Incest is best(Closed)

The only way Matt could describe this was heaven as his mother was riding his cock and Autumn was over his chest making out with their mother giving him a great view of her ass. Leaning up slightly he started to kiss and nibble on her perfectly round cheeks. Working his tongue between her cheeks and pressing his face against her warm flesh as he licked her ass and pussy.
 
Autumn gasped and moaned as she continued to make out with her mother, feeling her brother's tongue on her ass and pussy, and she wiggled it a bit, wondering exactly how far he'd go with it, while her mother pulled her head gently back and began nibbling up and down her neck.

Ariel was on cloud 9, and her body showed that, as she nibbled along her daughter's neck in lust and desire for the young girl and her older brother. She felt her daughter grab her breasts and squeeze them, moaning.
 
No girl worked his very long thick cock like his mother did. Taking the entire length so deep inside of her over and over again. The slick inner ridges of her pussy gripping his shaft so tightly. Matt was groaning out against Autumn as he devoured her. Alternating between working his tongue against both of her holes. Slipping his tongue into her pussy and then her ass wiggling his tongue as he did so.
 
Autumn gasped and moaned as her brother ate out her ass and pussy, squealing whenever she felt his tongue wiggling around inside of her rosebud. It felt so damn good. . . She continued letting her mother kiss her neck, and she squeezed her breasts in return, moaning.

Ariel, meanwhile, continued to ride Matt's long hard cock, up and down and all around, her pussy gripping him tightly as she covered his balls and cock with her juices. She gently bit down on her daughter's neck, eliciting a gasp from her as the two kissed and played with each other. She got so turned on by the way her son was eating out her daughter.
 
Matt's mother's pussy was bringing him too much pleasure he couldn't hold back any longer. While still eating out Autumn's pussy and ass getting her soaked with a mixture of his saliva and her juices he erupted inside of his mother. Flooding the very hole he came out of with his hot sticky cum. Giving his mother the biggest cream pie ever. Groaning out against Autumn and gripping Ariel's ass tightly as he caused her to overflow with his seed.
 
Ariel felt Matt cum inside her, giving her a huge creampie, and she let out a loud moan as she felt his hot seed splashing all over her insides, biting down on Autumn's lip. "Yes, Matt, oh that feels good. . . "

Autumn in the meantime had seen that her mother's juices and her brother's cum were coming out. "Let me have a taste," she said and she leaned down and began lapping at her mother's cunt and her brother's cock, moaning at the taste of the combined juices.

Ariel moaned and gently held her daughter's hair away from the sticky mess under her, feeling the teen's nimble tongue dart out and lap up what cum there was on her clit.
 
"Oh god.." Matt's voice trailed off as he continued licking his sister's pussy. His long thick cock still twitching and throbbing deep inside of his mother's pussy. The very hole he came from was now overflowing with his hot sticky cum. Knowing that Autumn was licking up their mixture of cum turned him on even more making this whole experience that much sexier. "That was incredible" Matt said softly as he gave Autumn's pussy and ass soft loving kisses.
 
Autumn shivered as all the kisses were placed on her pussy and ass, still licking up the juices overflowing from her mother's pussy eagerly, enjoying the taste and the sexiness of it all.

Ariel locked eyes with Matt and smiled, stroking Autumn's hair, further encouraging her daughter to continue licking, moaning. "Is there anything you want to see us girls do, now?" she asked softly, giving a soft gasp as the teen gently bit and sucked on her mother's clit.
 
Matt laid there thinking for a second then spoke. "I want you two to get on either side of me and sandwich my cock between your pussies and glide up and down along my cock both of you fucking me at the same time." His cock throbbed again inside of his mother still rock solid and ready for more attention from his mother and sister.
 
Ariel and Autumn nodded. Autumn sat up and helped her mother off of her brother's cock, and the two women lined themselves up, with Ariel's legs over Autumn's. They began sliding up and down Matt's cock, feeling it on both of their pussies, teasing their clits, and they moaned before they both ducked down and began sucking on the other's breast.
 
"Oh yeah that's it!" Matt said watching his mother and sister line themselves up against his huge cock. The sensation of his cock being sandwiched between two bare juicy pussies was amazing. A new unique sensation to him that he was instantly in love with. "This is so fucking hot!" He said as he started to move his hips his fuck stick gliding between his mother and sister. The sexy wet sound that was coming from this was incredibly sexy and turning him on so much more.
 
Ariel moaned loudly, and soon, sucking on her daughter's breast wasn't enough. She made her way to her daughter's neck and bit gently, eliciting a gasp from Autumn, who in turn bit down on her mother's breast. The two continued to glide their incredibly wet pussies all over Matt's huge cock.
 
This new sensation and position was completely amazing for Matt. Hearing the sexy wet squishing sound coming as they moved their soaking wet pussies on his cock was so sexy. After a few minutes he couldn't take it anymore he needed his mother again. Grabbing her he moved her onto her back and got between his legs grabbing his slick pussy juice covered cock and rubbed it against her pussy and ass before pushing against her tight wet hole and sunk deep into her pussy. "Oh mom!!"
 
Ariel gasped and moaned as Matt took her once more.

"Hey, what about me, big bro?" Autumn asked, giving a quick lap at his balls. "You're leaving me out!"

"Hush, Autumn," her mother ordered, moaning as she bucked her hips underneath Matt.
 
"Mom gets first dibs at her sons big cock" Matt said leaning down and slipped his tongue into his mother's mouth tasting her sweet saliva before breaking the kiss. "Come here Autumn" Matt said hooking his arms around her thighs and pulling her so she was laying on her back and her pussy was right next to their mother's head. As he fucked his mom he leaned down and started to eat Autumn's wet pussy put. Lapping his tongue along her lips and sucking on her clit.
 
Both women groaned in delight as he fucked one and ate out the other. Ariel looked up at her daughter, who was writhing as Matt ate her delicious pussy. "Let me have a taste, baby," she crooned at her son. Autumn moaned and bucked her hips into his mouth.
 
Matt smirked into Autumn's pussy as their mother begged for a taste. Matt licked some more and slurped up his sister's juices but didn't swallow them. Moving his lips from his sister's pussy to his mother's mouth. Slipping his tongue into her mouth letting the mixture of his saliva and sister's pussy juices flow into her mouth. Having a very wet and sexy make out session with his mother as he pushed his cock so deep inside of her.
 
Back
Top