lasses with glasses

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_pkujildcCr1va3kv6_400.jpg
 
346_1000.jpg
Hi
i think there is something very sexy in lasses who wear glasses,so i thought i'd start a thread to see if other people think the same.

As a lifelong glasses wearer myself I can testify that many men have been drawn to me by my specs. Also the women in the clips on this page are soooo sexy and I wish I could take every one of them in turn and kiss them hard on mouths full of cum. Two turnons in one go!

Rosie :rose:
 
As a lifelong glasses wearer myself I can testify that many men have been drawn to me by my specs. Also the women in the clips on this page are soooo sexy and I wish I could take every one of them in turn and kiss them hard on mouths full of cum. Two turnons in one go!

Rosie :rose:

Welcome Rosie. Hope your glasses keep doing good work!
I have a keen appreciation of sex and specs
 
Love,love a woman wearing glasses. When they take those glasses off they become real tigers ! 😉🌴
 
4c972bfe491242c390c8e0d0e848a405


Mindy Gledhill. Some of her shots are pretty cool. Others flat out suck (her stupid pink hair phase).

gledhill-mindy-image.jpg
 
https://cdn03.**********/uploads/photos/2019/01/56152/bdsmlr-56152-IGCCben6HE.jpg
It's all subjective of course, but she to me is pure essence of sexiness. Brains, Beauty and Brazenness in all the right proportions. This lassie and I could have a very hot time together I'm sure.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top