.,Andria's voice, pulled him in again, as he could sense she was unsure of this, not having done this before himself, Cal gave her a playful smile.

"My, whatever do you mean Miss Marquez? If you mean buying someone a drink and inviting them to your hotel room? Under the pretext of 'talking'... or seeing the city? You've never done that before?"

Cal took her free hand and kissed her knuckles. "Don't worry, I think we can figure this out on our own, and if we fumble along, there's nobody to impress. No expectations...Ok?"

He leaned in again and smiled warmly, kissing her right cheek ever so gently. Coming so close to Andria, he could smell her again, it stirred him... sending a fire through him that lit his senses ablaze. He was tempted to seal it all with a kiss, but decided to hold that back decided he'd rather not tempt a full blown make out session here in the elevator. He knew, once he'd kissed her lips, it would be all over. he couldn't go back, he'd have to drop his drink on the floor and take her in his arms right there. No. they'd held their emotions, their needs in check for this long, there was no need to hurry this.

Leaning back, Cal brought his own drink up, about to take a sip and commented, looking at Andria's Martini. "Our bartender filled yours near to the brim, I'd say you might want to take a sip of that before it spills."

Taking a sip of his drink he watched her, sipping their drinks would fill the void of silence, prolong the desires they both now had...and when the elevator gave out a soft 'bing' Cal could feel the anticipation growing. Butterflies were in mass in his stomach, he could feel his desire for Andria warm him from top to bottom. Taking her hand, Cal lead out of the elevator

"Room number?"
 
She tried to hide her body quiver as he kissed her lips. Her martini spilling from the edge of the glass to her fingers.

"My, whatever do you mean Miss Marquez? If you mean buying someone a drink and inviting them to your hotel room? Under the pretext of 'talking'... or seeing the city? You've never done that before?"

She stood, her look of apprehension must have been obvious. She wanted to speak and explain, yet all she could say was a soft, "no." It was not his expectations she feared, but her own, she knew her novice past, consisted of only one lover.

"Don't worry, I think we can figure this out on our own, and if we fumble along, there's nobody to impress. No expectations...Ok?"

She laughed at his remark and regained some of her own composure. "It's just seeing the view and chatting ... right." Though in her heart she wanted him to want her, to take her, yet she would never confess that to him. "No expectations .... right"

"Our bartender filled yours near to the brim, I'd say you might want to take a sip of that before it spills."

She smiled softly and shifted the drink to her left hand. "It already has." She said holding up mer hand to show him, then put her finger to her lip to take the drop of the martini. Seeing her finger now martini free, was good, though the lack of lipstick upon her finger was an indication, her makeup was no longer perfect. She wanted everything about this night perfect, trying to recall if she had touched things up, then recalling being so into the talking, she never had. She looked down and away to hide her face, seeing herself in the mirror on the back of the elevator, she saw the imperfections, her mascara was a bit off from the left eye to the right, her lips were no longer highlighted in the glossy lipstick, so many touchups needed to be made, she must look awful or so she thought, though the blemishes were only obvious to her and not Cal.

As Cal had instructed, she took a sip of her martini as the elevator stopped, rocking slightly, yet enough to swish her drink at her lips, making her take an even bigger dose of the martini.

"Room number?"

She exited after him, and paused as he asked for the room number. There was a moment of clarity, she may have been naive yet was in no way dumb to what was happening. She could tell him, no, it's late, I have to get to sleep, I can't. ... and so many more. Though as her lips opened.

"27-124 I think." Andria was pretty sure, yet she had always taken a picture of the room number which with her phone dead did no good. "To the left about halfway down on the right side." This time she led the way but did not take his hand as trying not to give him any expectations yet supplying him a great view of her back side, hips swaying in the tight pencil skirt and tall heels.

Upon arriving at the door, she looked in her purse for the key, panic was setting in, how could she have lost the key.
 
Following Andria as she walked, Cal took in a deep sigh... The sway of her hips was hypnotic, Andria was seductive, and didn't even know it. Either in her nerves or the drink, Cal could tell she was getting a touch flustered. looking into her purse for something.

Calmly, Cal reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out her key card.

"I think you'll need this."

Cal smiled, reached over slipped the key card into the slot and took her martini from Andria. This was her room, it was important at least to Cal that she want him there. Letting her use both hands to get the door open, Cal took her Martini so she could focus on it. Hearing the familiar click and light flash green, Cal let her lead the way in. His attention was centered on Andria. The last thing he wanted to do now was move too fast. He'd been patient, so had she as it all started to build up and their desire came to the surface.

