Housesitting for the neighbor (closed)

MidnightWalk

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 4, 2013
Posts
1,460
Bob Miller
Age: 50
Height: 5'10
Weight: 160
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Occupation: College Professor

I shoved the last items into my suitcase, latching it and pushing it aside. That should be everything. If it's not...well, that's too damned bad. Myeyes swept the bedroom, much emptier with Trisha away with her sisters on a vacation to Los Angeles.

I gathered up my suitcase and garment bag, carrying them downstairs to set by the front door. Taking a moment, I headed into the bathroom, making sure I'd not forgotten anything from there and straightening the buttondown shirt I wore. Not that it mattered much, 4 hours of driving would wrinkle it up soon enough, and who was going to see me in the car anyway?

Giving myself one last "once over", I headed out of the bathroom and back downstairs. Standing in the living room I glanced over at the clock on the wall. 5:10 already. Where is that girl? She promised me she wouldn't be late. It's not like it's that long of a trip.
 
Name: Marissa Morgan
Age: 21
Height: 5'5
Weight: 115
Hair: Auburn (length: mid-back)
Eyes: Hazel
Occupation: College student

Expelling a soft sigh of relief, I ushered my tubby tabby cat, Charlie, back into the house and quickly pulled the door shut behind him. I ran my fingers through my long hair, watching him lazily circle around me, rubbing against my legs as if he’d done nothing wrong. I had stepped outside to toss the garbage before heading over to the neighbor’s house, but he’d squeezed by me and ran off to the yard. I gave him an admonishing tap on the head and explained how wrong it was to run off like that, though I was pretty sure he’d do it again if given the opportunity.

I shook my head at him, unable to stay mad for too long. He was too adorable and jolly and I was a bit of a pushover. “Hmph.” I shuffled into the kitchen, catching my breath for a minute. I didn’t want to go over to the Millers’ out of breath and all red in the face. Pouring myself a glass of water and leaning against the kitchen counter, I peeked through the window and spotted the house next door. It didn’t look much different from my parents’ home, which I still occupied while I attended college, but I didn’t remember what it looked like inside since I’d only been once or twice and just for a few minutes.

My mother called down from the upstairs bathroom and I swore underneath my breath, realizing that I was late now. I set the glass of water down in the sink and grabbed my house keys from the dish by the front door, making sure that Charlie wasn’t on my heels as I hurried out. I rushed over to the Millers’ place and pushed the doorbell, hoping I hadn’t inconvenienced anyone.
 
Despite waiting for it, the ringing of the doorbell gave me a bit of a jolt. I walked over and pulled the door open, finding Marissa there, as expected. I smiled and looked the young woman up and down briefly, admiring her form, before inviting her in. "Marissa, come in. I'd started to wonder if you were coming." I gave her a smile I didn't really much feel at the moment.

Ushering her into the lliving room without giving her much chance to speak, I started handing her things. "Here's the keys to the house, and a list with our telephone numbers and the codes for the security system. There's food in the fridge, and you should help yourself. Likewise, make yourself at home." Pausing for a breath, I looked at her, eyes drifting down for a second. "Now, is there anything you need, or need to know?"
 
I rubbed my hands together to block out the cold as I waited for the door to open. Luckily, I didn’t have to wait too long. I waved and gave an apologetic smile to Mr. Miller, knowing that my lateness had probably held him up. “So sorry, my cat ran out and I had to chase him back inside.” I exhaled in one breath, stepping into the warm house, trailing off as I was sure that he didn’t want to hear my excuses. Mr. Miller was a handsome sort of man and I had always thought so, though I’d never admit it to anyone since he was married and also twice my age. There was just something about older men that I found to be really attractive.

I followed Mr. Miller’s lead to the living room, barely able to look around before he started thrusting things into my hands. “Oh uh, okay,” I nodded quickly, assuring him that I was paying full attention. I didn’t want to seem like some irresponsible kid that he had to think twice about letting watch his home. When I had learned that he and the missus were going away and needed someone to house-sit, I jumped at the opportunity, wanting to see what it would feel like to live apart from my parents for a few days (even though they’d just be next door). I was convinced that it’d be great. I smiled softly, peering up into the man’s bright blue eyes. “Um, when will you be back?”
 
