The Mer's Soul Mate (Closed)

Crossing her arms she wasn't to sure about all of it but she nodded "What ever you need" She said simply, she could tell that she was in danger and knew it "I will be alright" She said softly and sighed "I will let you set it up and I will try and learn to swim smoothly" She kissed his cheek and nodded. She could tell he was scared but she saw the kingdom in the distance and it was beautiful looking.
 
Nexus took Sky's hand. “I promised it would be a smiple ceremony. As King, I have the power of marriage.” He sang his song to her:

Sky, you are the one meant for me,
and I take you for my queen under the sea.
You are my mate now, and I love you.
As Queen you will rule and give justice true.

“Our lives our now bound together. Go with Chas and Ver; they will guide you to the barrier. When you begin your song, the rest of us will attack from the other side.”
 
Her issue with the wedding was that they didn't have the time to make a true song, but she just dealt with it and followed the two staying in the shadows and it was amazing she started to keep up without trouble as her tail propelled her where she willed her tail to go, and she saw the Barrier, she closed her eyes and didn't know what she was doing as she just floated in place, but in that moment she heard the call of dolphins and it was then she knew, they were talking to her and she smiled as they rubbed against her and her voice opened up as she began to vocalize her will and the sea life seemed as on cue she sang, a song that would break the barrier and free the males at the same time.

Her Song
 
Nexus heard the song of power, and as the barrier broke, he and the female sirens charged in the direction of the former barrier.

The guards that were just inside the barrier panicked at the sight of all the sirens charging at them. They fled for their lives.

The male sirens were free, and Nexus joined with Sky. “We have one more battle to face together – against my brother and those supporting him.”
 
she did not know where the song came from but the power came from within perhaps the heart of a mermaid was the reason why she had such power and she would never really understand why it took a marriage to get it to wake up but it did not matter here they were in here her love was before her she heard what he said and she nodded she did not know what was going to happen or if they even had the power to do it she wanted to overthrow her now brother-in-law she did not want to kill him that much could be seen in her eyes especially how she carried herself all she did was nodded and swam in the direction he took her to
 
The group of sirens swam together. Plans would need to be made for the attack on his brother and the others. Nexus held Sky's hand as they went along. “I'm so proud of you. Your power is awesome.”
 
She couldn't help but be truly happy in that moment, but as she did she felt the baby grow within her, and she doubled over she went from looking lightly pregnant to six months pregnant easy. After a few moments everything stopped and sighed softly, even her breasts have grown. "I don't want to kill your brother, that wont solve anything..."
 
Nexus ran his hand over Sky's large belly. “Wow, the babe grows so quickly.

“I agree, death is not necessary; banishment will be more painful for him. I think he has already gone into hiding.”
 
The fact the baby grew so quickly because the baby was being born in a woman born human but ended up a female siren. "Then leave him be for a bit" She said happily. "I am getting tired, any place I could rest?"
 
Nexus led Sky along. “We have a palace not far from here. It has many rooms. Our room is extra large. You will be able to rest in peace there.”
 
She nodded knowing that that was a good idea she needed to lay down because she was feeling that's so great because her body did what it said before then going from only having a tiny bump not even really noticing she was pregnant and said being 6 months and months pregnant all because she was born human which would mean her giving birth would be very dangerous and could kill her.
 
The palace was a white coral structure that covered almost a mile of the ocean floor. The king's room was in an upper part of the structure. The bed was a giant sponge that was very soft.

While Sky lay down to rest, Nexus began work on the song of power that Sky would lead and everyone else would support.

When Sky's breathing changed, Nexus knew she was asleep. He crept quietly from the room. She needed her rest.
 
Her sleeping was hard always was, she had issues with trying to sleep even as a normal human being. It was hard and annoying but she felt free and was happy, but she started to dream something bad, about her new people her "Subjects" that they needed her strength or they would all die, she sat up quickly the baby giving her a lot of pain. "Nex!" She cried out unsure what was going on, it was instinct that she went to the surface and groaned as her tail turned into two legs, as she cried out.
 
Nexus heard the cries of his wife and swam quickly after her. When he found her at the surface, he put his arms around her. “Tell me what is wrong.”
 
She tried so hard her pain into words but her body was swollen her stomach and arrests and it was obviously baby was coming her legs were spread she didn't understand how this could happen so quickly that was happening. "The baby" she cried out because she could actually feel like coming out of her body and thankfully by the time he got down by her she felt the life fall right out. She wanted to pass out but she kept on I'm sure of what was going to happen but thankfully she heard the cries of a healthy baby boy. She looked at the child and the child came out as a mer. She cried out one last time her birth done and her insides healing. "Is he okay?"
 
Nexus was shocked at how fast Sky's pregnancy had progressed. He caught the baby as it came from her. “Our child is perfect, my dear.”

He put the baby in her arms so she could feed him. “Come back to our room and rest with our child. I will continue to work on the song of power.”
 
The whole thing was crazy but she held onto there child as she swam back and once back home laid down on her side, there little boy cuddled by her side and closed her eyes allowing her abilities to finally heal everything that needed to be healed.
 
Nexus lay with Sky and the child. He would wait for tomorrow to gather everyone for the song of power.
 
Back
Top