Trump administration launches global effort to end criminalization of homosexuality

You are fake news.

to quote my drag friend miss neisha, "honey, PUH-LEEEEEZE!"

The haters display their hatred of facts again.

Probably upset about the US not being as racist as Smollett tried to make it out to be like all those other lunatic social justice nuts.

Less racism is BAD for lefties.
 
Last edited:
LITERALLY HITLER: Trump administration launches global effort to end criminalization of homosexuality.

Good news, but this is NBC, so they just can’t help themselves in the subhead: “The administration is responding in part to a reported hanging of a young gay man in Iran, Trump’s top geopolitical foe.”

Trump still hates gays, you see. He’s only doing this to thwart “his” top foe.

#SAD
 
If TRUMP does it

Its bad

"Rather than actually being about helping queer people around the world, Trump's campaign looks more like another instance of the right using queer people as a pawn to amass power and enact its own agenda," writes @mathewrodriguez.


Thats in a GAY MAGAZINE

Holy shit, this article (in an LGBT magazine no less) actually argues that it's racist and colonialist for Trump to put pressure on Iran to decriminalise homosexuality and that Iran is actually 'not that bad' when it comes to homosexuality anyway.
 
Trump was for gay marriage long before either of the Clintons or Obama.

Not one person on the left accused any of them to pandering when they "evolved" in their thinking.
 
If Trump were to discover a vaccination that would prevent breast cancer the Left would accuse him of just wanting him to be able to ogle more tits. :rolleyes:
 
Trump was for gay marriage long before either of the Clintons or Obama.

Not one person on the left accused any of them to pandering when they "evolved" in their thinking.

and HIS company always employed women in hig rank
 
Back
Top