"I'll be back on Thursday (3 days). I'll be reachable by phone that whole time, if anything comes up. So will Mrs. Miller, but being on the west coast I doubt she'll be able to fix anything. So if you have to call, call me."

Pausing, I looked her over, eyes catching on the nipples poking through her tshirt, over her very ample breasts. Looking back up, so as to not look like a perve, I pointed looked at her short sleeved shirt, shaking my head. "I know it's just next door, but shouldn't you have worn a jacket? It's not warm out there." Raising my index finger, I waggled it at her, in my best parental fashion. "You could catch your cold, and then who would watch my house." Smiling to show there was no sting behind the admonition, I grabbed my own coat.

"That said, I do really have to run. Is there anything else you need to know?"
 
Three days. I smiled softly, trying not to appear too excited about the prospect of playing the role of homeowner for a little longer than a weekend. “Okay, sure. I promise to call you if anything goes wrong,” I paused and added with a confident nod, “but I promise that nothing will.” I had wondered why Mrs. Miller was away at her sister’s while Mr. Miller had been home alone, but I didn’t pry, since it wasn’t my business. Though, a small, selfish part of me had hoped that it was marital problems. From my brief encounters with the woman, she hadn’t been very personable, always frowning at the sight of me in shorts and midriff-baring tops as I lounged about my backyard in the middle of summer. What else was I supposed to wear then?

Bringing myself back to the present moment, I followed Mr. Miller’s gaze down to the front of my sheer top. If I could see my nipples poking through, I realized, so could he. My cheeks burned at his comment, but I smiled and played it cool. “I just didn’t wanna hold you up any longer than I already did.” I giggled, feeling properly talked-to. “I will go back and get my coat as soon as you leave.” I shook my head when asked if I needed anything more. “No. I think I’m good. So--have a safe trip, Mr. Miller.”
 
I nodded. "That's excellent Marissa. Do call if you have any troubles." I picked up my suitcase and garment bag, opening the door. I looked back one last time. "All right now, you have fun, but no parties." I smiled, eyes sliding down to her ample young chest again...after all, it was going to be a long drive...had to have something to think about. I already had my presenation down.

With that, I stepped out and loaded the car, starting off on my 4 hour drive.
 
Biting down on my bottom lip, I simply nodded my head and tried to downplay the warm tingle that crept up my spine when Mr. Miller said my name. “Mhmm.” I folded my arms to keep myself warm, inadvertently propping up my full chest as I watched him gather his things. I lifted my dominant hand to sweep a stray piece of red hair behind my ear as he delivered his parting words to me. I grinned and shuffled toward him, leaning against the open door. “No parties, got it.” I waved from the doorway as he pulled the car out of the driveway and drove off.

When I could no longer see his car, I stepped back inside and closed the door. Alone, at last. A satisfied smile graced my lips as I scanned the quiet interior of my neighbor’s house. My coat could wait. I wanted to explore. Passing through the common area of the living room, I strode into the kitchen and checked the contents of the fridge. Hm, wine and not much else I would actually consider consuming. I pulled the freezer door and smirked. My favorite ice cream. I wondered if Mr. Miller and I shared the same tastes. I grabbed a spoon from the kitchen drawer, after some trial and error, and extracted a spoonful of frosty goodness to enjoy while I looked around the rest of the place. Cookies n cream melting on my tongue, I crept back into the living room and found the staircase. I didn’t think it’d be a big deal if I just peeked up there.
 
The drive started easily. One of the better things about leaving in the evening is that there's little traffic heading out of town from where I live, so I made good time. I listened to the local radio station for a while, and then my mind started drifting to the neighbor girl, Marissa. Such a pretty girl, and what a body. I know it's not right to think that way, but that little chicky has some amazing boobs. I couldn't remember the last time I'd felt a pair like that, except I knew it had to be more than 20 years. I'd spent the last 20 years with the same 'b-cups', allowed to touch them less and less as the years went by. Trying to visualize what Marissa's might look like, all uncovered, made me start drifting to the left. And that's no way to drive.

In an attempt to focus and keep my mind on where it should be, instead of daydreaming, I ran through my packing list, making sure I had everything. The more I thought, the more my brow furrowed. I ran through the list twice, and I could account for everything except the flash drive my presentation was on. Try as I might, I could not remember packing it.

