Tap That Axe: Axe House and Taproom

Oh, by the way, Kitty, I plan to put what you said in my signature. When I get around to it...
 
~smirking she sneaks in and slides up behind Lit, leaning up and nipping his ear with a low growl, for no reason other than that he's there~

Nice place hun.

~That said she glides back out the way she came before he can do or say anything~

Hey! What the? Whoa, come back here!


....Thanks I guess.

*Pours a bit of aged, single malt whiskey out for her departure.*
 
*Eyes smiling as they catch him behind the bar before he sees me. Someone really ought to be serving him rather than him having to pour drinks for everyone. That's what I'm here for. I'm dressed exactly to his specifications; I love being his paper doll. Tonight it's coordinated in black and teal: black nails, black mesh arm sleeves, and a teal bra, pale skin exposed down to the most microscopic plaid skirt and two lacy black peeks of thong over my hipbones, and black socks pulled up to the knee, no shoes. My long, curling hair parted immaculately and pulled into two high tails that fall to the center of my back, tied with ribbons of both colors. The look is solicitously lewd, on whole, but knowing it's how he wants me dressed, I don't even blush in the slightest as I close the distance between us and lift onto my tiptoes to kiss his cheek*

I like the place, Daddy.
 
Pussy Whipped Dominants

Wanders in and steps up to the podium, clearing my throat

I would like to announce how sick to fucking death I am over these Pussy Whipped Dominants or PWD's. It's truly sad to see this topping from the bottom, it makes me throw up a little in my mouth.

I am proud to be Hated so I should be allowed to be a Hater. And I just have to tell Firmhanded_Daddy how truly proud I was to be his friend for a time and how sick it makes me to see him throwing away his friendships because his little 'Angel' is so insecure that she can't handle him having female friends.

You talk about how you can't take being friends with someone who 'disparages' your relationships and whatever else FD? Fucking hell then I can't understand how you're still with Cherry or does she just not count when you say it? You're so Pussy Whipped in all facets of your life, I wonder if you can even find your balls anymore?

I'll bet money that she talks shit about me all the time, so I'm just giving her another reason right now ;) And now to Cherry who is hypocritical bitch who dragged me into a drama SHE created and then decidedly blocked me for trying to clear the mess up. Sorry you're a wuss and can't fess up when you've made a mistake and dragged people into your shit. Then you went and blamed me and mine for starting the bullshit? Fuck I can't decide if you're two faced or just plain stupid. But you do have that whole innocent act down to a tee and your subtle insults are masterful...but at least I'm not a coward.

Thanks for the stage LitShark! I do kinda feel better actually, these out of the blue asshole-like PM's are annoying.

Steps down off the podium with a sweeping bow and heads for the bar

Anything full strength...I've taken enough crap for one day
 
*sighs in to a drink*

No matter how much of a bro someone is, when a woman comes in to the picture things are gonna change.
 
*Smiles and wraps my arm around my adorable little babyslut, whore as she kisses me, looking up onto the deck where MoMi voices her hate. When it's all done I applaud for a few moments, filling her up three fingers of the same single-malt I just poured and placing the red HATER stamp on a tray for my little fuck-puppet.*

Go take her a drink and then stamp her arm. After that go crawl into the deep end and wait for me. We'll christen this place right.
 
She looks up.

Oy. Sounds awful. People can be real pains...

Nods sadly

I'm really tired of losing friends because of their partners, it happens to me enough in RL, I don't need it here too.

I mean you don't have to like my boyfriend to be my friend, when I had a boyfriend back in 2008, my friends hated him and said shit about him all the time. I didn't care, just laughed along with them, it's not going to change my opinion of the person or that of my friend's. I don't like all of their friends either and I'm up front about it

Shrugs

*sighs in to a drink*

No matter how much of a bro someone is, when a woman comes in to the picture things are gonna change.

Sighs

Sadly that's true, not for me personally because I'm the self assured one in a relationship but I guess my boyfriends probably did stuff or said stuff that changed things when I came into the picture...although unlike certain people, I never forced/asked/told them to do it!
 
Yes, Sir.

*takes the drink to Minx and carefully centers the letter on her arm, pressing in the mark of HATER... beams*

Perfect. Anyways, I have to agree that no self-respecting Dominant ought to tolerate their "submissive" coaxing, coercing or convincing them to do anything, least of all abandon people who they once considered friends.

*scampers off into the wealth of blankets and pillows piled in the deep in, wiggling into them until I'm just peeking out.*
 
Comes dashing into the Inn sweeps up my vixen, kisses her, and then I fall over laughing after setting her down.

Oh my fucking god girl, you just made my night!!!!!!

LS, I love this thread. Course, I will prolly be among those hated.

Minxy, that was fucking classic. Hi little waif, and KoD.
 
Yes, Sir.

*takes the drink to Minx and carefully centers the letter on her arm, pressing in the mark of HATER... beams*

Perfect. Anyways, I have to agree that no self-respecting Dominant ought to tolerate their "submissive" coaxing, coercing or convincing them to do anything, least of all abandon people who they once considered friends.

*scampers off into the wealth of blankets and pillows piled in the deep in, wiggling into them until I'm just peeking out.*

Giggles as she presses the stamp into my arm and I sip the drink, shuddering and grinning

Ooo that's good, thanks Waif!

I smile at her and nod as she speaks

Yeah I loathe manipulation and unfortunately it seems to be rife in today's society

Sighs softly and watches her walk away, smothering a giggle as she dives into the pillows and I return to my drink
 
*Touches MoMi's HATER brand reverently as I pass.*

Not to worry, it's his loss afterall. You're a great friend.