"Beautiful room... but not as beautiful as the woman standing in front of me..."
 
Following Andria as she walked, Cal took in a deep sigh... The sway of her hips was hypnotic, Andria was seductive, and didn't even know it. Either in her nerves or the drink, Cal could tell she was getting a touch flustered. looking into her purse for something.

Calmly, Cal reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out her key card.

"I think you'll need this."

Cal smiled, reached over slipped the key card into the slot and took her martini from Andria. This was her room, it was important at least to Cal that she want him there. Letting her use both hands to get the door open, Cal took her Martini so she could focus on it. Hearing the familiar click and light flash green, Cal let her lead the way in. His attention was centered on Andria. The last thing he wanted to do now was move too fast. He'd been patient, so had she as it all started to build up and their desire came to the surface.

"Beautiful room... but not as beautiful as the woman standing in front of me..."


"I think you'll need this."


Andria blushed and began to ask. "How did ... " before she recalled the elevator. She thanked him for holding her martini as he swiped the key, the light was green, yet she was a second to long, and the latch had again locked the door. It was a sign, an opportunity to stop, to thank him and tell him she hoped to see him again. Though she looked at him in a try a gain mode. This time the door opened. As typical with hotels the door was heavy, and she leaned into the door, against her side, smiling at him as she pushed the door open, once in side holding the door for him.

"Beautiful room... but not as beautiful as the woman standing in front of me..."

Andria smiled, her head tilting as she looked at him enjoying the comment. "I know why you are here Cal ... But if you want what you came for you have to come in."

As he entered she turned and ented the room, stopping breifly at the desk, where her charger was plugged in, she quickly, plugged her phone, setting it face down, so that the light from the screen would be hidden.

"Leave the lights off .... look ... look at this." She said standing with her back to him, her arms hugging herself and looking at the magnificent view. With her eyes opened she imagined like she had never in her life.
 
"Leave the lights off .... look ... look at this."

Cal watched Andria cross her arms, shaded by the light coming in through the windows of her room. He didn't dare touch the lights, didn't dare go anywhere else but walk toward Andria. He was quiet, his footfalls soft against the tile entry as he padded onto the carpet behind Andria, he left his drink on the nearest table. The effort he took to be as silent as possible took some effort as he wanted to give in to his desires.

Taking two more steps, he unbuttoned his suit jacket, stepped behind Andria and wrapped his arms around her, putting his hands on hers, softly breathing into her ear. Slowly Cal pulled her hair to the side, exposing her neck. He kissed her there for the first time of many times to come. Cal drank in the taste of her skin, each kiss growing longer as he went up and down her neck, sucking gently. Eventually, Cal reached the spot he'd hoped to the tiny spot just behind her ear. Once there he breathed heavy against her ear, repeating what they'd both said so many times tonight.

"Alexandria, the sight is stunning, but it doesn't compare to you. I came here for you, no expectations. I want you if you'll have me."

Cal dropped the pretense, they'd been subtly romancing each other all night, the slow subtle seduction had lead to this. Turning Andria, he faced her both of their faces half lit half in shadow from the light of the city. He looked into her eyes and leaned forward just an inch, slowly, subtly kissing her lips.

Alexandria Marquez tasted like a dream. A dream he never wanted to wake from. Breaking the kiss he looked into her eyes, and slowly kissed her again, the slow burn of the first kiss was followed by another, which was like lighting a match to a wildfire.
 
Andria felt his presence coming closer to her, as quiet as he tried to be. She gasped a bit feeling his first touch, though her breathing was already excited, and her breasts heaving with each breath she took in.

Feeling his touch upon her hair, she braced herself upon the window, her hands leaving a mark upon the glass. She had her eyes open, the moment like a dream as she had never had these feeling before. His kisses, teased, melting her, moving up her neck to behind her ear. Her body willingly accepting Cal's advances, in her mind she knew what she wanted to happen.

"Alexandria, the sight is stunning, but it doesn't compare to you. I came here for you, no expectations. I want you if you'll have me."

Andria tried to reason a replay, but no words would be right at this moment, her back now against the glass, her hands at her sides, palms again on the glass, she leaned forward to find his lips with hers.

