Visions of the Lovers Trinity

She smiled and began to kiss and lick taunting every nerve and tender touch she clearly knew so well. Listening for whatever Danny would say. Knowing well how to keep him so close but never close enough.

Tell me lover... Tell... *Kiss*. Me... *Lick* everything...

Not letting Ethan off the hook either she twined her legs with his slithering her body between both of them with a sensual devious little sparkle in her eyes. Fingernails dancing over Danny's chest and Ethan's hair feeling so well versed in both lovers bodies.

Tell... me... now
 
IC: Danny Johannsson and Ethan McCord

"Tell us if you want this to stop," He said lips trailing down the underside teasing him keeping him hovering on the edge, "I've waited for this, Danny. I want you. Revenna wants this too. She's waited for this." He lifted to kiss Revenna and move over to give her an opportunity to motivate communication from the kid adding, "If you are ready for this to continue then you have to earn it first."

Danny moaned as she began to work her magic over the nerve-endings of his erection, "Oh god...what do you mean, earn it?"

"Tell me lover... Tell..." She replied kissing the tip with a wet 'Mwuh' sound before continuing, "...Me..." Her tongue stretched out lapping up the precome welling from the head's slit, "...Everything..."

"Everything," The chains of Danny's restraints clanked as tried to move lifting himself up, begging for more contact with either of their mouths. "I...I don't...know what you're...oh my god...I don't know what you want with asking for everything?"

Ethan marveled at how well his wife gracefully slithered around between the two of them allowing him room to continue Danny's introduction to another man's mouth on his cock. He took hold of the root of Danny's cock allowing both himself and Revenna to lather the rest with their tenderest of attentions.

"I've noticed the way you look at me when you don't think I'm watching, kid," He murmured between fluttering his tongue against that sensitive place under the helmet's rim, "It turns me on, but I'm through waiting. Revenna is too..."

He pulled up allowing Revenna to pick up where he left off so he could look into Danny's eyes. "I want you Danny, and you want me too. We all know it, but you're afraid of the truth. We get it, kid, it's a huge deal to admit, but I'm through waiting for you to get your shit together."

He pulled his hand away, "So the rule is here you don't get to finish until you admit the truth about yourself to yourself."
 
Ravenna moved to try a different approach ad slithered up along his body and let her lips and fingernails over his chest as she slowly tortuously move along his body as she let her body slither against him.

Danny... I really wanna see you enjoy what I can sense you want. Ethan can be... very fun... I wanna see you enjoy that fun too lover... let him feel all the pleasure you have given me and more baby.

Her body now where she can softly dance a breast over his lips as encouragement

Now tell me everything lover.... For me...

She winked to Ethan for him to keep teasing him gently. She could sense him growing closer to breaking closer to admitting and enjoying Ethan.
 
Last edited:
IC: Danny Johannsson and Ethan McCord

Ethan pulled up allowing Revenna to pick up where he left off so he could look into Danny's eyes. "I want you Danny, and you want me too. We all know it, but you're afraid of the truth. We get it, kid, it's a huge deal to admit, but I'm through waiting for you to get your shit together."

He pulled his hand away, "So the rule is here you don't get to finish until you admit the truth about yourself to yourself."

Ravenna rather than taking the position he'd left tantalizing Danny's cock to the brink of climax took another tactic. Ethan watched her climb up alongside the young man's spread, bound, naked body, fingernails and lips making a trail up his chest so very slow and sensual. Her naked breasts sliding over his skin in their wake making Danny tremble and moan out loud.

"Danny... I really wanna see you enjoy what I can sense you want." She told him dragging her breasts as he desperately tried to capture one across his lips teasingly. "Ethan can be... very fun... I wanna see you enjoy that fun too lover... let him feel all the pleasure you have given me and more baby."

Even Danny craned his neck chasing the nipple that stayed just out of his lips grasp his eyes flicked over to Ethan. "Please...I don't...I can't..."

Ethan caught the wink Ravenna gave him as she continued teasing Danny with the breast she kept out of his mouth. "Now tell me everything lover.... For me..."

Ethan lowered his tongue blazing a trail up Danny's straining cock not relenting from keeping Danny on the edge wrapped up in overwhelming pleasure waiting, hanging, for the admission of his true feelings.

