The China Pearl Inn part 7

That is good to hear Uggg. I knew you would be. ;)

So what nefarious plans do you have today?

That is good to hear Uggg. I knew you would be. ;)

So what nefarious plans do you have today?

Today CG, we are working on a gin bottle laser canon to burn the image of a rose into the face of the moon. It may also come in handy for BBQs and unwanted bottle disposal.

Don't worry I will give it a key code lock system so only responsible inn patrons such as my self, Chris and LS can use it. I will keep it out of the hands of the trouble makers :D.

Uggg:rose:

Today CG, we are working on a gin bottle laser canon to burn the image of a rose into the face of the moon. It may also come in handy for BBQs and unwanted bottle disposal.

Don't worry I will give it a key code lock system so only responsible inn patrons such as my self, Chris and LS can use it. I will keep it out of the hands of the trouble makers :D.

Like me

Good luck with the new job, Shiva. I know you will whip that job place into shape in no time. Hope all is well with the young one. Enjoy your Valentine's evening.

Interesting book, Chris. But then half those people still believed the world was flat even though Magellan had already gone around it. Guys have such a positive self-attitude. LOL

So is LS's new job licking flowers off the moon? You are making her go a long way, Uggg. :eek:

Looks like all is working out just right, Robyn. Good job.

Afternoon RT and CG, how goes your day?

Good luck with the new job, Shiva. I know you will whip that job place into shape in no time. Hope all is well with the young one. Enjoy your Valentine's evening...

...So is LS's new job licking flowers off the moon? You are making her go a long way, Uggg. :eek:

I'm sure she would be undaunted by the task.
I think if she was online right now she'd be saying something along the lines of:

"Putting on my eating pants"

Then she'd say something sexy, naughty and classy at the same time.
;)

I'm sure she would be undaunted by the task.
I think if she was online right now she'd be saying something along the lines of:

"Putting on my eating pants"

Then she'd say something sexy, naughty and classy at the same time.
;)

I believe you know her well, Uggg. That is exactly the way she talks. :)

I haven’t been on much, working really hard ensuring as many of Cadets are doing well. But tomorrow through Friday we’ll see what they’re made of.

Shiva, good luck with your job, hope tonight went well and that tomorrow goes well with your little one. Keep us informed.

Sending love to everyone.

Sal I hope you are enjoying your stent as a training Officer. Did you have to go through the gas house as well?

I was lucky CS had little effect on me Sal in the gas house but when they swab it right under your eyes it is a different story.:(

*sneaks in* You guise know me so well :heart: I feel honored to have left such an impression.

Which is nothing to speak of the impression I have yet to leave on some of you.

*looks around the room at all the expressions on their faces, ranging from horrified to exuberant*

*looks very pleased at herself and is indeed wearing her eating pants today*

Anyway, happy Valentines day, everyone! Kiss someone you love today.

Pinky, this one's for you. :kiss:
DnD-Valentine2.gif

*sneaks in* You guise know me so well :heart: I feel honored to have left such an impression.

*looks around the room at all the expressions on their faces, ranging from horrified to exuberant*

DnD-Valentine2.gif

:heart::heart::cattail::devil::heart::heart:

:rose:

I think gas belongs in my car's tank. :D

I quite agree with you S F.

A happy Valentine Day to all the lovely ladies of the Inn.

A sensual hug and a seductive kiss to curl the toes for S F, Shiva, Sal, Robyn, Rose, G G , HSG, and a darkly sensual Kiss for WPUK.

Each of you brighten my day in your own special way.

And gentlemen for you your favorite drink.

DnD-Valentine2.gif

Is that a gin bottle under that things elbow? Must be my eyes.

Only one rose, Pinky? That's hardly what I'd call a meal! And what am I supposed to do with all these hearts, anyway? *smh* Don't make me have to come all the way out to tropical paradise to deliver punishment! :devil:

I quite agree with you S F.

A happy Valentine Day to all the lovely ladies of the Inn.

A sensual hug and a seductive kiss to curl the toes for S F, Shiva, Sal, Robyn, Rose, G G , HSG, and a darkly sensual Kiss for WPUK.

Each of you brighten my day in your own special way.

And gentlemen for you your favorite drink.

You know I can't refuse those!! :kiss:

But can I also get my favorite drink too?

Is that a gin bottle under that things elbow? Must be my eyes.
*Sidles up to him with a grin* You wanna be my other valentine? *waggles her eyebrows and offers a chocolate*

Of course you can Shiva.!

I slide over to Shiva her favorite drink

Cheers!

Only one rose, Pinky? That's hardly what I'd call a meal! And what am I supposed to do with all these hearts, anyway? *smh* Don't make me have to come all the way out to tropical paradise to deliver punishment! :devil:...

*Hangs head*

Well lady their were more roses but literotica told me off and wouldn't let me send my message till some were gone so I had to eated some your presents myself.:( I didn't want to eat your heart so I ate your roses instead:eek:.

lol I bet if you came visited my little paradise 'punishment' would be the last thing on your mind. But I'd soon remind you:D oh yes! If I had you here I'd be being very naughty indeed! :cattail:

:rose::rose::rose::rose:

Uggg:cool:

Got a very weak signal but have to report today went very well. Proud of our cadets. I’ll report on the results on Friday.

But Shiva, hows your little boy? Trust all went well.

We won’t be on again until Friday.

Wish everyone an amazing Valentine’s Night (Sal and I are missing out) but we’ll make up for it :devil:

Hope CG behaves!

Robyn I will have you know I ALWAYS behave. :eek:

You must remember Robyn one can behave well, or one can behave badly. ;)

The Inn and the bar are never empty Chris. We always have a eye on you and your experiments Sir!!!!:rolleyes:

Is it bad that I am angry with the media? In Florida there was another school shooting that is horrible news. And I do feel for those who have to put the pieces of their lives back to gather with so many missing pieces.

In the not news unreported thing rant happening in Afghanistan because we don't want to know about them. Because even if it were people we know is not important because they were just soldiers and not REAL people. For over two days now it not news worthy because we are expendable. I paid to much for that treatment to continue.

I have never been a nightly news watcher because they often repeat the same information thereby negating the title "NEWS". They tend to stress only the horrible things going on in the world. I want to know what is going on in the world, but I also enjoy knowing something good is happening somewhere. Otherwise the world gets too depressing. These days, though, they seem to report in little sound bites and no details. I am a detail person. I hate that they often take the most important information and bury it behind a lot of fluff so that you have to watch the entire broadcast to hear about the main story. I find the people that report the news to lack the gravity of the type of newscaster I saw as a kid. Everything seems to be about unfunny jokes and side comments that often have nothing to do with anything. There doesn't seem to be a connection between the people and what they say so it is hard to believe what they say. There was nothing more profound then watching a newscaster struggling to maintain their professionalism during a time of something really horrible and hearing the catch in their voice or seeing tears in their eyes. Or to see the joy in their eyes as they talked about something special. I find that what I am interested in is not what the news producers are interested in reporting. I found a website that tells me a little about what is going on in Afghanistan. But it is very generic.

Back