Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 04-06-2014, 04:43 AM   #201
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

Dm

His final few strokes are deep and long, he slows slightly as the burst of his seed floods into your womanly depths but even at this pace his rod hits just the right spot to compliment your own climax, Saerah assists by keeping her fingers moving at a nice even pace.. By the time he is done you all both covered in a light sheen of sweat, his chest rises and falls rapidly in time with your own and his eyes are tightly shut.

A short moment later his once stiff member begins to soften inside you. He pulls out slowly and turns away. He must have had quite a hefty load saved up as you can already feel the leak of his seek trickling out of you.

"That was satisfactory. We are even Saerah." Sorren says flatly. He then moves over to his desk and begins moving objects around a draw. You catch a slight hint of a shiny object that could be what you are after.

Old 04-06-2014, 05:45 AM   #202
Cherubian
Ripple in the Water

It is his bed I am making a mess of, soI haveno qualms keeping my thighs spread and letting a large part of his load trickle out of me and down the sheets as I watch him with a smile, slowly pushim up my upper body until it I am sitting, leaning on my outstretched arms. My eyes try their best to follow that shiny trinket, and to note where he finally puts it, while I comment.

"I told you you would like it, didn't I?"

Old Yesterday, 07:07 AM   #203
DungeonsOfDread
Dungeon Master

Dm

"Hmph" Sorren comments and then shuts draw with a bang. He bends over to pick his fallen clothes off the floor and begins redressing, the sweat from his brow drips to the floor.

His eyes remain on both yours and Saerah's naked bodies and despite his recent release he almost looks ready for more. Saerah notices his attention and quickly dashes over to her own clothes.

Old Yesterday, 07:51 AM   #204
Cherubian
Ripple in the Water

I am in not quite the same hurry, instead I rise from the bed with very slow, deliberate motions until my standing naked form is fully exposed further to his hungry gazes. Could be interesting if he really wanted more, an opportunity to earn a favor - or a better chance to go for the stone. Better than knocking him out right now, which migh stir up all sorts of trouble.