"Oh god..." Danny moaned out tossing his head from side to side, "I love you Ravenna, but I...I want him too...I...oh god...I wanted to be with him...from the first moment I ever saw him, and I'm so scared of what that means."

"The Seer has led me to you now..."

The entire ceiling, the roof of the house was torn away and a giant blazing with fire stared down at them. No not at them...at Ravenna.

"I see you now, Olympian. Vengeance is mine!"

A colossal flaming hand reached for her and Danny screamed in fear for her.

-------------------X

IC: Danny Johannsson

He shot up in his bed crying out for the woman in his dream, before clutching the sides of his head and falling back into bed crying out in pain. It was worse than ever before this time.

-------------------X

IC: Ethan McCord

Ethan awoke with a startled cry. What was that? Some sort of dream? No, it was definitely more like a nightmare at the end with that giant flaming hand reaching for Ravenna.

He looked down at her still in his arms.
 
Her eyes were wide but it wasn't her eyes. Aphordite was the most recently physically removed. She looked to Ethan through her sister. Her lips moved as if to speak but no sound was present. She shook for a moment then Aphordite was gone and Ravenna was there once more.

That... That is what has caused their powers to seek sanctuary within me again... What was that thing? I only hold any Olympian blood due to father that is all... Who... What...

She balled up against Ethan.

Where did that come from?

She froze for a moment.

Danny... His gift... If that thing killed my sister and her powers passed through him as they were slamming into me...

Her mind was racing wild trying to sort it all out as she held to Ethan as if her life depended on it.
 
IC: Ethan McCord

Ethan awoke with a startled cry. What was that? Some sort of dream? No, it was definitely more like a nightmare at the end with that giant flaming hand reaching for Ravenna.

He looked down at her still in his arms.

She looked back up at him and it was as if she were another person looking up at him. Then with a shiver that wracked her body for a quick second it-whatever it was-was gone. Revenna looked back up at him, and Ethan felt himself relax.

"That dream was real wasn't it," He asked her, "So what was that thing?"

"That..." She answered, "...That is what caused their powers to seek sanctuary within me again..."

He nodded, "But that fiery giant...what was that thing?"

She shook her as if she had no clue either, "What was that thing? I only hold any Olympian blood due to father that is all... Who... What..." She curled up in tight frightened ball in his arms.

His arms tightened around her as he made a soothing sound to her, "It's okay...it can't hurt you now...it was just in that dream."

She froze for a moment. "Danny... His gift... If that thing killed my sister and her powers passed through him as they were slamming into me..."

"Where is he," Ethan asked, "We'll need to see if he's alright. Also because it seems he's somehow wrapped up in all this with us too."
 
I don't know but yes we need to find him or hope he will find us. We can only hope. For now I... I need to figure out who is still alive and among mortals in some form or another.

Slowly she kissed him and slipped from his lap to the edge of the dock and softly swished her hand through the water to see if she can sense Neptune or any of the others.

Please reach out to me my family.

She whispered.

I need answers something is hunting.

The water seems to splash back at her hand as her eyes close listening to unheard voices of her blood. Shaking her head she wasn't getting anywhere they didn't know either. Many had gone to ground to hide staying far from Olympus and her father. They were all keeping distances from each other.

They don't know... It makes no sense... What is hunting us... Hunting me?
 
IC: Ethan McCord

"Where is he," Ethan asked, "We'll need to see if he's alright. Also because it seems he's somehow wrapped up in all this with us too."

"I don't know," She shrugged, "But yes we need to find him or hope he will find us. We can only hope. For now I... I need to figure out who is still alive and among mortals in some form or another."

"Can you do that," Ethan asked, "Even if they are hiding so well they might not want to reveal themselves to anyone?"

"Please reach out to me my family." She said in answer dipping her fingers into the water below them, "I need answers something is hunting."

The water seemed to splash over her hand and he watched her eyes close. Ethan waited for a moment before she murmured softly, "They don't know... It makes no sense... What is hunting us... Hunting me?"

He shook his head. "I don't know either."

He lifted Revenna up in his arms and began to carry her back to the house, "But if he wants you he will have to go through me first."

---------------------X

IC: Danny Johannsson

Danny climbed out of bed clutching at his head. This was going to kill him unless he got some help.

