Guys if you could change your testicals...

well i figured if i was going to change something id at least get the full effect
Probably about the same. Women's pussys get tired and sore and women sometimes don't orgasm.

So, what do you like about your BALLS? Tell me about your BALLS! LOL
 
I find this thread interesting because I also have a natural curiosity for this body part. The only testicle discussion I've ever had the pleasure of being privy to was with an ex who had a larger pair. He complained that they would 'graze the water' in the toilet while he was trying to do his business. It was educational.

As mentioned earlier, mine are big and hang low. I have had the same experience of grazing the water, especially during the summer. It can be disconcerting at times when I feel the water just barely touching me.
 
I'm very satisfied with the once I've got. They are very sensitive to temperature changes and to licks, pinch or caresses. But that's only positive feelings.:)
 
They sometimes get in the way, especially when it's cold and they pull up whilst the penis shrinks, resulting in the occasional 'grazing' mentioned earlier as the stream of urine tickles the testicle hairs or dribbles over the balls themselves (particularly at the start or end of micturition). Sometimes the scrotum sticks to your thighs due to sweat or humidity and needs to be peeled off or otherwise adjusted, resulting in a bent-knees crotch-fondling waddle. Very occasionally they can get compressed if you sit the wrong way, at which point they definitely need to be repositioned.

Not directly related, but wearing zippered pants with no underwear can occasionally cause one to catch the zipper on the skin of the upper surface of one's penis, which is highly unpleasant... or am I the only one that's ever happened to? :confused:
 
What do I like about them?

They are very sensitive, both on the skin on the outside and the ... uh... parts on the inside.

What would I change?

Well, I wouldn't say that I would change a whole lot really. As some others have mentioned, mine hang at slightly different heights when they are fully hanging and one is ever so slightly larger than the other. Maybe I might change that and make them hang at the same level and make them the same size, but honestly I don't think much of it. Much like a permanent blemish that I have on my face, it really just adds character. ;)

Stella, balls are a pain in the ass really. The lightest nudge or bump in just the wrong spot can cause a whole lot of pain. On the other hand, handled correctly a considerable amount of force (relatively speaking) can be applied with very little pain at all. As for all the ball-slapping that lots of women love so much during sex.. well, honestly if I get to fucking her hard enough it kinda starts to hurt when my balls smack into her over and over and over again. So like with so many other things (for me anyway) it's something of a double edged sword.

They're sweaty when it's hot, and itchy all fucking year round. The heat rash issue that another poster pointed out can be an issue as well, though I find that just going commando most of the time provides enough ventilation to keep things dry enough to ward that off. They're a royal pain in the ass to shave but I want my lady to pay attention to them without all the hair getting in her way so I deal with it. Stick two golf balls in a zip-lock with enough water to cover them then suck all the air out and seal it. Now imagine trying to shave that... yeah, fun, huh?

A neat thing about them is the whole temperature change thing - the scrotom is made of erectile tissue (much like nipples and the clitoris) and when the cool air hits it, it siezes up and gets thick and wrinkley - which is kinda fun to play with and feels kind of neat. Also a small ridge of skin stands up that goes from the middle of the bottom of the penis all the way back to the center of the perinium which essentially bisects the scrotom and is really sensitive when it's cool and the skin firms up - feels wierd in a good way when you run your fingertip over it. When it's warm the skin relaxes and goes all smooth and soft like and very stretchy which is fun to play with in a decidedly non-sexual way.

I don't have big balls but I don't find that they are particularly small and they don't slap my thigh when I walk. That sounds kind of painful actually. When I run I wear running shorts that have the mesh sewn into them to hold things in place - otherwise things can get a bit floppy but rather than being a pleasent feeling I would imagine it's rather like a woman running without a sports bra. Meaning - you can do it but you won't be comfortable while it's happening. I've never thought that I would be thankful for not having huge balls but after reading about the guys who get wet balls when going to the toilet, I'm thankful that mine are the size they are.

You do have to be a bit cautious when sitting down or changing positions as it's easy to accidentally squish them - not so much sitting on them but more like getting them caught between the inseam of your pants and your thigh. It's why guys tend to adopt a more open-legged posture when seated - it's easier on the balls and requires less adjusting.

As far as what would make a good prosthetic... you need something firm but with some give for the actual testicles and a scrotom that is stretchy but only on about a 1:2.5 ratio or so... which is to say for every 1 inch of relaxed material it should stretch to roughly 2.5 when under force. Also remember your anatomy lessons - the scrotom only contains the testicles - it doesn't hold them up. They should float freely but both stay on their respective side and not depend on the prostetic scrotum for support.

