JAMESBJOHNSON, certified racist

Um, you left off #11:

Its not possible for a white to be "racist" in today's society. As we were told in college, you must have "da powah" to be "racist." Whites haven't had "da pawah" in decades. They are disappearing not by accident but by design.

Yet, anti-white racism can't even be discussed as an issue because we are still obsessed over supposed white "racism" instead. Its just been confounding to me for the last 30 years, but at this point I guess its never going to change. Whites will probably be long gone before it changes.

Also, don't think people don't notice your ridiculous assertion that political "conservatives" are "racist." When did mainstream American "conservatives" do anything to try to save the white race in at least the last 60 years? They don't give a crap about the white race. Its just convenient for the liberal establishment and its fans on the internet to work up non-white voters not to vote for "conservatives" by playing this crazy stereotype. Its a win-win for liberal establishment types.

Last edited:
Um, you left off #11:

Its not possible for a white to be "racist" in today's society. As we were told in college, you must have "da powah" to be "racist." Whites haven't had "da pawah" in decades. They are disappearing not by accident but by design.

Yet, anti-white racism can't even be discussed as an issue because we are still obsessed over supposed white "racism" instead. Its just been confounding to me for the last 30 years, but at this point I guess its never going to change. Whites will probably be long gone before it changes.

Also, don't think people don't notice your ridiculous assertion that political "conservatives" are "racist." When did mainstream American "conservatives" do anything to try tosave the white race in at least the last 60 years? They don't give a crap about the white race. Its just convenient for the liberal establishment and its fans on the internet to work up non-white voters not to vote for "conservatives" by playing this crazy stereotype. Its a win-win for liberal establishment types.

11. Its not possible for a white to be "racist" in today's society. As we were told in college, you must have "da powah" to be "racist." Whites haven't had "da pawah" in decades. They are disappearing not by accident but by design.

Also, don't think people don't notice your ridiculous assertion that political "conservatives" are "racist." When did mainstream American "conservatives" do anything to try tosave the white race in at least the last 60 years? They don't give a crap about the white race. Its just convenient for the liberal establishment and its fans on the internet to work up non-white voters not to vote for "conservatives" by playing this crazy stereotype. Its a win-win for liberal establishment types.

Happy?

Um, you left off #11:

Also, don't think people don't notice your ridiculous assertion that political "conservatives" are "racist." When did mainstream American "conservatives" do anything to try to save the white race in at least the last 60 years? They don't give a crap about the white race. Its just convenient for the liberal establishment and its fans on the internet to work up non-white voters not to vote for "conservatives" by playing this crazy stereotype. Its a win-win for liberal establishment types.

What moron college did you attend?

I'm disappointed.

When I saw this thread today I thought it was Ann making her counter move to JBJ's opening move.

(quoted, just in case you missed that thread Ann)

Byron/Ann is like Obama when it comes to threats. Making so many red lines keeps her busy.

Um, you left off #11:

Whites haven't had "da pawah" in decades. They are disappearing not by accident but by design.
Whites will probably be long gone before it changes.

The voice of a man who has never left his hometown. Have you been to, for example, Iceland, Greenland, Finland, Estonia recently? Scotland, even?

Last time I was in Denmark it was a week before I saw anyone without blonde hair and blue eyes. It's an Aryan Nation subscriber's fantasy come true.

Proud racist in good standing.

If youre wanting to get a different outcome, its not likely to happen. Negroes are a huge burden for this nation. Even Islam is the bloody glove on the black hand.

Back