His mind flashed back to the woman from next door that had promised him she could help him. His cheeks heated remembering what he'd seen them do in her house, hell-what he had just dreamed they'd do. That guy would be there too. He shivered in dread at seeing him again, and feeling like he felt on seeing that beautiful man.

He wanted to stay away from them both, but the pain was only getting worse from these visions. Medicines and the doctors weren't doing shit to stop them, and he was just about willing to try anything to stop them.

Maybe if he approached her, just her, and see what she had to offer to help him....

First hed go get cleaned up, maybe some supper, and then he'd go next door and find out just what she had that could help him....as long as he was in control of the situation the things he'd seen them doing would not happen...right?
 
Once they were in the house she felt a little better. Safe within the walls she has called her sanctuary.

I hope he will come to us... To talk to us. Or at least you not me.

She curled into his arms closing her eyes and sighed.

What truly worries me is they don't know anything... All they know is something or someone is hunting the blood as they call it. Well that and to be careful.

Taking a deep cleaning breath she smiled to him

For now let's relax and wait.
 
IC: Danny Johannsson

Maybe if he approached her, just her, and see what she had to offer to help him....

First he'd go get cleaned up, maybe some supper, and then he'd go next door and find out just what she had that could help him....as long as he was in control of the situation the things he'd seen them doing would not happen...right?

After he showered Danny put a couple pizza pockets into the microwave. His mother was working late so there was no one but him in the house tonight. That was good. He did not want to try explaining where he was going. So after he finished the pizza pockets he summoned all his courage to go over to the house next door and ask the woman who lived there-the woman from his visions.

Color rushed to his cheeks as he remembered what he'd seen them doing in those visions-what he'd dreamed they were doing last night.

He was getting a hard on his pants just from the memories.

Get a hold of yourself Danny. So she was a beautiful women---that you'd seen were doing---well best not to dwell what you'd seen the two of you doing.

He began to feverishly comb his hair. He was not trying to look good for her. Certainly not. Because nothing was going to happen---like the things he'd seen them doing in his visions and the dream last night---

----Crap! His hard on was back again.

Nothing like that stuff was going to happen. He had it under control. Yeah, he would just see what help she could give him and go. No touching or kissing...or anything else.

Swallowing past a throat suddenly dry he left his house and walked over to next door. His hand paused and he felt a sudden rush of nerves.

He couldn't do this. This was a bad idea. He couldn't face her knowing what he'd seen them doing. Crap, his hard on was returning. this was going to be an utter disaster. He should turn around and just go home. She probably couldn't help him anyway.

No. If he turned back now he'd be stuck with just the doctors and medicines that didn't stop the visions at all. And he'd always wonder if she could really help him get rid of them for good.

Danny needed to suck it up and just do this. With that bracing his resolve his hand knocked on her door, and Danny waited for her to answer.
 
A smile as if she knew who it was. She never had company after all so he was the only possible person. Walking to the door after reluctantly tearing herself from Ethan's embrace.

Hello Danny

She smiled opening the door.

I had hoped you would return. You have seen the flames as well haven't you?

She watched him already knowing the answer.

Do come in we can help you.
 
IC: Danny Johannsson

No. If he turned back now he'd be stuck with just the doctors and medicines that didn't stop the visions at all. And he'd always wonder if she could really help him get rid of them for good.

Danny needed to suck it up and just do this. With that bracing his resolve his hand knocked on her door, and Danny waited for her to answer.

The door opened and he gasped as the fully-grown blond's radiant beauty. She was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen.

"Hello Danny," She said with a beaming smile, "I had hoped you would return."

She knew his name?!? Oh, wait he had worn his nametag when he delivered the pizza.

"I should probably apologize for dropping your pizza yesterday first," He said to her sheepishly, "Sorry about that. Do you think you can really help me?"

"You have seen the flames as well haven't you?"

Her words made him sputter. The images of the dream he'd had and the strange and scary fiery giant that was in it flashed through his mind. "How did you know about that?"

Something about the way she was looking at him made his blush deepen on his cheeks in front of her.

Oh god this was becoming a disaster just like he was afraid it would.

"Do come in," She said with a gestured for him to go inside, "We can help you."

He stepped inside her house relieved his visions weren't overwhelming him like they had when he brought their pizza yesterday. "How can you help me?"
 