The kisses began soft and subtle, yet slowly the fire of passion grew. The kisses were coming naturally for Andria as she was letting herself go to the clutches of Cal. She wanted to feel him, feel him in every way possible.
 
Cal took her hands from the window. pulling her back away from the window. He slipped her hands inside his jacket so she could feel his chest rise and fall with each breath he took. Assured her hands would find his tie, push his jacket off his shoulders, and he quickly toed off his own shoes, kicking them to the side well out of the way. Quickly Cal reached for the bottom of her black top, the fabric stretched across her taught stomach, and as he pulled up lightly on it bunching it slowly he forced Andria to extend her arms skyward, With her top up and nearly off her head, he kissed her heavily while her eyes were covered and her arms were trapped. Slowing the kiss again he helped her out of the top. tossing it to the floor surely where it met with his jacket and tie.

Her chest was amazing, and in the light provided by the city, Cal turned them again only half way so they were bathed in the city lights, and half shrouded in darkness. Kissing Andria again, the heat between them rising, he reached behind her and deftly unclasped her bra, not practiced, he fumbled with the last clasp. Try as he might he couldn't get it.

"I'll get it I promise..."

Trying again he failed, and laughed while kissing her. "You women and your sexy clothes.. Absolutely stunning to see you in, but damn if it doesn't require some secret and a touch to get them off you."

Cal didn't want to rip it, god only knows how much it cost her, and if he was going to leave a lasting impression it was not going to be for destroying her clothes. He was pretty good with his hands, especially in his line of work, but for whatever reason women's clothes had always confounded him.

Cal kissed her, and meekly, teasingly pleaded for help.
 
Andria was not quite certain what to do, other than return his kiss, soon though he pulled her from the window she was leaning against, feeling his strong hands only enhanced her desire.

She was about to reach for his tie when she felt Cal's hands on her sides exposed in the black crop top. Then not lingering, he began lifting her snug top, she wondered if she noticed she stopped breathing as she was so uncertain what to do. Though as if instinct she raised her arms as if to invite him to remove her top, soon he had, her breasts bound in the sexy bra, were heaving with each breath. Without waiting soon he was looking to remove her bra, as his arms reached behind her, she felt his shirt on the upper part of her breaths, her desire again was notched up.

She now had her hands upon his tie, loosening it at first, as Cal struggled with her bra.

"I'll get it I promise..."

She giggled in a flirty tone, an affirmation that she was fine with him trying to undress her.

"You women and your sexy clothes.. Absolutely stunning to see you in, but damn if it doesn't require some secret and a touch to get them off you."

She was beginning to sense his frustration, yet let him try try try. At the moment she could care less if he had simply given a tun and set her breasts free.

"yes .. its a secret." She teased as she leaned into him, pushing herself into heim as she reached behind with her hands and soon the bra was easilly set her breasts free, the the bra stayed in place between Cal and Andria, until she pulled back slightly allowing the bra to fall to the floor. Andria now stood before the man she barely knew, her breasts exposed as she was a silohete in the late night darkness.

"Maybe I should help you." she smirked and leaned in to kiss him again, this time her hands worked the tie until it was free. She was about to drop it to the floor when her mind stirred, instead of dropping it to the floor she put it over her shoulders and soon Cal's tie was hanging between her breasts.
 
Cal shook his head and smirked, he should have known she'd get it on the first try. "mmm, you ladies and your secrets.." he whispered. Everything about her screamed at him to desire her. Every fiber of his body wanted her.

When her bra finally dropped to the floor, he used his toes to move it out of the way, Her question only met with a nod of his head, and a warm smile. In his head he was trying to let her control the moment, he'd undressed her, to a point, it was only fair that she be allowed to do the same. Silently, he smiled while she undid his tie, draping it over her neck so it rested between her breasts.

"The color goes well against your skin...it does.." Cal waited then letting her hands touch him, undress him as much as she wanted to. His hands deftly made their way to the waist of her long skirt, searching for the button or zipper, he found a small zipper tucked at the side. in total silence, the only sounds in the room were their breathing, their kisses and the steady hum of the A/C Cal unzipped her skirt, and let it fall to the floor.

Looking at Andria in her natural beauty, he cupped her right breast with his left hand, slowly rolling his thumb across her nipple.

"You are so beautiful Andria..stunning...and I think I'm a little over dressed."
 
"The color goes well against your skin...it does.."

