Discovering gay saunas

Looking down at Dan . . . on his knees, eyes clinched tight, mouth open, just had the orgasm of at least the last decade . . ."Don't stop now, Dan. Your night has just begun."

Alan is still judging on when to push Dan and when to let Dan make his own decisions; however, seeing the look in Dan's eyes when he tasted Alan's precum . . . well, why not push the "new guy" a little further?

Hand on the back of Dan's head, Alan guides his cock into Dan's mouth, just enough for the head and an inch or so of his cock to penetrate the virgin mouth.
 
Dan feels the warm flesh enter his mouth, and instinctively his lips wrap around the head. Dan feels its heat, feels it throb against his lips.

Dan's eyes open and he finds his tongue swirling the head slowly, exploring this new sensation. He puts a hand around the shaft at the base of Alan's cock and squeezes it gently as he looks up at Alan for guidance. .. for assurance ... for anything that will tell him he is doing the right thing.

"What are you doing?" He thinks to himself. "You have a stranger's cock in your mouth. You're on your knees like a faggot. You are sucking a cock you pussy. But ... this feels... right? It tastes good. He made me feel so good, I should at least return the favor. No ... wait ... faggot."

Dan is conflicted, but unconsciously his tongue keeps swirling as he finds himself gently stroking Alan's shaft. Hunger, fear, shame - they're all evident in Dan's eyes as he looks up at Alan.
 
Watching Dan's eyes . . . yes, seeing the 'shame' . . . but also the lust, the desire to satisfy another person, a man!!

"Very good, Dan!! Your tongue is working magic on my hard cock. Take your time, but you do need to try to take me a little deeper. Wrap your fingers around my balls, massage them, feel them tighten up."

Alan takes his hand off Dan's head; time to let him decide how much of his cock Dan can swallow for the first time. Alan can feel his cock throbbing on Dan's tongue, always a good indicator of what kind of a cocksucker his partner is!!
 
Dan slides his hands to Alan's balls, gently massaging another man for the first time. He closes his eyes again and slides down quickly, nearly gagging as he pulls off coughing heavily.

Ready eyes look up at Alan.

"Could you ... well ... I have never done this. Guide me, please. I want to know you're enjoying it. Maybe it's my drinks at dinner, but I want to make you cum as hard as I did."

Dan sits back on his knees, hands tracing over Alan's cock as he slides his lips around the head and swirls his tongue again, knowing Alan liked that. He returns to massaging the balls but is scared to go down again.
 
"Go ahead, Dan. Slide your mouth down my cock; just not so deep this time. I'll tell you when I am ready to cum so I can pull out and your can use you hands to guide my cum where ever you want it."

For a first-timer, Dan is really getting the hang of being a cocksucker . . . but probably not ready to take a load in his mouth yet . . . that will come, trust me!!
 
Dan looks up at Alan and slowly slides down, a much softer pace as he goes about halfway before needing to pull back.

He continues this pace and depth, unable to get any deeper. Dan finds himself moaning as he does it, his cock rock hard again to his surprise.

"Why is my dick hard? Ani a faggot? Do I really love cock?"

The thoughts swirl as he continues the slow pace, only getting half way down each time. He massages Alan's balls, so heavy and thick.

Dan keeps looking up at Alan.

"Why am I sucking this stranger's cock? I am not a sissy. I'm a ducking man. Why am I being his cocksucker?"

The thoughts run wild, but Dan can't stop sliding up and down on the cock, looking up at the man towering over him.
 
Beginning to moan as Dan continues to suck his cock and caress his balls, Alan is beginning to feel the signs of an impending orgasm. Thrusting forward slightly, he forces his cock a bit deeper into Dan's mouth.

"Now, Dan, I'm close to cumming. You decide where you want it . . . in your mouth or splattered over your face and body."
 
Dan nearly gags as Alan pushes him deeper, but Dan finds himself adjusting quicker this time. Alan's words shock him

"Shit! Cum? I can't . .. I mean I shouldn't . .. oh god what have I done?" These thoughts flow.

Dan isn't thinking straight and freezes, but Alan is now thrusting so he is close. Dan keeps sucking.

"Just try it. No, pull off. No suck him. No not in your mouth, faggot."

Before Dan has a chance to decide he feels Alan swell and a shot of cum enters Dan's mouth. He quickly pulls it away and feels another shot hit his face this time. Dan closes his mouth as Alan keeps cumming, not wanting more in his mouth yet tasting one heavy shot already.
 