I know because apparently the fiery being in the visions is hunting my family.

She turned walking towards the kitchen motioning for him to follow. Once in the kitchen she brewed another mug of the healing herbs from before and handed it to him.

What I am about to tell you I have not shared with any mortal in a very long time. However now it seems that I have little choice but to do so. I am the true first born of Zeus and apparently one of the few children he had outside of his marriage to Hera that she actually seems to like. So yes I have some... Abilities though mine are far less cut and dry as my siblings. Though they do rely on me when something even briefly removes them from the living coils. In fact your power surge to your visions at the door yesterday was due in no small part to my sister Aphordite's powers slamming through you on their way to storage within me.

She paused for a moment to let him take it all in as she also did something she had not done since perhaps the height of Greece and it's power. She let the Goddess side of her envelope her. Her eyes a vivid pale amethyst her hair seemed to almost glow with it's billowing blond locks. Hera was drawn to these moments where she gave into her Goddess side and with Aphordite's help always had a dress ready in the ethers around her to wrap itself around her as the powers flowed around her. She never noticed the clothing change till it was too late. Now was no exception.

YR_E7089_PS07312017_Costumes.jpg


She waited to see if he had any response questions or fears.
 
IC: Danny Johannsson


Her words made him sputter. The images of the dream he'd had and the strange and scary fiery giant that was in it flashed through his mind. "How did you know about that?"

Something about the way she was looking at him made his blush deepen on his cheeks in front of her.

Oh god this was becoming a disaster just like he was afraid it would.

"I know because apparently the fiery being in the visions is hunting my family." She replied matter-of-factly.

His eyes widened in shocked disbelief. No, he believed her, he shouldn't, but somehow he did.

"Do come in," She said with a gestured for him to go inside, "We can help you."

He stepped inside her house relieved his visions weren't overwhelming him like they had when he brought their pizza yesterday. "How can you help me?"

"What I am about to tell you I have not shared with any mortal in a very long time," She told him leading through the house to her kitchen continuing with a bombshell, "I am the true first born of Zeus and apparently one of the few children he had outside of his marriage to Hera that she actually seems to like. So yes I have some... Abilities though mine are far less cut and dry as my siblings. Though they do rely on me when something even briefly removes them from the living coils. In fact your power surge to your visions at the door yesterday was due in no small part to my sister Aphordite's powers slamming through you on their way to storage within me."

He blinked, "What?"

Was she for real? Oh my god, she was insane and he was in the house with a crazy madwoman!

Then she stood still and looked like she was concentrating for a long moment and her clothing rippled and changed before his very eyes like some sort of CGI effect in a movie, but this was real life.

He backed away eyes wide in fear and astonishment until he backed into the kitchen's wall. "I have to still be dreaming...or maybe I died...and that last vision killed me...and this is the afterlife...this...you...can't be real...can you?"
 
This is very real Danny. People with gifts like yours and others always manage to find beings that can help them. Or whom they can help. We can help each other. I can help train you to better handle the visions if not control better what you can gather from them and perhaps your visions can reveal who or what this is hunting us.

She held a hand out to him calmly. A little voice in her mind saying kiss him and get this little freak out over with but she was more patient and wise than that and knew she should take this slow and steady with the young mortal.

It will be alright Danny. I can make you some more tea for now and give you some to keep with you to help with the pain.

She smiled softly wanting to help him to calm him.

What do you need to do to believe this is very real?

Finally noticing the dress she sighed.

Well at least Hera helped instead of Aphordite. Last time my little sister led the clothing for my transformation I ended up in what did they call it...

She thought for a moment.

A bikini string? Or something like that. Most uncomfortable what little there was of it.
 
Last edited:
IC: Danny Johannsson

He backed away eyes wide in fear and astonishment until he backed into the kitchen's wall. "I have to still be dreaming...or maybe I died...and that last vision killed me...and this is the afterlife...this...you...can't be real...can you?"

"This is very real Danny. People with gifts like yours and others always manage to find beings that can help them. Or whom they can help," She replied holding a hand out to him.

He let the hand hanging untaken as he asked, "A gift...you think what I see...the pain it causes me...is a gift?"

She shook her head, "We can help each other. I can help train you to better handle the visions if not control better what you can gather from them and perhaps your visions can reveal who or what this is hunting us."