Andria heard the words yet did not respond, though the compliment turned her on even more. Soon his hands were wandering, this time to remove the tight pencil skirt. There was a zipper, on the side and he finally found it, and soon Andria felt the tightness of the skirt subdue, indicating he had unzipped the skirt. As the skirt hugged her Andria shimmied until the skirt fell to her feet, first her left foot stepped free, then with her right she kicked it away having no idea where the skirt landed.

It was difficult to express her feeling, how turned on she was being near naked to this man. All she was left wearing was her thong and heels. There was a certain dirtiness about being near nude to a clothed man.

"ohhh" She moaned, as his fingers played with her nipples, sending an erotic thrill throughout her. Her inexperience was obvious to her, Cal's touch, her thrill all things new to her. Her only experience with such was her trashy novels, where she often imagined herself.

"You are so beautiful Andria..stunning...and I think I'm a little over dressed."

Andria nudged Cal back, her hands slowly began unbuttoning the top buttons of his shirt, when she had undone a few, her hands moved inside, teasing his chest. "I think you are dressed perfectly. Almost." She smiled and sensually. Taking her hands from his shirt, her hands teased him as she moved her hands, past his belt and to his crotch, feeling him. "oh my." she first tried to unzip his pants with one hand. Eventually needing two. Looking to him, she teased him. "men and their secrets." With those words one arm wrapped around his shoulder and the other reached into his pants, attempting to free him.
 
Every once of his soul told him to stand still, don't move... Let Andria run the show for the moment. Cal looked into her eyes and could see that familiar flame, the same sort of fire burned behind her eyes as currently smoldered behind his own. Their passion matched, Cal felt like every single touch she made, every grace of her fingers across his skin sent electricity through his body, Many of them ending at his manhood, all of them causing him to become more and more erect and at attention than Cal thought possible. He tried to be still. let her touch him... but so much of him wanted to advance on her, 'take' her passionately. But the last thing Cal wanted to do was get more aggressive than maybe Andria had in mind. He was after all, the second man she'd ever been with.

When her hand ran down his chest to his crotch cupping him there, Cal gave out an audible moan of satisfaction, instantly growing harder under her touch. Knowing she wasn't afraid to touch him, and at the sound of her loosening his belt, unzipping his pants he took in a deep inhale, as if anticipating her hand would soon be upon him. Cal closed his eyes, he could see all of this with his mind's eye, and he could feel it in his bones, what happened next caused him to open his eyes and lock on to Andria.

His pants, now loose, hit the floor, he violently kicked them somewhere behind him, hearing the belt buckle clatter. Her hand was then upon his boxers briefs, a dark blue, he heard her voice, her statement, and he replied,

"Mmm, a secret no more Andria...

When her hand went beneath his waistband he sucked air again, her hand was delicate, and because of how she reached in, her hand first came in contact with the head of his manhood.

"Your touch... so smooth...fuck..."

The cool air of the room hit his skin next, she'd freed him, as his manhood now was between them, Cal couldn't hold back any longer. his lips found hers, and he tasted her again, fuck did he want this woman, he wanted her now.. he needed to be inside her. right now... Each passionate kiss expressed that, and his hands found his shirt as his lips battled hers, stripping off his shirt and throwing it somewhere, Cal reached for Andria and grabbed her ass with both hands pulling her to him.
 
"Mmm, a secret no more Andria...

Andria looked to him and smiled. "I guess not .." She had to tell him, something more, something he would not believe. "Remember Cal, no expectations ... I ... I am not very experienced ... or good." She looked away fearing to disappoint him.

Though soon he was shedding his pants and struggling to free himself from his shirt. She anticipated the moment of feeling his body against her own. The kisses between the lovers were passionate beyond comprehension. Andria was craving him, craving sex like she never had. In her mind willing to do whatever he pleased, whatever erotic thought filled his mind, on her knees, bent over, pushed breasts against the glass and taken from behind. Her thoughts were filled with possibilites, yet she could not verbalize a single desire to him.

"Your touch... so smooth...fuck..."

Andria answered with her actions, lef left hand upon his rod, the other on his bare chest, she tilted her head back from his kiss, coming forward, she kissed his shoulder, taking her time, her kisses moved to his chest. She wanted to tell him to take her, yet how could she say that, ask that, ask for him to take her fuck her ... it was not who she was .. though the desire was there ... she would not stop him .. from taking her ... doing whatever he pleased to her .. she wanted ... whe wanted to be .....
 
