Women that enjoy watching (or listening) to a man masturbate

I'd enjoy getting to know a female who enjoyed this. I haven't done it much or in a long time but with the couples and friends that I did, it was very hot.
 
I’d only ever done it with my ex bf. I’ve never done it with anyone else.
 
I'm new here, but my main request was to find a very vocal SINGLE man, that wouldn't be opposed to a little anonymous phone sex. Voices only, there's nothing like listening to a man enjoying himself.
No, I've never watched a guy satisfy himself to orgasm.
 
Happy to provide a show to any women who wish to watch.
I will also follow your requests for how fast/slow and how hard to go...

Pm me for Kik or hangout usernames.
 
I’m β€œup” for it

Always interesting in sharing my wank(s). Audio and/or video. PM to discuss...
 
horny at home

Not sure this thread is still alive. Home today with a cold but feeling very horny if any women happen to be online.
 
Like to listen?

Since there are women that enjoy listening to a man pleasuring himself, I will say here I love nothing more than sharing that with a lady that I’ve got to know! ;)
 
Live Show Tonight

I will be available for show for the next few hours on various platforms, for any women who wish to watch.

Pm me for usernames to kik, hangouts or skype
 
If a cheeky, flirty, well-spoken English thirty year old guy floats your boat then feel free to slide into my PMs! :caning:
 
Back
Top