"You mean that freaking huge guy on fire...." He shook his head. Maybe she could help him. No, nothing has ever helped stop the agony each time his 'curse' made him see the future. "...No, I don't want to control it better. I want it to go away and leave me the hell alone."

"It will be alright Danny," She consoled him. That hand was still up and waiting for him to take it patiently, "I can make you some more tea for now and give you some to keep with you to help with the pain."

He glanced over to the kitchen table and saw another vision of them laying ontop of it. Her lips locked to his in a kiss. She was wearing the exact same dress she was now...did that mean it was only a matter of minutes before it came true?

He reached up and rubbed his temple. He could feel the ache building again. "How is tea going to help me?"

She smiled softly wanting to help him to calm him. "What do you need to do to believe this is very real?"

Kiss me like you will on the table. What? No. Where did that come from? He didn't want that. He wasn't sure what he wanted to be honest, but not what he saw them doing...right? He didn't know.

She looked down and noticed the dress she was wearing. "Well at least Hera helped instead of Aphordite. Last time my little sister led the clothing for my transformation I ended up in what did they call it..." She paused thinking it over, "A bikini string? Or something like that. Most uncomfortable what little there was of it."

He shook his head, "Uh...how about giving me some of that tea...please?"
 
She smiled with a nod turning to the ancient stone encased stove and began preparing the tea. A woodsy nutty mint aroma dashed with spices slowly began to fill the air as she mouthed the spell over the boiling rolling tea.

It does not take much of the spices to help ease the magical pain but this particular blend of tea seems to taste best with the herbs.

Within a few moments she held out the mug to him with a smile. Brushing a hand over his temple having seen him since before she began the tea. She wanted to comfort him somehow and ease his mind about dealing with her before he learned of Ethan's truth.

How long ago did your gift manifest?

She motioned him to the great old table and took a seat motioning for him to do the same.
 
IC: Danny Johannsson

He shook his head, "Uh...how about giving me some of that tea...please?"

She smiled with a nod to that turning to the kitchen counter and pulling down canisters of fragrant tea leaves and spices. They teleported him to an exotic land of deep forests and spice merchants.

"It does not take much of the spices to help ease the magical pain but this particular blend of tea seems to taste best with the herbs." She said to him over her shoulder.

"At this point I'd try anything," He commented rubbing the ache in his left temple. He had his back to the kitchen table and what his vision showed them doing on top of it.

After a moment she was handing him a steaming cup of herbal tea. He reached out and took it . It tasted soothing and relaxing. "Thank you."

"How long ago did your gift manifest," She asked gesturing for him to take a seat at the table he was trying not to look at.

"Since the last year or two," He answered walking over to it his eyes not on her or on the table itself but instead focusing on the steaming cup of tea in his hands. "I just woke up and began seeing things...random things...that would happen...and the headaches it always came with would get worse and worse."
 
Think back to your first dream. At any point in time was there a cavern... A well... Or an old woman in robes?

With this tidbit of information she was curious if the Oracle had chosen a different method of mortal replacement for her powers. Had she been hunted too? Surely not as her powers are not allowed to even go dormant within the world.

It is good that our paths have crossed so early then in this evolution within you. You can tell me what all you have seen. There is no reason to keep anything from me.

She smiled to him remembering the vision she had seen of his the night before.

There is nothing that will surprise me remember who my family is.
 
IC: Danny Johannsson

"Since the last year or two," He answered walking over to it his eyes not on her or on the table itself but instead focusing on the steaming cup of tea in his hands. "I just woke up and began seeing things...random things...that would happen...and the headaches it always came with would get worse and worse."

"Think back to your first dream," She asked.

"The first one..." Danny frowned trying to recall the very first vision he had ever had. There'd been so many and at first he'd tried his hardest to forget or ignore them. "I don't remember..."

"At any point in time was there a cavern... " She pressed.

He shook his head, "No...it was nothing like that..."

"...A well... Or an old woman in robes?" She continued.

He stopped cold at that looking at her eyes wide in shock. That triggered something vague, like a memory of a dream...an old dream..."She wasn't in a robe? She...she wasn't in anything at all, but there was a hole in the ground before me and she had me look into it...The water was so still it was like looking into a mirror. In it all I could see was my own reflection staring back up at me...and it made me terrified of what I was seeing for some reason."

