Favorite Place to Buy Toys?

Littleboe01

Virgin
Where do you guys buy your toys? In-store? Online? Homemade? I am curious/ looking for suggestions on good reliable online stores.

For toys for me? I can't recommend products by Lelo enough. They're well made, rechargeable, the design is pleasing, they feel great, easy to clean, and are relatively quiet. I bought a lot of cheap stuff (and a lot of batteries) for many years because I couldn't afford to drop $150 on a toy in one go. I'm glad I eventually did, though, and its been less expensive in the long run.

I'd give you the name of my friend's toy shop but she doesn't sell online and I doubt that you're in this area. I have gotten some things on Amazon though. And various other places online.

Adam&Eve keep me happy. Good quality and quick shipping. They also have good sales and offers in emails.

I don’t have too many toys, but I like to shop local. It’s a little more expensive, but these places need to stay in business!!!
Also, the people who work at my place are really nice. Mostly women. I don’t feel as intimidated.

I have bought online.

I’ve also used household items. I prefer clothespins to clamps, for example.

For "standard" sex toys, Tinglebliss and I tend to buy from a big online retailer with whom we've had good experiences. We also visit a couple of independent retailers in Central London (we don't bother much with the chain stores).

For fetish and BDSM toys, we support traders in the UK, many of whom bring examples of their wares to regular kink events. When seeking to purchase an impact toy, for example, there's no substitute for visiting a physical stall where one can pick up a range of products to see how they feel and seek advice directly from the trader who makes them. It's usually possible to get items customised for, say, aesthetics or performance as well. For us, that's far superior to buying a mass-produced item, and it's not greatly more expensive either. It's also another way of supporting the local community. :)

Last edited:
Online always!
And my wife and I always get naked to search for a new toy! Might need a measurement or something! ;)
Besides, she likes it when I lick her pussy while she shops!

Etsy, Amazon (Just read reviews, lots of JUNK here), Stockroom, Rapture leather, and I found a guy out of Florida than does custom metal furniture (can't find his card ATM).

Online toys

AliExpress. Direct from China. Sometimes long shipping times but great prices.

I like the website adamandeve.com. I have bought one item there and have a bunch of others saved in my favorites list on the site for when I feel more adventurous. :) They have plenty of options for men and women, and it's fun looking through all of them and wondering what others do with some of the crazier things. :)

I also love that there are customer reviews for each item and the prices are pretty good. They ship very quickly and discreetly.

lovehoney.co.uk for my vibrators and dildos and uberkinky.co.uk for my more taboo toys x x x

Lovehoney mostly because I can get stuff delivered discreetly to a local post office to collect at my leisure...

Erotic adventure

We have had several experiences that were turn-on's while shopping at The Pleasure Chest in West Hollywood. It is a very female friendly place and it is usually kind of busy on weekend nights. We like to go fairly late and shop on date nights. On one occasion, A pretty good looking girl had unzipped the fly of her bulky jeans and was showing off her rather impressive strap on cock to the sales clerk that had sold it to her and the rest of the room as well. Just shopping in a mixed environment like that and discussing someone else interests and or preferences in particular devices is a huge turn on. I mean discussing as we and they look at particular items and also in talking about the people after we leave.
Some trips have been wash-outs others have lead to memorable nights.

Online mostly, sometimes Cirilla's that have stores in our area.

Tryfm is a chinese place with cheap stuff but you have to be careful to check out the descriptions carefully. I just bought some harness items that are way too small to ever fit anyone but a slim oriental body type. I looked the page over again and there was no specification on the sizes, they just said "adjustable"

Back