In a panic, I pulled into a nearby rest area and tore open my suitcase, checking every part of it, every toiletry item, every piece of clothing. I checked pockets, I checked the clothes in my garment bag....

Leaning against the rear of the car I realized I didn't have the damned thing, and I was fully an hour into the trip! I weighed options. I could call Marissa and have her email the file, but it was a pretty big file and I'd be taking a chance with that. I could have her overnight the flashdrive, but there was risk there again. Thinking it through, there seemed to be only one sure way to make sure I had the disk on time....I had to go home and get it.

Suppressing further cursing, I turned the car around, getting back on the interstate, headed home. In another hour, I'd have the flash drive and could start this trip all over again.
 
When I stepped onto the second floor landing of my neighbor's home, after ascending the main staircase with a cold spoon between my lips, I hesitated. Sure, neither of the Millers were home to catch me snooping around, but I was raised better than to poke around in other people's affairs. My conscience nagged at me for a minute, and I even turned around to head back down the stairs but I didn't descend. Mr. Miller trusted me enough to watch his home for a few days and he'd practically given me permission to have free reign of the place. As long as I didn't break anything or leave things out of place when I was done, there wouldn't be a problem. I wasn't a messy person. They wouldn't even know I'd been upstairs. Right?

Right. I turned again and faced the hall, instantly identifying three doors. Master Bedroom. Bathroom. Guest Bedroom. At least, that was my presumption, since my house was modeled that way. I move forward from the stairs, opening the middle door to reveal a bathroom similar to the one in my home. It was nicer inside. More modern. The shower looked more spacious and had a glass door, whereas I had a lame floral-print shower curtain. I wondered if Mr. and Mrs. Miller ever showered together in there, then I rolled my eyes, realizing how ridiculous that thought had been. Mr. Miller probably had a better shot at sex with me in that shower than with his wife. I plucked the clean spoon from my mouth and bit my lip, stifling a wicked grin. Why'd Mr. Miller have to be so hot?

Upon exiting the bathroom, I checked the door on the right. It was an office. Mr. Miller's home office. I trailed my fingertips along the edge of the hardwood desk as I glanced around the space. It was orderly, but not so much so that I could accuse the man of being anal. Anal. I wondered if Mr. Miller liked that. "God Mariss, you're such a slut." I laughed at my meandering thoughts, rounding his desk and sitting down in his comfy executive chair for a little while. My gaze drifted up toward the bookshelf on the far wall, reading over Mr. Miller's assorted plaques and certifications. My fingers curled around the end of the spoon, I suddenly realized how hot my skin had become in contrast. All because I was starting to fantasize about the man of the house coming home early to bend me over his desk.
 
Heading down the interstate, I pressed the accelerator a bit more than I should, probably. I had to slow down several times. Getting a ticket now would slow me down even more. Fortunately, traffic was lighter than it could have been.

Twice I picked up the phone to call Marissa and ask her to put the flash drive in the mailbox, speeding things along, but I have a hard and fast rule about not using the phone while driving, so twice I put it back down.

Breathing deeply, I tried to relax. Driving faster and being agitated wasn't going to get me home any faster or safer. I'd be there shortly, and then I could get back on schedule.
 
I slipped the warm spoon into the front pocket of my jeans, so I wouldn’t accidentally leave it lying around, and pushed up from the comfort of Mr. Miller’s office chair. I nudged the chair back in under the desk as I’d found it, stepping out of the room and pulling the door closed behind me. In my exploration, I hadn’t found anything unusual or all that exciting, but I didn’t despair. There was still one more room left. The master bedroom.

As I made my way down to the opposite end of the hall, I twirled my long hair up into a messy bun to keep it off my hot neck. I couldn’t seem to shake the image of me and Mr. Miller fooling around--the presumably more experienced male showing me a few new tricks. I’d only had sex a couple of times before, and it hadn’t been much more satisfying than pleasuring myself, but I still thought about it quite a bit. How mind-blowing it could be with the right guy.

