Need pegging advise

Try a butterfly vibrator. You can get ones that come with straps that allow you to place them wherever you like, and they can be use in conjunction with bullet vibrators and strap-on toys.
 
Just relax

Just relax ,have a nice clean butt hole , a couple of drinks and start off with no.bigger then five inch dilldo .

You.always increase the size after she pops your cherry.

Just bend over and have fun.
 
My wife prefers to focus on the task at hand. So vibes or a dildo on her end are just seen as distractions. Take care of her before/after separately.
 
pegging

Ive expressed a desire to my wife to have a go, so to speak, at pegging. Shes used a small dildo on me the idea of something she has to use her body with, on m,e drives me wild.

Theres some good advice her http://www.tickleberry.co.uk/pegging/dildo-harness/

Were looking to get one of the smaller ( to start with ) double ended dildo, which will stimulate her and she stimulates me - win win eh?


Good luck and if you want o share stores or advice for us beginners - PM me.
 
love the purp[le one

Ive expressed a desire to my wife to have a go, so to speak, at pegging. Shes used a small dildo on me the idea of something she has to use her body with, on m,e drives me wild.

Theres some good advice her http://www.tickleberry.co.uk/pegging/dildo-harness/

Were looking to get one of the smaller ( to start with ) double ended dildo, which will stimulate her and she stimulates me - win win eh?


Good luck and if you want o share stores or advice for us beginners - PM me.

oh i wish i had an understanding wife that would tame my wants and desires :)
 
pegging.

Make sure you read up on the subject. There is lots of good websites. Remeber to do anal "training" don't start of BIG. Use lots of lube.

My wife and I have now been pegging for over four years. It has certainly been a game changer for us. One of the biggest changes (and I'm not saying it would happen to you) is that we each discovered our "Bi side." We still enjoy making love to each other, and I enjoy being submissive to her, but we know have more options as she has a girlfriend and I have a boyfriend.

Good luck to you.
 
I'm curious to try it and my wife has expressed an interest in pegging. I want to get a harness/vibrator thing that will stimulate her, too. Can anybody recommend something? I was thinking about something like this. Thanks for any advice!


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07HJ45B4...7484353&sr=8-20&keywords=strap+on+vibrant+toy

If you think she'll want to peg you because it will stimulate her directly, you might be setting the bar a bit high. If she's interested in doing it, she's interested in exploring you and your sexuality. She's interested in bringing you pleasure. That's exciting all by itself.
 
Humm I was single for a few years so I tried anal with myself and had a guy friend that showed me the way to bi. I was dating this girl I wanted to get rid of so I told her I was bi, she said prove it so I did, after that the only way she would fuck me was with a strap on. when I was dating my second wife she asked me about stimulating the prostrate and I told her I use d a dildo do to do that. She surprised me with one one night then as we got closer we would put a vibrator in my ass and she would ride me until we both cum. then when I asked her to use a strap-on on me she jumped to it. It can be fun and there is nothing sexyer than a woman standing over you ready to fuck you. my point is start slow and work up, use plenty of lube and clean yourself out before. Have fun and enjoy
 
90% of it is mind set. She has taken me hard with an 8 inch dildo and just spit for lube in a car outside the sex shop where we just bought the toy and it was great. Other times a 5in jelly cock is too much. For me, when she is very excited and eager it is much easier to take. Obviously it makes me more excited as well.
 
My wife prefers to focus on the task at hand. So vibes or a dildo on her end are just seen as distractions. Take care of her before/after separately.



It’s the same way here. She would get distracted. Use lots of lube and work up from smaller to larger. There are a million to choose from. I prefer jelly but everybody likes something different. Feelfoe makes a vibe that vibes both of you, or a egg.
 
Back
Top