I had no idea I had that much to say about balls. Good luck Stella.
 
Not directly related, but wearing zippered pants with no underwear can occasionally cause one to catch the zipper on the skin of the upper surface of one's penis, which is highly unpleasant... or am I the only one that's ever happened to? :confused:

You're not the only one but it only took once for me to learn how to safe-zip.
 
Everyone that's answered-- you guys make me glad that I asked this question! :cattail:

I have always wished that I could have the feelings that guys have in their testicles, but maybe the tradeoff for not having itching, squishing, pinching and pulling is a fair tradeoff...
 
Everyone that's answered-- you guys make me glad that I asked this question! :cattail:

I have always wished that I could have the feelings that guys have in their testicles, but maybe the tradeoff for not having itching, squishing, pinching and pulling is a fair tradeoff...

The best way to relate it I think would be for you to envision a pair of VERY sensitive golf balls in a sac that varies in size attached to a couple piercings on your inner labia.

With that in mind see why we have to readjust at times? :)
 
The best way to relate it I think would be for you to envision a pair of VERY sensitive golf balls in a sac that varies in size attached to a couple piercings on your inner labia.

With that in mind see why we have to readjust at times? :)
Considering that the scrotum and the labia majora are homologous tissues, this is not an inapt analogy. I suspect that pulling on one's labia (if they were several times larger) would feel about the same as tugging on scrotal tissue. Though I'm not sure why people keep referring to testicles as golf balls - I think of them as roughly the same size and shape as green grapes (rounded and slightly oblong or football-shaped).
 
Everyone that's answered-- you guys make me glad that I asked this question! :cattail:

I have always wished that I could have the feelings that guys have in their testicles, but maybe the tradeoff for not having itching, squishing, pinching and pulling is a fair tradeoff...

I don't have the itching problem some noted, but I'm a boxer guy.

And seeing an athlete scratching/adjusting their balls in front of a crowd during competition is always amusing but common...and nobody really thinks much about it.

But we do take our balls seriously: Just this week an NBA player was given a one game suspension for basically kicking another player in the balls.
 
Considering that the scrotum and the labia majora are homologous tissues, this is not an inapt analogy. I suspect that pulling on one's labia (if they were several times larger) would feel about the same as tugging on scrotal tissue. Though I'm not sure why people keep referring to testicles as golf balls - I think of them as roughly the same size and shape as green grapes (rounded and slightly oblong or football-shaped).

Mine may be on the large size then - They are very close to a golf ball squished to an oblong shape. Length wise is larger than golf ball but diameter a little less than a golf ball. Can't really compare to others as I am straight and have never played with others.
Times I was a swing clubs I was a LOT more interested in other activities than trying to compare ball size. :)
 
Mine got slightly larger and hang lower in the last couple of years.

If I could change them, they'd be bald.

They're really not pleasant to have most times. They're overly sensitive.

Also, along with them hanging lower, my penis has been turtling more. That makes sitting on a toilet a bit of an adventure unless I prep (read: tug a few times).

Most days there is nothing pleasurable about massaging them. If anything, tugging the scrotum is better.
 
I think the only thing I would change about mine would be the size of my load. since I have this cum fetish, I would like to be able to shoot a huge load.
 
Don't think I would change anything about them. Recently have noticed, compared to some other men, they are about average in size; not like some of those low hangers some guys sport. To be honest, I don't contemplate the boys as much as I do Bubba. My bad.
 
Considering that the scrotum and the labia majora are homologous tissues, this is not an inapt analogy. I suspect that pulling on one's labia (if they were several times larger) would feel about the same as tugging on scrotal tissue. Though I'm not sure why people keep referring to testicles as golf balls - I think of them as roughly the same size and shape as green grapes (rounded and slightly oblong or football-shaped).

The golf ball analogy I used was more or less just to get an idea of the difficulty regarding shaving. Mine (and most I've seen) are definately not that large. I think grapes might be slightly too small if I were to site an object that's rougly analagous in size and shape to my own - maybe a particularly plump date (the fruit) would be closer.
 
Testicals

I wouldn't change mine either... I'm happy with just the way they are... A little hanging... I haven't had any complaints...

Also like someone else mentioned, when I shave I am VERY careful.

Sometimes when I've had a good day or night and I shower in the morning, I hold the shower attachment spray on them.... OHHHH WOW!
 
What would make mine perfect??....Somebody carefully caressing them.

Stella, This reminded of an old saying:

Balls!! Said the Queen, if I had two, I'd be King.
And the King laughed, not because he wanted to, but because he had two.
 
Back
Top