I twisted the doorknob and stepped into the bedroom, flicking the light switch to illuminate the room. It looked pretty similar to my parents’ bedroom, expect that the furniture was more modern . Sleeker, darker, sexier. My lips curved at the corners in an appreciative smile as I admired the decorative bed-rails. The kind that I could wrap my fingers around just as I’m about to tip over the edge, writhing in ecstasy. I peeked into the dresser drawers, not surprised by the lack of sexy lingerie in Mrs. Miller’s stuff. I half-expected to find porn DVDs in Mr. Miller’s bottom drawer, but I didn’t.

I opened the closet ran my fingertips along his suits, able to catch the heady scent of his cologne on one of the jackets. I knew that I shouldn’t, but I pulled that jacket off its hanger and carried it over to the bed. Kicking my shoes off and crawling toward the center of the mattress, I laid the jacket out beside me and reached for the hem of my t-shirt, peeling it up and off my slender frame. I was grinning the whole time, sliding the straps of my pink bra off my shoulders, freeing my breasts from captivity. I pulled Mr. Miller’s jacket on, enjoying the sensation of the crisp fabric against my nude breasts. I lie back on the bed and closed my eyes, slowly slipping my hands inside the open sides of the jacket, rubbing my nipples to hardness while Mr. Miller’s cologne filled my nose.
 
It was difficult keeping my speed down off the interstate, but I managed well enough to not have a run-in with Johnny Law. I did glance at the clock in my car as I pulled onto my street. Easing down the street, I could see my house. Looked like half the lights were on, but considering Marissa was there alone, I wasn't surprised. If I was a young woman staying alone in a house, I'd keep as many lights on as I could.

I pulled into the driveway, parking the car. I considered leaving it running, but since I never do that, I didn't want to break character now. Getting out, I headed for the front door, letting myself into the house.

Looking around, I didn't see Marissa, but...well...I was in a hurry. I mounted the stairs, taking them two at a time. Hitting the top, I paused, frowning. What was my bedroom door doing open and the light on? I didn't remember leaving it on.

Cautiously, I stepped forward, looking past the doorjamb. What I saw made my eyes widen. "What the fuck?" I whispered.
 
I rubbed my rosy peaks with my palms and pinched at them with my fingertips just enough to make them fully erect. Biting my lip, I groped at my voluptuous set, cupping and squeezing, imagining that my male neighbor was doing it instead of me. A soft moan escaped my mouth as the slim back of the spoon in my front pocket pressed into the side of my hip, calling attention to what happening below my waist.

My clit was throbbing, demanding my attention. I shifted slightly on the bed and lowered my hands, grazing my bare torso on the way down. What would Mr. Miller think if he saw me like this? I wondered, smirking as my fingers brushed the button of my jeans. “Like what you see, Mr. Miller?” I purred, slowly twisting the button free then sliding down the zipper, pretending as if he were in the room with me, watching my every move. “Do you like making me horny like this?” Once I was able, I pushed my hand inside my jeans and brushed my fingers against the crotch of my panties. They were damp. The slight contact alone made me shiver as I lifted my free hand back to my breasts.
 
I stood there, a bit shocked. My pretty little neighbor, half undressed, wearing my clothing and fondling herself on my bed. My eyes were drawn to the heavy breasts she was caressing and squeezing. I could feel a flush run through me, my body reacting to her actions. My cock swelled in my jeans as I watch her pinching and tugging her nipples.

As her hands slid lower and she leaned back on my bed, I was stunned to see her put her hand into her tight-fitting jeans. As she moaned to herself, one hand in her pants and the other cupping her huge tit, I could hear her whispering my name, like I was the one touching her.

I shook my head, straightening up, folding my arms and stepping fully into the doorway. "On the one hand, yes," I responded. "On the other, I had no idea I was having that effect on you. Do you do this every time you house-sit?" I regarded her levelly, mostly curious to see what she did with that big titty of hers.
 
I had just begun to massage my swollen clit through my wet panties when I heard a sound, the harsh creak of floorboard beneath a man’s shoe. My hazel eyes popped open in surprise and I shot up in the Millers’ bed, immediately dislodging my hand from inside the open flaps of my jeans. “Shit! Oh shit!” I gasped, my face flushing with embarrassment over having been caught in such a compromising position by the object of my lust.

