sevani-bulgarian-rose-extract.jpg

No pictures... written messages only please

robyn-art-%20TRT%20103_zpsdkuyo464.jpg

My Story Submissions ...
Sienna's lounge...
Sienna's A-Z Of Animals ...

Last edited:
Good Morning from me here in Canada ((((((Sienna)))):kiss::rose:
Hope your having a much better Day today;):)

Peeks in waves Hi and blows :kiss:-:kiss:-:kiss:'s:D
Wishing Sienna and all the Visitors a funtastic Day:)

My waxing...

Next Friday I am due for my first six monthly gynae check since being back in the UK and I live now in North Devon. I discovered that there were more girls having a check regularly than in Ibiza. The well woman clinics are bursting at the seams with patients which made me realise that this part of the UK is amazingly prolific for SD and pregnancy checks. More than I had ever imagined. These naughty Devon lasses ;) :D

I like to be shaven or waxed down in my genitals when I go for a gynae check. The doctors and nurses are new to me and total strangers, not like I had gotten used to elsewhere in the past, Ibiza in Spain or Manchester UK, so I needed to be able to "present" myself nicely and not with my usual mot of untidy and unevenly growing pubes. Plus, that dark blonde does not really look too good in a mess, no matter how I trim it.

So, after my breakfast I was off to have a waxing. Infact, it was not as bad as I expected and I would say best ever so far :) The only weird thing was, it was done by a man! ... yes, you read that correctly. He was gay (or at least pretended to be). He knew exactly what to do with as little pain as possible when it came to removing the solid wax, especially around my asshole, very sensitive indeed. I did not think a man could be so gentle in that way, but then I realised it was part of the "sex" organ on an effeminate male I suppose. His use of the epilation razors were also amazing... not one area of my upper thighs and buttocks unattended to. The quality was good and it was cheap compared to other epilations I have had in the past:)

I am definitely going to him again, whether he pretends to be gay or not :) It isn't like he would want to take advantage. He was an expert, almost 100% :)

av%20coffee_zpschq8tibh.jpg
LIT Playgrounder #27 & Proud Of It
My Story Submissions ...
Sienna's lounge...

Next Friday I am due for my first six monthly gynae check since being back in the UK and I live now in North Devon. I discovered that there were more girls having a check regularly than in Ibiza. The well woman clinics are bursting at the seams with patients which made me realise that this part of the UK is amazingly prolific for SD and pregnancy checks. More than I had ever imagined. These naughty Devon lasses ;) :D

I like to be shaven or waxed down in my genitals when I go for a gynae check. The doctors and nurses are new to me and total strangers, not like I had gotten used to elsewhere in the past, Ibiza in Spain or Manchester UK, so I needed to be able to "present" myself nicely and not with my usual mot of untidy and unevenly growing pubes. Plus, that dark blonde does not really look too good in a mess, no matter how I trim it.

So, after my breakfast I was off to have a waxing. Infact, it was not as bad as I expected and I would say best ever so far :) The only weird thing was, it was done by a man! ... yes, you read that correctly. He was gay (or at least pretended to be). He knew exactly what to do with as little pain as possible when it came to removing the solid wax, especially around my asshole, very sensitive indeed. I did not think a man could be so gentle in that way, but then I realised it was part of the "sex" organ on an effeminate male I suppose. His use of the epilation razors were also amazing... not one area of my upper thighs and buttocks unattended to. The quality was good and it was cheap compared to other epilations I have had in the past:)

I am definitely going to him again, whether he pretends to be gay or not :) It isn't like he would want to take advantage. He was an expert, almost 100% :)

My Story Submissions ...
Sienna's lounge...
Sweet Sienna:

In all the years I've watched your posts -- this one -- well -- let's just say it got to me. In a good way. Not the effeminate portion but the feminine sensuality that you are. Whew. Suddenly got most warm in here. :D

Sweet Sienna:

In all the years I've watched your posts -- this one -- well -- let's just say it got to me. In a good way. Not the effeminate portion but the feminine sensuality that you are. Whew. Suddenly got most warm in here. :D

Thank you :)

I must admit fathom my love I was a little nervous to see it was a man. But, once I picked up on his personality and the way he seemed dedicated I accepted getting bottomless and bearing all to him. This was when I watched him even more nervously, but then sense kicked in. He was established and recommended without complaints from any other of his lady clients and that eased me a little. We even talked about his gay male customers who obviously trusted him and, well, kind of perks of his job which I did not go into, but the imagination was there :D

:kiss:

Is this where all the playgrounders' hangout? Or can anyone, like somebody who joined lit last week, hang out in the Lounge?

Is this where all the playgrounders' hangout? Or can anyone, like somebody who joined lit last week, hang out in the Lounge?

Anyone can hang out or call in here Nic my love. It isn't exactly where the Playgrounders join a line and wait for numbers :) That job at present belongs to toyk on the...

New Playgrounder registrations at: Playgrounders and proud of it - tolyk

But he isn't back on LIT yet since November. Just leave a post requesting that you want a Playgrounder number:) Give it a few weeks and I might have to take over from him :)

As for in here, you can post whatever you like. Perhaps share a few naughty thoughts (without pictures) if it pleases you. We all have them Nic :) If perhaps you work in an office and one of the ladies bent over too far, what did it do to you? I know from my point of view if I wanted to draw the attention of some really cool guy, I would certainly have his attention ;) :devil: :D

**Shakes my glass of merlot... almost empty and in need of a top up**

My Story Submissions ...
Sienna's lounge...

I believed I had posted in here and said "hello" in my usual friendly style, it must have been the morphine for there is no record of it except in my mind ;)

It was a HOT thread.
I have wonder about this board.
Favoritism? Nahhh.....

Back