"Holy fuck, Dan!! I didn't expect you to take the first spurt in your mouth like that! That was incredible!"

As his cock slowly droops and the spurts stop, Alan reaches down with both hands and smears his cum over Dan's chest and nipples.

"Be honest, Danny boy. What was that like?"

Looking down, Alan can see that Dan is getting hard again.
 
Dan giggles." I didn't mean to take it. My mind was racing, and I wasn't thinking straight. Before I had a chance to decide you came in my mouth"

Dan feels ashamed as Alan rubs the come on his chest. His face turns red and he hangs his head. He is struggling to speak, yet The Taste in his mouth and Alan's reaction help erase some of the shame. But not all of it.

Dan reaches for his towel and starts to wipe his chest, but Alan takes it away. He uses a finger you lift Dan's face upward. The man smiling down at him deserves an answer.

" it was... Different? I am no faggot but it was exciting."

Dad sits there silently, unsure what else to say. He doesn't know if he should leave, stay, go to the showers, or take a nap. He doesn't know if he should speak, just silently walk away, orthanc this man for an experience that is new and different.
 
"I think we need to take a shower and calm down for a few minutes. Follow me."

Alan leads Dan down the hall and into the shower area, an open room with about a dozen shower heads; by now, both men are relaxed, cocks swinging back and forth as the walk. Alan steps under a shower and turns the water on, indicating that Dan should take the shower next to him.

As the warm water starts to cascade on his back, Alan picks up the tube of gel, coats his hands and starts rubbing Dan's back and shoulders, sliding his hands down as far as Dan's butt with his fingers caressing and massaging all the way.
 
That embarrassment returns for Dan as he and Alan pass 4 guys on the way to the shower. Dan knows they are all here for sex, but them seeing his sticky cum covered chest makes the blood race back tonhis face.

The shower is exhilarating. The warm water washes away some shame and the cum. He lets it run down his shaved head down his body.

The hands on his shoulders startle Dan at first, but they are soothing and therapeutic. Dan closes his eyes and lets out soft moans at the touches on his body.
 
"Turn around," Alan says to Dan, not demanding, but still in a way that expects obedience. Handing Dan the tube of gel, Alan turns around with his back now to Dan; nothing needs to be said. By now, Dan should know what is expected from him.

Even though there are now a couple of other naked men in the shower, Alan expects that Dan will start soaping and massaging his back. The fact that the other two are using the same shower and are semi-hard should not be a problem for Dan.
 
Dan's hands tremble as he puts some gel onto his hands and works it into Alan's shoulders. ... back ... mimicking the same strokes, going down to his butt as he rubs it in.

Dan turns and sees two semi hard men sharing a shower and getting closer. He sees them kiss. "At least I haven't kissed this guy" Dan thinks to himself. "That's really faggy."

The macho words in his head down match his hands, as Dan runs his hands up and down Alan's back, up and down his sides. "Am I getting fucking hard again?" He thinks. "I can't let others see me do this."
 
Alan looks around the shower, and like Dan, observes a couple of men sharing a shower and getting quite intimate with each other . . . some kissing, caressing nipples, cocks getting hard . . .

Alan turns around and is now face-to-face with Dan . . . why not push his new friend a little further? His hands still a bit soapy, Alan starts rubbing his hands over Dan's chest, paying particular attention to Dan's nipples. As the cascading shower rinses any soap from Dan, Alan leans over and wraps his lip around one of Dan's nipples . . . getting the expected reaction, a moan and a shiver from Dan.
 
Dan caresses the back of Alan's head, letting out a soft moan has he is has always enjoyed his nipples being touched and played with. Dan can feel his cock hardening again as the sensation on his nipple makes things there.
Dan is rubbing Alan's head, gently tugging on his hair at times.

" oh that feels so good Alan," Dan moans" I have always loved my nipples being touched, but my wife never does it."
 
Knowing that the other two in the showers are probably watching them, Alan runs the edge of his teeth across Dan's nipples, getting even more of a moan from Dan. Alan motions for the others to join them as he continues to play with Dan's nipples, pressing his back against the shower wall.

As the two get closer, Alan points toward Dan's stiffening cock; the two men smile and drop to their knees, one of them taking hold of Dan's balls and the other beginning to stroke his hard cock and licking the head.
 
Dan is panting, moaning, writhing against Alan's mouth. He leans back on the wall, eyes closed enjoying the rush as his cock gets fully erect.

A hand grabs his balls. "Yes, Alan, I love that."

