Erotic pics and stuff in monochrome and colour

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

hot ! hot ! hot ! :devil: and Georges said : What else ! :eek:

merci pour votre réponse in french Vanessa ...

We drove to the beach yesterday for our first dip of the season; the water was still pretty cool but the day on the sand was warm and still. It was terrific.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Wow! A friend of my best friends family would often go topless at the beach on summer holidays. I remember how we would surf in on boogie boards as she took pictures at the shore. She was blonde, with a beautiful body. I think your breasts are even bigger than hers were. Just seeing these photos reminded me of those moments. Sometimes she was completely naked... We'd try and steer in to get a close look! I wonder if she knew what effect she had on us! You look beautiful. The photos are very erotic.

Guess I came back at the right time!! As usual Vanessa you are gorgeous!! Beautiful pictures taken by a very lucky guy!! Looking forward to more!!

V hurry back can't have this thread without and R's great pic's

When working on the computer it is always a good idea to get as comfortable as possible.............;)

IMGP56511-vi.gif

When working on the computer it is always a good idea to get as comfortable as possible.............;) QUOTE]

You and your partner in constructional rehabilitation consistently post the best of the best pictures here and never cease to make me smile. Your rare gif's and vid's are pure and simple art of the highest order. I hope your spring in NSW is enjoyable. :rose:

Sexy

You are so damned sexy V! How can such a short vid be SO hot?

xox
Julie

V I so want to be your I.T. guy if that's your internet dress code.😁😍😈

You've got the right idea and thanks so much for sharing your sexiness with us.

Very intimate and beautiful

Many thanks, Nick.

So lovely... :eek:

Hello AI ... thank you. :)

One of your own?

Nope ... that wouldn't turn me on! :D

Very cunning to make it appear your being spied on. :)

Yes, he's very clever with that vid camera I agree ... :)

Is it from the web? Can we get the link to join in watching it? Would love to see what turns you on.

No, it's a video we bought on disc years ago.

good, glad to see you relaxing... and so glad you two are still posting here... lovely little vid of a gorgeous woman...

Thanks very much Heath .. always trying to find time to relax ...

You and your partner in constructional rehabilitation consistently post the best of the best pictures here and never cease to make me smile. Your rare gif's and vid's are pure and simple art of the highest order. I hope your spring in NSW is enjoyable. :rose:

Hello Tnman ... thank you for the lovely message, and for your compliments. Yes, spring is just beautiful here .. perfect temperatures, and lots of sunny days.

You are so damned sexy V! How can such a short vid be SO hot?

xox
Julie

I'm pleased you enjoyed it Julie!

I would like to be comfy with you. :D

.... that sounds like a path to getting uncomfortable, John .. in the nicest possible way ... :devil:

That was so creative and, beautiful!!

Thanks very much, MJ. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back