Yes, I *am* (still) Supershy

Happy Sunday afternoon, lovebugs!

It's been a quiet weekend, which was welcomed after the week I've had. I was able to go out shopping for a couple of hours and I decided to get that (very impractical) polka dot dress after all. Now I just need to slide it on and grab the camera...

Hope you're all experiencing the same lovely weather I am here today!

And, here is the end of the jeans series...

Your hands are getting some action, and so are mine!
I would like to see your new dress laid next to your completely nude body! :cattail:

It's been a quiet weekend, which was welcomed after the week I've had. I was able to go out shopping for a couple of hours and I decided to get that (very impractical) polka dot dress after all. Now I just need to slide it on and grab the camera...

#10 is beautiful :)

That is a fabulous ending!! :D I hope you get a chance to get a few shots of that lovely (very impractical) polka dot dress. Sexy and impractical is just plain sexy!! ;)

I know how I want to end the jeans series. Your jeans and panties on my bedroom floor. You are a very sexy woman

Hey gorgeous...

Hi J - hope all is well and yes, Mother Nature has finally loosened her grip !!!! The latest pics have been hot - as usual; thanks for sharing. The 'random 1' pic - babe, that really turned the engine over for me.....mmmm.

When all the everyday things get you to the point of screaming - take a deeeep breath; and a big gulp of wine ;). Take care and have a good weekend. FYI - we begin our trek to get that 'thing' from Lord Stanley. xoxo

The jean series has been wonderful! You wear them well. I love polka dots...need a hand taking pics?
I'd love your hands to help me... what were we talking about again? :cattail:

lets hope we see a lot more of you in the polka dot dress
Maybe in it, maybe out of it... hmmmmm,.....

Your hands are getting some action, and so are mine!
I would like to see your new dress laid next to your completely nude body!
I might need to work up the nerve for *that* one....

Daydreams are wonderful:
Ah yes, they keep me sane!

#10 is beautiful
Thank you :eek: :kiss:

That is a fabulous ending!! I hope you get a chance to get a few shots of that lovely (very impractical) polka dot dress. Sexy and impractical is just plain sexy!!
Since I did make the impractical purchase, I'll need to take LOTS of pics in it - to make the purchase worth it, and all. ;)

I know how I want to end the jeans series. Your jeans and panties on my bedroom floor. You are a very sexy woman
Thank you! I am a jeans girl - more than a dress girl - but more than either, I'm a take off my clothes and slide on my PJs girl. :kiss:

Come find out
Is that an invite or a challenge? (or both?) ;):kiss:

Bum pity bump
Awwww...thanks :kiss:

Hi J - hope all is well and yes, Mother Nature has finally loosened her grip !!!! The latest pics have been hot - as usual; thanks for sharing. The 'random 1' pic - babe, that really turned the engine over for me.....mmmm.

When all the everyday things get you to the point of screaming - take a deeeep breath; and a big gulp of wine . Take care and have a good weekend. FYI - we begin our trek to get that 'thing' from Lord Stanley. xoxo
I do like your approach to stress - much less expensive than therapy HA! ;) Good luck on your trek... I feel like the only way I'm gonna see that "thing" (before I die) is to travel to another city ;)

Good morning :heart:bugs!

It's been awhile and it seems that my intermittent posting shall continue. Mother nature keeps dumping snow on us, and I've been sick all week (yes, I'm whining)

It does seem that the weather is finally taking a turn toward spring - I think I might have heard some birds chirping this morning - and I'm finally starting to feel a little better.

That said, let's kick off a new polka-dot series, seeing as I did buy that dress, shall we?

Have a Happy Easter, everyone :kiss:

Attachments

• LPDD_1.jpg
    LPDD_1.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 1,016
  • LPDD_2.jpg
    LPDD_2.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 954

It's been awhile and it seems that my intermittent posting shall continue. Mother nature keeps dumping snow on us, and I've been sick all week (yes, I'm whining)

It does seem that the weather is finally taking a turn toward spring - I think I might have heard some birds chirping this morning - and I'm finally starting to feel a little better.

That said, let's kick off a new polka-dot series, seeing as I did buy that dress, shall we?

Get Well and Happy Easter Super Hottie!:cattail:

I love polka dots! You look amazing in them. Can't wait to see the rest. Happy Easter!

Hope you feel better soon, being sick is no fun. The dress looks great on you.

Tease :devil:
Don't want to rub it in but we've had lovely sunny days herer lately:D
Happy Easter:rose:

That dress is going to make for a great series! Love the accessories you chose :)

Happy Easter :)

one time I don't mind spots before my eyes, is it so short that flesh can be seen where your stockings end?

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1442426&d=1397910532 love it :)

i've been lurking hun back now :) :) dam feeling naughty too ...

Fabulous idea!! Hope you had a great Easter!! I love the LPD sets!! :D

Get Well and Happy Easter Super Hottie!
Thank you :kiss:

I love polka dots! You look amazing in them. Can't wait to see the rest. Happy Easter!
Thank you! :kiss:

Hope you feel better soon, being sick is no fun. The dress looks great on you.
Thanks! :kiss:

They certainly do keep us sane
Have a great weekend sweetie:
Hope you did as well!

Tease
Don't want to rub it in but we've had lovely sunny days herer lately
Happy Easter:
Thank you! Yayyy for sunny days :kiss:

Your so beautiful and sexy.
Happy easter sexy.
Thank you - you are the pot calling the kettle sexy my dear :kiss::kiss:

That dress is going to make for a great series! Love the accessories you chose

Happy Easter

Happy Easter Super Sexy!
Thank you!

one time I don't mind spots before my eyes, is it so short that flesh can be seen where your stockings end?
Ha! I guess we'll just need to wait and see!!

love it

i've been lurking hun back now dam feeling naughty too ...
Sweet Mackkjackk!! *throws her arms around you* Where have you been? :kiss::kiss:

Fabulous idea!! Hope you had a great Easter!! I love the LPD sets!!

Hey there lovebugs!

Hope everyone had a great Easter and Easter Monday holiday. I am starting to feel better -- this cold has lingered for what feels like *forever*

Luckily I didn't need to do any cooking this Easter, I was able to just relax a bit.

The weather seems to finally be spring-like, and the sun has been shining for the past few days. Something about a little sunshine that always makes me feel better. Now if I only didn't sound like a frog...

Well, I have to say, this has been my most fun, impractical clothing purchase *ever* Glad you're enjoying the polka dots!

Back