2 idea's "new land owner" and a "surrogate pregnancy"

JonathanBair

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 16, 2015
Posts
5,188
multable roleplay ideas... female role needed....

The new land owner

A lady buys a remote cabin in the mountain range of Alaska. Off a small lake at the foot of a mountain range. She buys the cabin from the family of the old man that stayed at the cabin. The family didn't know there was a mountain man that looked after the cabin when the old man wasn't there.

My co-writer can make the female to fit there personality.


surrogate gets more then she expected.

Close woman odds are incest story. (female part co-writer needed)

The basic idea is a woman carry a baby for one of her friends who couldn't have one. I live with her and help her with cravings while shes pregnant and do all the classes with her.. (normal pre-birth stuff) After the birth when she is let out of the hospital. I over hear her talking or she tells me how her breast hurt being full of milk. I want to help her with that. May have to start out as she sleeps...Or can do it while shes awake.. I will need to work that out with my co-writer. I see it starting out innocently at first then going sexual.

That is the basic idea. I am open to ideas of my co-writer to help focus it to make it enjoyable for both of us to write. I see it as mom/son or siblings kind of story, but am open to a close family friend that I would be staying with.


College goof up with new roommate

The college goofs up and puts a female an a male in a room together. Its in summer when they find the room is now co-ed (expecting some hesitation and friction as personality's clash at first.) Like she may want to change her shirt and bra. She asks him to leave the room and he says no its my room to... Kinda things.


Both could be freshmen or ones a upper classmen getting a new roommate.


Living with sisters best friend.

We grew up together. You and my sisters where best friends. We want to move out from home/small home town, and cant afford rent on are own. We come up with the idea to live together.

Western early to mid 1800's mountain man

The idea is I am a mountain man out west in the early to late 1800's. There would be Winchester repeating rifles and they would be rare for they would be pricey at the time. The time would be around the American Civil War. to help give you a better idea what kinda setting.

My back story is.. I was raised by a "half bread" (part native and part white) so I know of the native ways, but not welcomed to much by them. I am in my early 30's living not far off a wagon train path, but far enough to keep my home out of site.

(idea options but feel free to use your own)
Your a homesteader at the base of the mountain when you lose your husband. (could be do to sickness or natives)

You could be apart of a wagon train and fell behind where they kept pushing on not wanting to risk the train...

You could be a native woman who see's I am not like normal white men and more like a native and you take a liking to me.

-----(ArticAvenue put out a Oregon Trial roleplay idea.. This is at the end of the trail from his ideahttp://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=90393882&postcount=18 ) I am open to hearing your own ideas for the western days... Could be set in America or Canada western country side.

Lady ship wrecked and the hermit

Setting is in one of the many islands of the Philippine area. Lady an her friends go out for a long trip of sun in the fun. (swimming and stuff like that vacation on the boat). While out on the boat there is a big storm that runs the boat over the reef causing it to slowly sink. She ends up getting separated from her friends (current could have pulled her away from the boat if she got washed over board kinda thinking...) When she comes to she finds her self on a small island.

She is also sharing the island with me. Who picked this island to move to so I can get away from people.

Her body/personality type is up to my co-writer and how she got separated from the boat.
 
Last edited:
I have some thats started on first post waiting for a co-writer in the srp board :) also am listed as some looking for writers in that group
 
I started a fun thread about a fantasy of being a sarrogate for my sister. Feel free to parooze and use it! Mainly I got to get loaded up on hormones and am about to be bred by my brother Inlaw on a weekend alone. Far as I got I’m sure it can only get better
 
I started a fun thread about a fantasy of being a sarrogate for my sister. Feel free to parooze and use it! Mainly I got to get loaded up on hormones and am about to be bred by my brother Inlaw on a weekend alone. Far as I got I’m sure it can only get better

cool what is the link?
 
I’m not good with computer lol, look at my profile and threads I’ve started itnwill pop right up
 
Back
Top