*Lights out after my plaything, kicking up pillows in a wide V around me as I dive in after her. Chasing her barely clothed little body through the flying mess of pillows until I can grasp at an ankle. I drag her toward me, clasping my hands higher and higher up her leg until I can get my arms around her middle. She squeals as I lift her up, sending more pillows scattering as I lift her up to kiss her. Her legs wrapping around my middle as I push her against the graffiti covered, cement wall.*
 
Comes dashing into the Inn sweeps up my vixen, kisses her, and then I fall over laughing after setting her down.

Oh my fucking god girl, you just made my night!!!!!!

LS, I love this thread. Course, I will prolly be among those hated.

Minxy, that was fucking classic. Hi little waif, and KoD.

Sets my drink down not a minute too soon as my Sinful runs in and nearly knocks me over as she picks me up, I laugh and cover my face

Oh god woman, you're welcome! Sheesh! Smother me much?!

I go bright red and swallow my drink, trying to calm my heartbeat

It's nice to see you too!

EDIT:

Smiles and inclines my head as LitShark touches my arm as he passes and I murmur

Thank you Sir and you are a dear friend of mine also
 
Last edited:
Smiles and kisses her cheek softly, while I move behind the bar and pour us both shot of whiskey

"Here's to hating the haters."

Slams my shot, shivers and pours myself some brandy, sipping it slowly.
 
*makes a little breathless squeak as I'm roughly pinned back to the cool roughness of concrete, my shoulders and hips grating against as he effortlessly pins me to it. As impossible as it seems that a skirt that small could have a pocket, his hands on my hip reveal the crinkle of ziplock within and my gray eyes sparkle as his green eyes meet them*

I brought a little present, too. I mean, you said you wanted to christen it right.
 
Smiles and kisses her cheek softly, while I move behind the bar and pour us both shot of whiskey

"Here's to hating the haters."

Slams my shot, shivers and pours myself some brandy, sipping it slowly.

I take up the shot and half heartedly toast with a wry grin on my lips, downing it quickly and shaking my head fast, quivering

Ehh!

I return to my strong drink and sip it delicately, buzzing on a good high already
 
Enh, it's more fun this way. Heard of anticipation? It is also called seduction. Try it some time. xD
 
Last edited:
*Smiles as my helpless little whore produces a bag of sweet, sticky green weed. I glance a smirk over my shoulder at Blanca who has abandoned his half burned bowl.*

Afraid it's too late to christen the place that way, but I think the cloud of smoke makes it feel like home. We'll share a blunt after you're fucked in half and need it.

*I grin at her and deposit the bag on the deck for later, letting that hand guide gently over her face and close around the slender black collar she still wears for Me. I wiggle my tongue lewdly just inches before her face before pushing forward so that she can feel my erection through my slacks against her thin, already sodden thong. As I hold her in place with my body, I reach down to free the monster from my slacks and boxers, letting it bob up and nudge between her lips and cheeks.*

You know what you have to do before you get fucked, it's never changed. Not once.
 
Last edited:
wanders in, wearing only a skimpy nightie, hoping she's not intruding
 
wanders in, wearing only a skimpy nightie, hoping she's not intruding

My eyes swivel across the room to the delicious morsel wearing nearly nothing and they roll back to my Sinful with a devious grin

Oh can we pleeeeease?
 
Smiles over at the two in the pillows, giggling softly. Hears Sombra and turns to him

Way to clue in there, Sombra. Nice to meet you. Holds out a hand. I'm Ausus or aus to most.

Nods my head to my vixen And this is the Minx, the sweetest most acidic little whore... grins over at my girl.

EDIT- Spots the zy walk in and hears Minxy's plea Get her.
 
*Swallows and squirms against the concrete, my throat still closed in his hand, making my heart rush against his palm. The subtle nudge of warm throbbing cock against the cleft of my sex makes me a little dizzy... I know what he wants, the words fall past my lips uncontrived as they're bidden. Only his eyes fixed in mine keep me from being to shy to say them. Whispers...*

Please, Daddy. Use me rough tonight... use me however you want. Fuck me to pieces. Make it hurt deliciously good. Fuck me until you have to gag me with my wet little panties to keep me from screaming.
 
Smiles over at the two in the pillows, giggling softly. Hears Sombra and turns to him

Way to clue in there, Sombra. Nice to meet you. Holds out a hand. I'm Ausus or aus to most.

Nods my head to my vixen And this is the Minx, the sweetest most acidic little whore... grins over at my girl.

EDIT- Spots the zy walk in and hears Minxy's plea Get her.

Inclines my head to Sombra as my Sinful introduces me and I wink salaciously then lick my lips and set my empty glass down, my eyes glazed as they devour the sight of Zydrate. I slip from the bar stool and stalk over to her, circling her like a vulture about to swoop in on prey, I lean close and whisper in her ear.

Does Zy want to play today?...
 
((Hehe, Sombra... "try it sometime..." I'm sure he appreciates the advice and all but trust me, he does know how to make that shit last for fucking hours, and he does it so well. Just saying.))
 
Mmmm. I've seen a few of your posts. Were interesting. I'm stoned, im cuddly, im cerebral atm. Horny too and Oreo has disappeared. :( I think *takes her hand. Som. Crazy kitty, friendly man, Stallion of Cluod 9, etc. Just seein who shows up to hate since I'm master hater of the hate club. Got it started off.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top