Cal, smashed his lips upon hers one final time, hearing Andria speak. Cal heard her self depreciating comment, no experience, and she wasn't good.... it made him angry.. and driven. Kissing her again Cal looked into her eyes, kissing her between each word he spoke.

"I know Andria... no expectations... experience matters not, passion, desire, lust and want... make up for it. You want this.. I want this.. if you can't find the words, then let your body tell me. Just as I will."

What Cal didn't say, what he wanted to say, was that if he ever found her ex husband he was going to crush him, he was going to stomp on the man like a bug, smashing him out if existence. The man had stripped her of any self confidence in the bedroom. He'd destroyed this woman, this beautiful woman who's presence was bright, and to him like a light in the storm.

Cal took command, pushed her a few paces back toward the glass window, kissed her lips one last time and quickly knelt. As he did, he quickly took her thong with him taking it to the floor. Immediately he was attracted to her sex, he could smell her musk and was drawn to her. Urgently, as if starved for water, Cal drew her left leg over his shoulder and slipped his tongue between her folds, drawing his tongue through her pussy sucking gently upon her outer lips and ending..with his tongue flattened against her clit.

He sucked in her juices, drank her in as if his life depended upon it. His desire now hungry for her, he stood up, desired to plunge within Andria and show her what it was like to be with him.

Taking her left leg again, Cal wrapped it around his waist, and slowly pushed in.. He could feel her heat.. the inferno sucked him in....

"Yes..... Let your body talk to me Andria... "
 
"I know Andria... no expectations... experience matters not, passion, desire, lust and want... make up for it. You want this.. I want this.. if you can't find the words, then let your body tell me. Just as I will."

Andria body was not only speaking of her desires, but screaming in its need to be touched. Still she could not verbalize her desires, inspite of al the trashy novels, her erotic dreams and imagination, she could not say what she wanted, what she needed. Though her body did not resist anything Cal was doing to her. Cal pulled her tiny thong, exposing her, no secrets she thought as her clean shaven pussy was on display to a man she had only met hours ago.

She looked at him, was he done, what was he doing, did he drop something, no don't stop, for a moment feeling neglected as Cal was on his knees. He nudged her leg, which was soon upon her shoulder, her was vulnerable at this moment, the chill upon her back offered some relief to the heat she felt. What was Cal doing, she had not a clue, closing her eyes in fear. Soon she was biting her lip, feeling him work her pussy, parting her lips with his tongue. No man had done this for her before. "ohhhhh" She moaned, then bit her lip to hide her pleasure, her breasts heaving casting a shadow in the night with each breath she took. "ohhh .... mmmmmmmmm". The pleasure she felt was like none she had experienced, for a moment she wondered if this is what an orgasm felt like.

She wanted to scream .. no don't stop ... she wanted to scream ... why did he stop. Though now he stood, urging her to wrap her leg about him. He as so close she could smell her sex upon his lips. Andria had not had sex in over two years, she dreaded how it may feel, though did not stop him as he pushed forth, her pussy so willing. .. so ready ... so tight ... yet accepting .. there was no ache, just desire ... wanting to consume her lovers cock, wanting it to fill her.

"ohhhhh...." She moaned softly.

"Yes..... Let your body talk to me Andria... "

ohhh yesss" this moan a bit louder.

Andria put her arms around Cal to pull him close, then lifted her other leg, wrapping her thighs tightly around him, her heels pressing against his back side. She kissed him tasting herself in the kiss. He had told her to let her body speak, at this moment her body was begging to be fucked.

"ohhh ... cal " Andria moaned. " pl ... please ... ffff ... ohhhhh ... fuckkkk ... mmmmmeeee" her voice and desire now loud enough to echo in the room.
 
Her words were all he needed to hear, he grasped her ass with both hands and thrust into her hard, plunging deep into her body with all the desire he could find.each stroke of his cock into Andria was a step closer to being one with her, he couldn't keep his thoughts straight or think about anything else, All he could think about was driving his cock deeper inside Andria, hearing her moan out in pleasure. Hear her call his name...

Cal grunted as he pushed deep, the window jostling a bit with each thrust, met only by the sound of her heels clicking together each time he bucked into her. His hands gripping her hard. the fingers of his hands finding the crack of her ass and holding tight. He didn't think to tease her back there, not yet, Cal would gauge her kinks by what her body was saying, and right now it was demanding his attention...