She nodded at that, "It is good that our paths have crossed so early then in this evolution within you."

He blinked, "It is? Our paths crossed? Wait...what did you mean by my evolution?"

"You can tell me what all you have seen," She replied.

He backed up looking about the room seeing the many many things they were doing. A blush rising on his face, Danny shook his head to her banishing all the visions. "No," He told her in a rising panic, "No, I can't."

"There is no reason to keep anything from me," She said with a knowing but consolatory smile to him, "There is nothing that will surprise me. Remember who my family is."

"But I can't tell you," He said backing up into her table and knocking over his tea cup so it spilled out onto the floor-right where he saw the two of them in one of his visions.

He sat on the floor. He didn't have any clothes on and she knelt behind him, pressed up against his back. One hand cupping his chin and turning his head to meet hers from over his shoulder in a kiss as the other reached down between his thighs stroking his-oh god-stroking in a quick rhythm-Oh god. He looked away as she brought him to the point of erupting over her kitchen floor.

He tore his eyes away from it to look into hers. His blush deepening. "I just can't...what I see us doing...it doesn't have anything to do with the firegiant, or the old naked lady, or my visions...so don't ask me to tell you what I see, please."
 
Like when the firegiant ripped the roof of the house off?

She watched him. She had only seen one of his visions but it was enough to know he was interested in not just her. She was calm and relaxed but she knew he had to stop running and hiding from his visions.

The Oracle clearly has changed her usual selection process. Which could have been out of sheer necessity. Now stop running and hiding and denying your visions Danny. Trust me it doesn't do any Good and the more you deny and try to ignore the worse things will get.

Turning she prepared another glass of tea. This spell also a magical pain reliever as well as mental courage.

Drink your training begins today.

ETHAN! His training on dealing with and learning what is hidden in his visions will begin today.

She had seen the subtle tells of what seeing her truly Goddess side had done to him and Ethan had never seen it yet so... let the training begin.
 
IC: Danny Johannsson and Ethan McCord

He tore his eyes away from it to look into hers. His blush deepening. "I just can't...what I see us doing...it doesn't have anything to do with the firegiant, or the old naked lady, or my visions...so don't ask me to tell you what I see, please."

"Like when the firegiant ripped the roof of the house off," She asked those deep sapphire eyes watching him, peering into his soul, "The Oracle clearly has changed her usual selection process. Which could have been out of sheer necessity."

"Necessity," Danny asked offended by the thought of anyone thinking it was necessary to put him through so much pain.

"Now stop running and hiding and denying your visions Danny." She told him firmly.

"But I can't deal with them," He whined, "I don't want to deal with them. Why can't I just ignore them and they go away forever?"

"Trust me it doesn't do any Good and the more you deny and try to ignore the worse things will get." She consoled him then with that decided, apparently, she turned and began preparing another mug of the herbal tea for him.

Turning to him mug of tea ready in hand, "Drink. Your training begins today."

"Today," He asked sipping at the tea she had given, "But I don't-"

She shouted out of the kitchen, "ETHAN!"

Danny's jaw dropped. He didn't want to see the other guy...he just brought too many confusing things up to the surface for Danny. No, he never wanted to see this Ethan guy ever again.

Ethan padded to the doorway, "What is it, my love?"

"His training on dealing with and learning what is hidden in his visions will begin today." Revenna announced.

Danny tried to keep his eyes on her and not look at Ethan and failing miserably to do so. He watched as Ethan leaned against the door and crossed his arms with a chuckle he told her, "Makes sense. You've always liked to rescue the downtrodden."

Revenna was different now more perfect that before, more glowing without even having an orgasm. She glittered and sparkled, eyes brighter than ever before, and her regard brought an almost divinity to her. He smiled to her, "Hey beautiful, talking about letting the real you out...Love the dress though I love it better when I rip it off you later."
 
Last edited:
She turned to Ethan and could not help but stifled a chuckle at the confusion that first graced his eyes. It seemed a soft slip from confusion to awe to the expected lust as she smiled.

You should have seen what Aphordite had awaiting me one time when I had to allow the Goddess side of my blood release. I believe it was told to me as being a bikini string or something like that. Rather uncomfortable but back to the matter at hand. Danny's training and it's not the downtrodden he needs to learn this control so he can survive.

