Fantasy BDSM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keth picked her up and placed her on her back onto the warm inviting skins on the bed. It was clear that if he wanted to, he could have done it one handed. He slipped off his shirt, revealing a battle scarred torso. "You do pants," he said, smiling at the naked beauty he had bedded. It was clear his bulge was beyond anything she had seen before, even larger than Lord Ashglow.
 
Al'ika nodded and timidly, but surely, started undoing his trousers. When they, too, slipped off, she gave a small gasp of terror, but with some awe mixed in. She had never seen an orc cock before, and it was massive.
 
"You like?" Keth asked, seeing the shock on her face. "It yours for the night." He climbed into bed and laid on his back. "You pleasure me first, it make later easier," he said.
 
Al'ika just nodded, and gently wrapped her small hand around it and gave it a few experimental strokes before wrapping her other hand around it and began stroking with it as well, neither of her hands full enclosing around it's girth.
 
Keth grunted. Having someone soft and gentle was a switch for him. Still, it was nice. He reached up and tried to be just as gentle, wondering how long he could keep that up, stroking her hair.
 
Al'ika jumped when she felt his hand, but relaxed as she felt him stroke her hair and she continued her stroking. It became firmer as she calmed down and became a little less nervous, but it was still gentle.
 
She could feel the massive member twitch with pleasure as she worked. Keth sat up and pulled Al'ika around so he saw her from the side. "Use mouth," he said."
 
Al'ika bit her lip, but nodded in compliance. Timidly she analyzed the best way to take him in, before gently kissing the top of it and then starting to slowly let him into her mouth.
 
Keth was sure she wouldn't get very far down, and wanted to fuck her badly, so he didn't force it. her tongue tracing his head made him tremble, and her warm dampness made him shiver even more with pleasure. "You very good," he gasped.
 
Al'ika gave a soft, surprised moan at his praise and went down a bit further, still having her tongue wrap around his thick member.
 
Al'ika felt a hand rest on the back of her head, applying some pressure but still caressing her. Keth was very much not the orc she had heard the nightmarish stories about. He took his rough, calloused hand and began massaging her breast, trying to determine her pain tolerance.
 
Al'ika let out a soft moan of pleasure as she felt his rough hand on her breast, and she squirmed a little bit, but continued on sucking him, pushing him a little further in, his head hitting the back of her throat.
 
She wasn't even halfway down his shaft, but Keth didn't push the issue. He enjoyed watching her head bob up and down, the sway of her breasts, the arch of her back as she had to raise up a little to take him in.he took a hold of her nipples and tugged and twisted them, softly, but gradually harder.
 
Al'ika gave soft moans which turned into soft whimpers as the tugs and twists became harder, her nipples so unused to the stimuli, still sucking softly but firmly, her tongue dancing around it, just feeling it in her mouth.
 
"I feel nervous, still, but calmer," Al'ika said, nodding. "And yes, you do good." She gave a shy smile.
 
"You need anything before we start for real?" he asked, running his rough hands as gently as he could over her. she could see he had clawed fingernails and was being extremely careful not to cut her with them.
 
Al'ika shivered, eyeing the clawed nails and she shook her head. "No, thank you," she replied, trembling slightly.
 
Keth rolled her onto her back and climbed on top, raising the pelts on top of them for comfort. "Then we start," he said, placing the head of his cock at the entrance. It was very moist already. It seemed that orc cock was more of a turn on than they had both thought.
 
Al'ika nodded and began to take deep, calming breaths, closing her eyes. She gripped the pelt underneath of her.
 
Keth slid himself further in, feeling him fill her more than she had ever been filled before. He went slowly, then when he felt himself go as far as he could, slid back out just as slowly but remaining inside her.
 
Al'ika didn't really feel any pain, just some discomfort as he began slowly inserting himself, then withdrawing, but remaining inside of her. She let out a soft moan, her grip on the pelts loosening.
 
Keth put her to the test, increasing his speed. He was sure he was hitting every spot at once because he filled her all the way with length so spare. her moaning was stirring something primal in him, and he embraced it, placing full on thrusts into his motions mixed in with his periods of steady progress.
 
He was thrusting faster and a bit harder, but he filled her up so well, and Al'ika couldn't help but give loud moans of pleasure combined with soft whimpers and cries of pain. Her grip would tighten and loosen, and she was breathing quickly but heavily.
 
Keth pulled out and picked her up quickly, surprising Al'ika. He turned her over and placed her on all fours, ramming himself back into her as fully as he could. hen, he pounded her furiously, running a clawed finger over her clit. She was feeling tighter and tighter around him, making him close.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top