His lips... while at first he kissed her, and nuzzled into her neck, eventually sought out her nipples. Each one taught, he sucked lightly upon each.

His thoughts where lost.. chaotic.. and eventually his back grew tired and he had to set Andria down on her feet, Her heels scraped across his back and as soon as he was outside of her pussy he missed her, even groaning mildly... The smell of sweat and sex filled the air. Breathing hard, Cal kissed her, and turned Andria by the hips quickly, kneeling he got right behind her and licked her pussy from behind, gripping her ass he sucked, on her lips and dragged his tongue through her pussy all the way to the top of her ass eventually standing, kissing her back and deftly teasing her pussy with his full size.

"God damn Andria... you have the sweetest pussy..."

His words were probably more vulgar than he'd intended, but they were in the throw of passion, and as he stood there teasing her drifting the tip of his cock through her folds not quite inside, he leaned forward and placed one of her hands on the window, moving her hips back.

"If you want me.. you are going to have to put me back inside you..."
 
Andria felt herself pushed to the window, her back again feeling it with Cal's every thrust. Her body quivered, a feeling better than she had felt before, was this what it felt she wondered, yet she yearned for more. She felt the cascades and declines of each thrust, falling into a rhythem, her climax building.

Her mind was fogged, with only one feeling, the desire, to be had by her lover at this moment. Cal seemed to lose his grip, setting her to the floor, her legs wobbly in the heels. What no she thought, I want you I need you, the look of desire should be obvious to him.

Then he fell to his knees again, she was not about to deny what she was certain he was going to do next, the devient tongue of pleasure. Then Cal turned her, her body on display in the window looking out over the sleeping city. "Ohhh ... yesss. right there." She moaned feeling his tongue again, though only a tease of her sex, before sliding up, parting her cheeks, deliving deep, she tensed, uncertain of how to react to the sensual devious touch.

"God damn Andria... you have the sweetest pussy..."

"oh you feel so good." Was all she could say, as he was filling her perfectly.

Her hands now on the window, she feels his rod, between her legs, teasing her. Please please Please she begged in her mind take me again .. I need you to take me.

"If you want me.. you are going to have to put me back inside you..."

He should just take me .. now ... she eased her feet apart slightly, leaving her vulnverable. As she leaned forward, her breasts pressed onto the glass, she arched her back, trying to pull in his pleasure, bending her knees too far, his cock moved up to her ass. She knew not the words for the moment. She again arched her back, this time she pushed back, his pleasure slid up, again teasing her ass. "ohhh ...." She quipped biting her lip at the thought. She moved up to her toes, in her heels, inched her feet back a bit, this time "ooohhhhh Calllll" she was again feeled with his pleasure. "Oh fuckkkkk .... feeellls ... ohhh fuck." her words were now quite loud, as her passion was soon to burst.
 
Last edited:
Cal absolutely loved the tease, watching her struggle to get his cock inside her, watching her ass bounce as she struggled, part of him wanted to just pull back, adjust and then push deep, push all the way in her pussy. But the tease was worth watching Andria had an amazing body, one that he hoped to corrupt just a tiny bit, letting her know that other men, this man would appreciate her, unlike her piece of shit ex.

Her voice was magical, and when she sank back, he lightly spanked her right ass cheek, and took over, pounding deep into her pussy.

"Fuck yes.... oh fuck yes Andria.... you are so warm... so tight... "

His hands explored her body as they fucked, this wasn't love making, this was lust, desire and the need to expel some personal demons, of which a good lust filled fucking was absolutely necessary.

Cal made sure she had her hands braced against the window, and made sure he kept her guessing. He'd grind into her, thrusting hard and every so often he'd push deep, thrusting, again and again, watching her ass shake while he fucked her. He'd slow his pace, long drawn strokes where he'd pull back almost where just the head of his cock remained inside her. then pound into her.

Their voices his groans of pleasure, her moans of desire filled the room. It smelled like sex.

It was fucking perfect.
 
"Fuck yes.... oh fuck yes Andria.... you are so warm... so tight... "

Andria heard his words, though the sound was clouded by her own desires. Bracing herself as Cal entered her, his pace was steady, even so each thrust pushed her breasts to the window, still she arched her ass to him, thankful the heels on her feet were so tall as to prop her in the perfect spot for Cal to drive into her willing sex.