Now Danny finish your tea and then we will begin.

She turned her full attention back to him.

We will begin with guided meditations. And simply talking about the visions the arise during meditation leaving no info out at all. Ethan can sit in or be close by if there is anything you would be more comfortable discussing with another man.
 
Last edited:
IC: Danny Johannsson and Ethan McCord

Revenna was different now more perfect than before, more glowing without even having an orgasm. She glittered and sparkled, eyes brighter than ever before, and her regard brought an almost divinity to her. He smiled to her, "Hey beautiful, talking about letting the real you out...Love the dress though I love it better when I rip it off you later."

"You should have seen what Aphordite had awaiting me one time when I had to allow the Goddess side of my blood release." She said smiling at his reaction, "I believe it was told to me as being a bikini string or something like that. Rather uncomfortable but back to the matter at hand. Danny's training and it's not the downtrodden he needs to learn this control so he can survive."

"Training?" Danny was busy looking away shutting his eyes from all the things he saw himself doing with both of these people on pretty much every square inch of this house. "I don't need to control it. I want it gone."

Ethan padded over to him and wrapped a strong arm around him. He smelled good, manly, and sexy even. A fact that was unmistakable as Ethan pulled him in tight against the bare skin of his shirtless body. Geez he was strong, and those muscles had no give. They seemed toned and hard to Danny. Some traitorous part of him melted in those arms.

"Face it, kid." Ethan rumbled, "Whether you like it or not this is a part of you like your arm or your ears. You can't just stop using those, can you?

"No," He said a blush raising on his cheeks, "I guess I can't..."

"Of course you can't, kid," His deep rumble was rough but in a weird way Danny found it calming-stable like the earth beneath their feet, "Now open your eyes. Your in luck, Danny. You have the best teacher in the world for this stuff. She'll give you what you need to get on top of this stuff."

Ethan gestured for Revenna to step in close in front of Danny with a wink to his beloved wife, "Go ahead, Kid. Open your eyes and get a good look at her."

Danny hesitated, "But I'll see us...doing stuff...together." His blush was beet red now. "I...I'm sorry...I don't mean to see me and her doing this stuff with..." He trailed off. He couldn't say it. Danny was just too mortified by it all to admit it to the woman's husband.

"It's okay," Ethan's solid bedrock voice sounded softer, more empathetic, more forgiving.

How could he understand? How could he forgive him for having the audacity to see what he saw when he looked at Revenna. "How...are you okay with that?"

"Whatever you do will be what you and Revenna want to do," Ethan told him, "And whatever my wife decides to do with you, kid, I'll support her judgment one hundred percent."

His arm gave him a comforting squeeze, "I'm okay with it, Danny. Now look at her."

Danny took a breath and his eyes cracked open looking at Revenna face to face. Jesus, she was beautiful. "How...how do we start..."

"We will begin with guided meditations. And simply talking about the visions the arise during meditation leaving no info out at all," She explained simply, "Ethan can sit in or be close by if there is anything you would be more comfortable discussing with another man."

Ethan nodded, "Anytime you need me just give me a holler."

Danny swallowed wetting a dry throat eyes never leaving Revenna. "Where...where do we start."
 
She did not seem shocked embarrassed or angry with him at his confession there was only a soft smile on her lips as she stared into his eyes as if clearly through to his soul.

The Gardens I believe it is peaceful and protected it should do fine. Do stay nearby love in case he requires speaking with you.

Motioning for him to follow her as she moved to a weeping willow with soft mossy grass beneath it near the pond.

Sit here or lay down which ever you will be more comfortable Danny.

She sat down cross legged and smiled to him. Once he was in whatever position he chose she softly began to speak her voice sounding like the soft ripples of the water and the airy being of Olympus itself

Now close your eyes feel the earth beneath you and the soft breeze. Allow the vision to simply flow like the soft ripples of the pond beside us. When they move slowly and calmly then you can begin to tell me what you see. The tea should prevent any pain for now. Give all the details you see any sight sound smell everything. There is nothing you can say that would be wrong just relax and let it flow.

She simply watched over him till he began to speak and then closing her eyes she listened trying to catch anything he consciously missed but spoke in the meditation.
 
Back
Top