Another hand grabs his cocktail and strokes. "Yes, Alan. I am so hard. Make me cum again."

Dan feels a third hand on his free nipple and his eyes jet open.

"Whoa! What the fuck?"

He tries to wiggle free, but the new men aren't as gentle and nudge him back to the wall.

"Just enjoy it, big boy," the man holding his balls says.

"We know how to treat a newbie like you ... if you cooperate," the other says.

Those words make him tense up. They said take care of his cock, so Dan is semi relieved believing it will just be them getting him off.

He leans back and moans at the three men touching him.
 
The look on Dan's face tells Alan all he needs to know; Dan can say all day long that he is not gay, but the hardness of his cock, the moans coming from his lips, his begging to be made to cum again . . . Dan is all in and the night is still young.

Alan knows the other two in the shower; they are usually quite gentle with their 'prey'. Some of the others in the sauna are not as 'relaxed'.

As the one on his knees (David) in front of Dan begins to swallow his cock, the other (Brian) squeezes a glob of shower gel on his hand and starts caressing Dan's sweet butt . . . sliding his finger up and down the crack in his ass, teasing but not probing the tight little opening.
 
Dan feels his body tremble all over. David is doing a masterful job, and his mouth is so warm and wet. Dan finds himself softly grinding into his lips.

The touch on his ass makes Dan tense up a bit, but as Alan sucks his nipples and David works his cock, Dan quickly gives in. The sensation against his hole is amazing and he is lost. His mind isn't racing like before, just letting him enjoy the touch.

"My god this is amazing. .. I never thought I would let another man do this. You three feel so amazing."

Dan is writhing, panting in the shower. His legs trembling from all the sensations.
 
The three experienced guys - Alan, David, and Brian - have Dan on the verge on another explosive orgasm, his second of the young evening.

As Dan gives in to the oral pleasuring by David, Brian senses that Dan is slowly giving in completely to the trio of lovers; with a swift thrust, he invades Dan's anal opening with his finger and begins to simulate an anal fucking with his finger.
 
Dan let's out an intense moan/yell as the finger enters.

"Oh godddddddddddd"

Dan begins shaking as a wave of orgasm floods his body. He swells in the new guy's mouth and begins violent cumming as Dan moans and shakes. The finger pressing hard inside him has his orgasm violently taking over his body. Dan's ads is clenching the finger as Alan holds Dan up in the slippery shower.

Dan buries his face on Alan's shoulder as he cums, moaning into it he finds himself biting/kissing at Alan's neck and shoulder as he pants and moans.

The orgasm doesn't seem to stop as the finger in Dan's ass is pressing in and out roughly now.
 
Once Dan's orgasm is over, at least for now, Alan holds him tight to give him a chance to catch his breath. Alan can see that David and Brian are hard, really hard; he wonders if they have had an orgasm yet this evening.

Pushing Dan to his knees under Shower, "OK, guys, your turn. Jerk those cocks and let your hot cum spray all over Dan here. Let him feel what it is like to have to cum showers at the same time."
 
Dan braces himself on each man's thigh as he sits back on his knees, struggling to regain his stability. Dan looks up as the two large cocks above him are Stroked rapidly.

Brian begins to moan, and Dan knows what's coming. He closes his eyes and his mouth and can feel a large warm glob slap his forehead as he hears the man moan intensely.

Dan feels a hand on his cheek as a few more gloves are sprayed onto his forehead chin and one on his lips

Before Dan has time to assess the situation, he can hear David let out a Savage grunt as another shot hits his cheek, then his forehead, then his chest. Dan thinks it's over until he feels something warm and sticky running across his lips. Dan opens his eyes to see David rubbing his and Brian's come on to Dan's lips. Dan's eyes are wide open now, shocked at the sensation.

Dan's body is not listening to his brain, is Dan's tongue slides out and starts to clean the head of this man's cock, tasting two different men's come on his lips and the man's cock head.
 
Alan stands back, enjoying the 'show' in front of him; Dan has crossed a line he never would have imagined even getting close to . . . and Alan was there to lead him up to and over that line. As David and Brian emptied their cocks onto Dan's face, neck, and chest, Alan watched as Dan allowed it to be smeared on his lips and then used his tongue to clean off the cock that it came from.

As the shower washed to cum from Dan, Alan reached down and offered his hand to Dan to help him stand, "I think we all need to go back to the sauna and let that hot steam work its magic on our bodies."
 
Back
Top