Meeting your kid's best friend at a meet...

jonnysimple

Really Experienced
So you have arrived at the location where you are to meet the person you've been chatting with on a kink site and bump into your kid's best friend (obviously 18+) only to find out they are the person you are to meet.

How would you handle that situation?

(Please believe me, this did NOT happen to me) :):)

Last edited:
Interesting post... As a young guy who loves older women i'll be watching this one

Well, if I'd been chatting with someone with the intent to meet, I'd have known A) their first name (and possibly made the connection) and/or B) his age (roughly the same as my son's).

With those two bits of information (especially the age), the odds that we'd have made it to a meet up are pretty much slim to zero. Which means I'd have avoided the awkward meet up situation in the first place. ;)

Well, if I'd been chatting with someone with the intent to meet, I'd have known A) their first name (and possibly made the connection) and/or B) his age (roughly the same as my son's).

With those two bits of information (especially the age), the odds that we'd have made it to a meet up are pretty much slim to zero. Which means I'd have avoided the awkward meet up situation in the first place. ;)

+1 to this.

So you have arrived at the location where you are to meet the person you've been chatting with on a kink site and bump into your kid's best friend (obviously 18+) only to find out they are the person you are to meet.

How would you handle that situation?

(Please believe me, this did NOT happen to me) :):)

wow! it sounds like you want to fuck your kid's best friend!

You obviously misunderstood the question. I didn't know this was my hypothetical kid's best friend due to the anonymity of the web site.

You obviously misunderstood the question. I didn't know this was my hypothetical kid's best friend due to the anonymity of the web site.

[clearing throat] wow! it sounds like you want to fuck your (hypothetical) kid's best friend!

Let me be crystal clear; if I met the girl, and she was my daughter's best friend, and then realized that she was the person I was supposed to meet, my first words would be "ok... so... wanna still go ahead with it?" I really don't think there's anything wrong with it, since we're both adults. The only issue would be that of confidence and respect, so yeah... perhaps I would think twice before taking the next step with her. God, I'm all confused and conflicted now :):)

Let me be crystal clear; if I met the girl, and she was my daughter's best friend, and then realized that she was the person I was supposed to meet, my first words would be "ok... so... wanna still go ahead with it?" I really don't think there's anything wrong with it, since we're both adults. The only issue would be that of confidence and respect, so yeah... perhaps I would think twice before taking the next step with her. God, I'm all confused and conflicted now :):)

okay, so you want to fuck your (hypothetical??) daughter's best friend. got it.

LOL!!! This is funny. One last time (still LOL)...

1. If I had a daughter
2. If I met the best friend that she hypothetically had
3. If this best friend still wanted to go through with it
4. (sounds of pure sexual nirvana)

Ok... LOL is subsiding.

LOL!!! This is funny. One last time (still LOL)...

1. If I had a daughter
2. If I met the best friend that she hypothetically had
3. If this best friend still wanted to go through with it
4. (sounds of pure sexual nirvana)

Ok... LOL is subsiding.

you, specifically, are extremely turned on by the idea of fucking someone younger than you that you already know socially. whatever. own it.

Sorry... I've just returned form the confessional and feel so good. I helped the priest remember where he left his bicycle.

I always appreciate revelatory user names.

To make the situation more tangible, perhaps, I'll pose it the way I first read the question.

What if you go to a BDSM play party or the like, and run across a friend of one of your kids.

At those play parties, there is an agreement (sometimes written) that discretion is upheld, so, theoretically, that friend shouldn't talk to your kid about what he/she saw or where they saw you. But the event might become awkward (or more exciting, depending). And seeing them afterward would definitely make for some interesting moments of awkward silence.

To make the situation more tangible, perhaps, I'll pose it the way I first read the question.

What if you go to a BDSM play party or the like, and run across a friend of one of your kids.

At those play parties, there is an agreement (sometimes written) that discretion is upheld, so, theoretically, that friend shouldn't talk to your kid about what he/she saw or where they saw you. But the event might become awkward (or more exciting, depending). And seeing them afterward would definitely make for some interesting moments of awkward silence.

I think, in the end, it all comes down to; you both have something on each other if the situation is that you met either directly, or at some kink party. So you both need to clam up about it outside that situation.

Back