“Mr. Miller, I’m so so sorry. God. I--I’m sorry.” I didn’t know what else to say. I thought for sure he’d be pissed, maybe even throw me out of his house. My nipples ached, my clit ached, but I ignored them in effort to frantically pull the sides of the suit jacket closed around my bare tits, my chest heaving as my heart thudded wildly beneath my ribcage.
 
I stood there as she reacted, arms still crossed. I smiled as she covered up that buxom body of hers. "Sorry for what, Marissa? Have you done something wrong?"

I watched her squirm, as she flushed red as far down as I could see. Even as she pulled the jacket closed, she pushed those beautiful melons together, pushing the cleavage up to where I could see it where the jacket came together. She had to be one of the most fetching things I'd seen in a long time, and I'd done without for a while, so I wouldn't have been hard to impress, but I was. I was reminded of my thoughts on the drive, wondering what those huge breasts looked like. I'd gotten a look, but not a good one. I just might be able to rectify that.

"You know," I began. "I don't mind you making yourself at home. In fact, I think I encouraged that, right? So...making yourself at home is fine. However..." I raised a hand, palm outward, "I'm not sure that meant you were free to wear my clothing. So, I'd be very appreciative if you would take my jacket off, and hang it back up. All right?" I was pleased with myself, as that last bit would cause her to get up and go to the closet, allowing me to see how those breasts jiggled and move.
 
Mr. Miller seemed incredibly calm in the face of walking in on his half-naked neighbor touching herself on his bed, though I couldn’t understand why. Now that he was standing in the room with me, I couldn’t envision him like I had when he wasn’t really there. I was panicked, confident that at any moment he’d snap to his senses and threaten to call my parents about what I’d done. I wasn’t a little kid or even a teenager anymore, but that was still a very relevant concern, given that I still lived at home with them and cared what they thought of me. “I--well,” I stammered, perplexed by his question. Wasn’t it obvious what I’d done wrong? “I didn’t expect you to see me--doing something like that.”

I noticed his crystalline eyes slipping toward my chest, but that wasn’t his fault. My breasts were practically bursting from the jacket - his jacket. I’m certain that this hadn’t been what Mr. Miller had in mind when he said to make myself at home. “Oh. Right. Of course.” I glanced down at my naked chest and turned away to slide off of the bed. My cheeks burned as I padded toward the closet, gingerly plucking the hanger from the rod. “I’m really sorry about this, Mr. Miller.” I couldn’t help but repeat, peeking over my shoulder at the man as I peeled his jacket off of my body to replace it on the hanger.

I hung it back in the closet and folded my arms over my breasts, using my hands to shield my nipples as I turned to face my neighbor, unsure of what was to come next.
 
Last edited:
The more I saw of Marissa, the more I wanted to see what I could get from her. I mean, obviously, she had some sort of carnal thoughts about me (unless there was another Mr. Miller that she knew), so I was pretty sure I had a good chance. I watched her stutter through another apology, and then climb off the bed, holding the jacket closed.

My smile broadened as she turned away, taking the jacket off. Her breasts were large enough I could see the swell of them to either side of her ribs. That was an erotic view. And the fact that she seemed genuinely embarrassed was, admittedly, something of a turn on.

When she turned around, small hands inadequately pressed over her nipples, I found myself growing even fonder of her sudden modesty. But this really wasn't a place of that. After the way I'd found her, I was looking for something more.

I looked her in her sparkly hazel eyes (tears, perhaps?) and smiled. "Marissa, put your hands down. Put those hands down to your side. I want to...see you."
 
When I finally lifted my eyes to meet Mr. Miller’s, I was surprised to see an unmistakable smile on his lips. He didn’t seem the least bit shocked or upset with me. I supposed that was a good thing. My shoulders relaxed just a little, my large breasts straining against my small palms and my open jeans revealing a glimpse of my hot pink panties. I stared for a moment, thinking I’d misheard his request.

I shuffled forward, closer to the bed, to where I’d abandoned my t-shirt and bra. “You want me to--?” My voice caught in my throat and my neck flushed with a fresh bloom of heat. I’d fantasized about him wanting to see me like this, but I never anticipated that the chance would ever arise. “Uh, I don’t know.” Even as I hesitated in speech, my fingers twitched to pull away from my bare chest. I sunk my front teeth into my bottom lip, realizing that this was my golden opportunity. Instead of being mortified as I was when he first walked in, I began to feel a twinge of excitement inside me. Exhaling a shaky breath, I moved my hands from my round tits and lowered them to my sides.
 