His pace would change, picking up then slowling to almost withdrawing, leaving her feel empty, her hips nudging back hoping to capture the pleasure again. As he would then pound back into her, she would let out a pleasurable scream, certainly filling the room and probably alerting the neighboring room on each side.

Andria was now lost in pleasure, it hurt, the sex, did, but felt so good, giving her pleasure she had never had in her life, she wanted more, for him to push her, then she felt something building, similar to what she had felt before, yet much much more intense this time, something building, consuming her body, her pussy, her breasts, her fingers, her tows her mind. As Cal thrust deep into her, it pushed her over the edge, her pussy clenching upon his cock, she was lost in what she did not even now was her first true orgasm. She was again, screaming in pleasure, pleasure like none she had ever felt in her life.
 
Andria's screams of pleasure drove him, he could feel her body relax and enjoy their carnal activities. He was about to lightly pull back on her hair forcing her to arch her back into him when he could feel the well from within Andria release, and she soaked his cock from within.

"Mmmm I think someone just came..."

It was more of a statement than a question. Cal took his right hand off her hip and slipped his hand between her legs. Feeling her clit, her pussy was soaked, Cal pulled out, and slipped one finger in and gathered some of her nectar on his fingers. Bringing his fingers up to his lips he tasted her.

"You are delicious Andria."

Cal slowly pushed back inside her, and thrust into her at his own pace now. He wanted to cum, knew he was close but wasn't sure how long Andria would last now standing up. The familiar tingle started at the base of his cock, he could feel it start to well up inside him and he pulled out, immediately.

One, then a second and third long spurt of cum jet out of his cock across her ass. Each one shorter than the last.

As much as the idea of filling Andria with his seed seemed like a wonderful idea, the last thing he wanted to do was get Andria pregnant. Watching his cum pool on in the cleft of her ass, just at the top, was an amazing sight.

Lightly he patted her ass... and leaned over kissing up between her shoulder blades.

"My god you are beautiful Andria...."
 
Last edited:
Andria's screams of pleasure drove him, he could feel her body relax and enjoy their carnal activities. He was about to lightly pull back on her hair forcing her to arch her back into him when he could feel the well from within Andria release, and she soaked his cock from within.

"Mmmm I think someone just came..."

It was more of a statement than a question. Cal took his right hand off her hip and slipped his hand between her legs. Feeling her clit, her pussy was soaked, Cal pulled out, and slipped one finger in and gathered some of her nectar on his fingers. Bringing his fingers up to his lips he tasted her.

"You are delicious Andria."

Cal slowly pushed back inside her, and thrust into her at his own pace now. He wanted to cum, knew he was close but wasn't sure how long Andria would last now standing up. The familiar tingle started at the base of his cock, he could feel it start to well up inside him and he pulled out, immediately.

One, then a second and third long spurt of cum jet out of his cock across her ass. Each one shorter than the last, he

As much as the idea of filling Andria with his seed seemed like a wonderful idea, the last thing he wanted to do was get Andria pregnant. Watching his cum pool on in the cleft of her ass, just at the top, was an amazing sight.

Lightly he patted her ass... and leaned over kissing up between her shoulder blades.

"My god you are beautiful Andria...."

"Mmmm I think someone just came..."


"mmm mmmm." I moan unsure what had just happened and what I had just felt.

"You are delicious Andria."

Andria whispered the words. "are we done?' not certain she wanted this night to end.

His touch, the smell, weaked Andrias knees as she leaned heavily upon the window, not caring that she was on display, only wanting to feel her lover again. "mmm yes ... fuck me ... yes." She moaned, pushing herself back to him, thankfully he gripped her hips and soon again, she felt herself again pushing to that edge of pleasure. "yess ... fuck ... meeee." She felt his hand leave her hip, trail up her back to touch her hair. Then suddenly she was empty, was he teasing her. Please fill me... she thought to herself, not even comprehending what that would mean ... her desire clouding reasonable thoughts.

As much as Andria wanted to feel Cal again push her to that pleasure, she felt nothing, until he moaned, she felt the warmth on the left cheek of her ass. Andria had no idea what it was, then another followed by another. The feeling was warm, wet. Erotic but not filling to her desires.

"My god you are beautiful Andria...."

She smiled at his words, her reflection in the glass. Trying to brace herself as her knees were week. She craved more .. to feel him again. Yet she knew there would be a pause for recovery, she hoped the reason for doubt and realization would hold off awhile longer.
 
Back
Top