How well do you do the sex?

I dont mean if you have the sex

I mean are you any good at it?

If someone walked in on you having sex would they stop and admire your skills or would they stop and laugh?

Does your partner need to fake it to make you happy or is it the real deal?

What a good question.

I have an answer.

If someone walked in on you having sex would they stop and admire your skills or would they stop and laugh?

I could use some practice...

Pointed and giggled.

I can't have good sex with strangers. I can't do hookups. I remember trying and feeling so overwhelmed by the lack of genuine familiarity that my sexual performance suffered because of it.

However, with someone I've forged an emotional connection with there is also a current of liberty to traverse bounds I would not with a stranger. I give intercourse my all and take as much as give, so the sex turns out well.

Last edited:
They would almost certainly laugh their ass off, but I think my skills are solid. What l lack in technique, I make up in enthusiasm

My last bf in my teens came out as gay after we broke up, and a few years later my husband developed crushing impotency. Yeah I'm good at the sex.

I think it could be hard to tell. I think a lot of girls are appeasing to the male ego. “Your the best, your the biggest.” Also all partners are different. Some you might be a 8 or 9 then another maybe a 4.

Last edited by a moderator:

I've not had too many complaints 😁

Back