Frustating Potential Work Romamnce

Aww, he's too young for me. And being friendly doesn't require sexual activities or it'll break the friendship bond.

Yesterday you admitted to being an underage poster and today you say another poster is too young for you?!?

Anyway, Ms Cougar, ever heard of an FWB? They're even better than regular friends.

Yesterday you admitted to being an underage poster and today you say another poster is too young for you?!?

Anyway, Ms Cougar, ever heard of an FWB? They're even better than regular friends.

That's what happens when some people won't check other's profile, some misunderstandings.

I'm not a cougar or puma (younger cougar) and having FWBs aren't really beneficial.

Okay, so here's the deal. I've been with this company for math tutoring for many years now. Well, other than the owner, me (I'm a 20 guy btw) and this other girl are the only ones left from the original cast of people. We've always been rather friendly to each other, and I believe she's always had a bit of a crush on me... it was very evident the first year I worked there. Now nearly five years have gone by, and the situation has imensly complicated... but I feel that same crush basis is still there. I definately don't want to give away to much personal info, so I'm trying to keep it short. Anyways, I've always felt the main problem as the fact 4 years older than me. But I've never had the guts to try and start anything... idk its just always felt like a bad idea (I'm an inexperienced virgin for one). Yesterday I definately could of changed this, but I chickened. The boss left her and I alone to close up (after business hours). This had happened once before, and I always kicked myself for not doing anything. I tried my best to make casual conversation, but there wasn't anywhere I could wiggle into. My blood was racing from reading stories on here. And I can't even comprehend how hot it would of been to forbiden fuck the shit out of the hot, tight, cutely petite, cougar of a Polish girl :'( Idk I just wanted to come on here to vent for a bit... as you can imagine I'm a bit frustrasted downstairs at the moment. I also know this would be a really hot story on here. So if anyone is interested in making that dream a reality, hmu. Otherwise, have a nice day and thanks for reading.

I'm mostly just pleased you're not an English tutor.

Okay, so here's the deal. I've been with this company for math tutoring for many years now. Well, other than the owner, me (I'm a 20 guy btw) and this other girl are the only ones left from the original cast of people. We've always been rather friendly to each other, and I believe she's always had a bit of a crush on me... it was very evident the first year I worked there.

Now nearly five years have gone by, and the situation has immensely complicated... but I feel that same crush basis is still there. I definitely don't want to give away too much personal info, so I'm trying to keep it short.

Anyways, I've always felt the main problem as the fact that she is 4 years older than me. But I've never had the guts to try and start anything... I don't know its just always felt like a bad idea (I'm an inexperienced virgin for one). Yesterday I definitely could of changed this, but I chickened out.

The boss left her and I alone to close up (after business hours). This had happened once before, and I always kicked myself for not doing anything. I tried my best to make casual conversation, but there wasn't anywhere I could wiggle into. My blood was racing from reading stories on here. And I can't even comprehend how hot it would of been to forbidden fuck the shit out of the hot, tight, cutely petite, cougar of a Polish girl :'(

I don't know I just wanted to come on here to vent for a bit... as you can imagine I'm a bit frustrated downstairs at the moment. I also know this would be a really hot story on here. So if anyone is interested in making that dream a reality, hmu. (hit me up) Otherwise, have a nice day and thanks for reading.

There you go. :0) It's ok to say that you had an erection. We are posting on an erotic site. So it's ok to say you had a hard on, boner, stiffy, chubbie, wood, tent pole etc.

It is always a bit daunting or awkward making conversation or talking to someone you like. But you could start a conversation about something that interests you that she might be open to listening to. It could be a movie you watched recently, a book you are reading, a funny short joke to break the ice and hopefully give you a little more confidence to chat her up some more.

It might seem silly but you could practice in the mirror and get a feel for what you are saying and your body language and facial expressions.

Of course you're a bit nervous. Most people would be and it's a bit more awkward that you work together.

Good luck and don't be a stranger here. :)

Back