Score: Fags 1, Straights 0

I guess this means Obama SHOULD resign as well

RIGHT?
Because he didn't think gays should marry? OK.

Joe Biden too? OK. Who's next?

John Boehner? Definitely opposed to gay marriage.

That leaves Patrick Leahy as President. Hurrah.
 
Fire the FAG HATERZ


Barack Obama was against gay marriage in 2008. @mozilla has more people to fire it seems pic.twitter.com/uwbCkq9mwJ




BkW8zHNIAAABzNF.jpg
 
You really think about gay sex a lot.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, although the English language might beg to differ.

I think about sinkholes a lot, too; do I wanna be a hole in the ground?

Back to the drawing board, shit for brains.
 
So I guess it’s fair for people on the right to go after donors to lefty causes? Without mercy.

Related: Purge The 7 Million: The Purity of the Volk must be restored. “According to Wikipedia, 7,001,084 people voted for Prop 8. Why do any of those people still have jobs? Shouldn’t they all be forced to resign? And why should they have the privilege of living in California at all? I say round them up and move them someplace where they won’t do any harm.”

One reason why rich white guys like Eich are being targeted so viciously is that the many black churches who supported Proposition 8 — and, indeed, put it over the top — are out-of-bounds for criticism.

UPDATE: Uh oh: 60% of Intel employees who donated in Prop 8 debate supported banning gay marriage. “Exit question: When do we get a list of Silicon Valley donors to Obama’s campaign circa 2008, when he was still formally against [same-sex] marriage? True, he didn’t support Prop 8 or other attempts to legally ban SSM (a strong signal at the time that his stated view was a lie), but the whole point of the equal protection argument against traditional marriage laws is that you can’t reserve ‘marriage’ for straights without implicitly slapping a second-class-citizen stigma on gays. Obama was willing to do that, at least rhetorically. Let’s have the names.”

Purge them all!!!!!!

ANOTHER UPDATE: Mozilla set a new company record today for online customer dissatisfaction.
 
I agree its legal, legality isn't my point. I wonder how wise it is to let fags determine employment policies by intimidating the board of directors. Its typical ACT UP bullying.
They didn't intimidate all of them, 2 03 resigned when he was hired as CEO.
 
WELL, WELL: OkCupid’s CEO Donated to an Anti-Gay Campaign Once, Too.



Last week, the online dating site OkCupid switched up its homepage for Mozilla Firefox users. Upon opening the site, a message appeared encouraging members to curb their use of Firefox because the company’s new CEO, Brendan Eich, allegedly opposes equality for gay couples—specifically, he donated $1000 to the campaign for the anti-gay Proposition 8 in 2008. “We’ve devoted the last ten years to bringing people—all people—together,” the message read. “If individuals like Mr. Eich had their way, then roughly 8% of the relationships we’ve worked so hard to bring about would be illegal.” The company’s action went viral, and within a few days, Eich had resigned as CEO of Mozilla only weeks after taking up the post. On Thursday, OkCupid released a statement saying “We are pleased that OkCupid’s boycott has brought tremendous awareness to the critical matter of equal rights for all individuals and partnerships.”

But there’s a hitch: OkCupid’s co-founder and CEO Sam Yagan once donated to an anti-gay candidate. (Yagan is also CEO of Match.com.) Specifically, Yagan donated $500 to Rep. Chris Cannon (R-Utah) in 2004, reports Uncrunched. During his time as congressman from 1997 to 2009, Cannon voted for a constitutional amendment banning same-sex marriage, against a ban on sexual-orientation based job discrimination, and for prohibition of gay adoptions.


He. Must. Go. Right?
 
You seem pretty upset that Brenden lost his job.

Did you send him flowers?

The really interesting thing is that the Jewish cabal here (Dazzle1, Miles and Bunnybody) are all verklempt about Eich's resignation, yet Eich has supported anti-Semite Pat Buchanan for years.

Guess that's different.
 
Back
Top