Sneak-a-peek – Body Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
10312678094_4aafed7aa9_c.jpg
 
For those visiting my thread who find problems with any suggested "sexual" content...

attachment.php


This is about body play and not just having sex....



:rose:
 
The moderators in this part on Lit are great and supportive people. I respect them and what they do to keep this place safe and active. They are charged to respond to complaints and they do so with grace.

It is unfortunate that if some members find what I post here objectionable that they don't just contact me or better yet just not open my threads in the future. I can and do adjust my material to followers input.

*sigh*

I do love posting pussy and cock photos and will continue to do so in the future...


attachment.php



:cool:
 

Attachments

  • CIMG8639.JPG
    CIMG8639.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 278
In Dec of 2005 there was a wholesale dumping of thousands of photos across Lit that showed "naughty" body parts.

This purge was difficult for many because there was not communication from ownership. I do not want that to happen ever again.

I also tend to bump up against and push boundaries. I have been told by lovers and play partners that they enjoy that aspect of me when I am Topping.

In the past I have pushed those limits here as well and when safeword was called I adjusted the play. Right now I am a bit lost with how to play going forward.

I am not leaving, just sitting back sorting out how to move forward.

:heart:


attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • 1234542_518385384917261_1284635758_n.jpg
    1234542_518385384917261_1284635758_n.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 283
To alleviate server load, we're slowly closing down any threads with over 5,000 posts. You are free to continue this topic as a new thread. Should you do so, please PM me with a link to both the old and new threads, and I will place a link in this post so that others who follow this thread will be able to find the new one.

As annoying as this may be, phasing out all or most of the active super-long/never-ending threads will increase the forum speed substantially. If you see a thread that's active with more than 5,000 posts, please feel free to PM me with the link.

Please note that these threads are not being removed - just closed to new posts.

Thank you for your patience and kind understanding! :rose:

Edit: Please find the continuation of this thread here.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top