My smile broadened as Marissa lowered her hands from her chest, allowing those heavy breasts to hang much more naturally on her narrow frame. I could feel my cock growing even harder in my jeans, straining them outward as I looked her up and down. Big boobs, round hips, that flash of hot pink. What's not to like.

I uncrossed my arms, moving toward her, before deviating to sit on the bed, looking at her. Taking a bit of sympathy for her, standing there looking a bit uncertain, I decided I should play the gracious host. I gestured to the bed, a couple feet from me, not too close, but not too far away. "Come here, Marissa. Have a seat. You look like you'd rather be sitting."

I licked my lips, briefly, eyeing those big bare tits. Just as gorgeous as I'd imagined and looking so soft and squeezable....

"Well, when you're more comfortable, why don't you tell me what you were thinking when I walked in. I'm very curious to know what was going through your mind."
 
With my tits out on full display for him, I found myself holding my breath. I was eager for Mr. Miller’s reaction, for some clear indication that he really desired me as I desired him. I smiled a little more confidently, catching a peek of the bulge pressing against the inside of his zipper. Had I made him get hard like that? It sure seemed likely now.

I brushed the outside of my thighs with my fingertips, anxious as he began to approach me. I looked on with curiosity when he sat down on the bed, nearly close enough for me to reach out and touch him. I pressed my knees into the side of the mattress, already deciding to join him when I was asked to. “Okay.” I rasped, then took a deep breath in to make up for having been holding my breath all this time.

I sat down on the end of the bed then turned my body toward my neighbor, tucking my legs in to rest on my knees. I lifted my hand and rubbed the base of my neck, unintentionally disturbing the loose knot holding my auburn hair up and sending my tresses toppling down my bare shoulders.

“I guess I was--” I looked down at the bedsheets, unsure if I could look the man in the eyes while I described my fantasy about him. “--thinking about you watching me touch myself. I--was imagining that you thought it was sexy to watch me.”
 
Last edited:
"Hmm, that is interesting." I smiled at her, watching her lush body, so close. I could feel my heart racing, eyeing those massive tits, so much bigger than my wife's...hell, even one of Marissa's was bigger than both of my wife's tits.

Might as well see where this can go. After all, it's not every day I have a sexy neighbor girl half naked in my bedroom. In fact, it had never happened before.

"Well, you were thinking that I might find watching you sexy...." I rubbed my chin, thoughtfully, teasing. "I wonder if I would. You know, there's really only one way to find out. I mean, unless you aren't feeling up for it?" I regarded her steadily, gaze dropping onto her breasts and those hard little nipples. "What can you show me?"
 
I was delighted with Mr. Miller's reaction to my dirty little confession. It was difficult to make that type of admission to my older and wiser neighbor, but he didn't make me feel weird or juvenile about it. In fact, the way his ice blue eyes shamelessly roamed my half-nude body made me feel incredibly sexy. His smile was absolutely swoon-worthy and his undivided attention was making me feel hot all over.

"Mmhm." Nodding my head as he thought outloud, I chewed at the corner of my bottom lip. My eyes widened some when I realized what he suggesting, but I couldn't hide my excitement over the prospect of touching myself in front of him. My eager smile was betraying me. "Well--I--" I shifted my weight so that I was kneeling on the bed beside him and I grasped the sides of my jeans, slowly pushing them down off my hips. "--it'd be easier if I took these off."
 
"Oh, it certainly would," I agreed. I crossed my arms across my chest, watching this pretty neighbor girl wiggling out of her jeans. The wiggling did wonderful things to her hefty titties, swaying and jiggling them in lovely naughty ways. I could feel myself getting harder. It sure as hell wasn't often that a young thing like that wanted to show herself off to an old man like me. In fact, in my experience, it had never happened before. I was determined to enjoy it.

"You be sure to indulge yourself. I expect you do to everything that you were fantasizing about. It would be wrong to do otherwise, wouldn't you think? I mean, if you didn't, I might forget that you shouldn't have been doing that here in the first place, right?" I smiled.

Watching, I smiled, murmuring softly, "Such lovely tits."
 
Back
Top