The Purple Thistle

With their little spat over, they found it necessary to learn more about each other's body. This time, they really tasted each other's lips, and she welcomed his tongue in her mouth, hers wrapping around his, his wrapping around hers. Their kissed were not these chaste ones seen in public but instead, hungry nibbles that would have made her swoon had she been standing.

His strong fingers stroked her trim ankles, gliding along her shapely calves, finding a tickle spot behind her knee, seeming to delight in her giggle that tumbled from her kiss-bruised lips.

By the same token, he refrained from guiding her hands as she explored his body. His legs were strong and hairy, with well defined muscles. These were strong legs. She was still a bit shy about his member, even though she had already been intimately introduced to it. No longer was it smeared with her virginal blood as it bobbed above his groin. Small fingers skimmed along the skin, as if making just a preliminary investigation. She followed the way up from his member to his stomach, his belly button whorling in. His chest was broad and lightly dusted with fine hairs, with nipples that drew her attention. She leaned over and licked one.

"Are yours as sensitive as mine, I wonder?" She looked up at him with a gleam in her eye.

His hand caressed her thighs, finding the skin smooth. Without thinking, her legs spread to open to him, giving herself freely to her husband. His hand wandered, finding the hair that grew there. It tickled a bit and she smiled. His fingers found her sex, her wetness coating his fingertips. Before, she would have been embarrassed by that, or the scent that she could smell and was sure that he too noticed. But he seemed happy and he had told her that such things were natural. He hugged her close to him, their naked bodies pressed to each other. She felt a little warm glow as bare skin rubbed against bare skin.

Are you ready to fuck now my little peach?

She nodded. "I was afraid that you had not found me attractive until you took me aside after the wedding. I am always ready to 'fuck', with you my husband." The word felt strange on her lips. But she pressed on. "I want to be everything for you, to learn alI can from you. I ache for you!"
 
Alexander smiled to himself at her reply,

'I was afraid that you had not found me attractive until you took me aside after the wedding. I am always ready to 'fuck', with you my husband.'

He noticed the hesitant way she said 'fuck' as if it was alien to her but she would use it just to please me.

"How could I possibly not find you attractive my sweet, I have lusted after you ever since I first laid eyes on you."

His whole demeanour declaring the truth of it. Veronique had spread herself out in readiness for him, her arms above her head and legs spread wide, the glistening dew on her outer nether lips testament to her readiness.

'I want to be everything for you, to learn all I can from you. I ache for you!"'

"Fear not my precious within a week you will be well versed in the art of love, as for aching for me I can promise you that you will be aching all over in the next couple of hours."

He spoke with such fervour that it didn't seem that he meant she would be aching in pain but with need and desire.

Alexander had one more surprise for Veronique, one that he had been keeping back until the opportunity arose and now seemed the perfect opportunity.

Kneeling between her legs over her outstretched lissom body he noticed she was breathing heavily in anticipation. Without warning he slipped his arms behind her knees and lifted her rear up, bending her back, his large but gentle hands cradled her pale freckled buttocks and her legs were pushed further apart. A devilish smile crossed his face as he dipped his head between her legs and his broad wet tongue slid slowly, sensuously along her wet slit, lapping at her copious juices, he finished with a kiss on the nub of her clit.

Raising his head he looked up along her panting body between her ample breasts.

"I wanted to taste your untainted juices my love, your honey, your nectar are so sweet. If you wish to you may taste me in the same manner, it is your decision."

In a flash he was on her his swollen member pushing into her soft wet tunnel, sliding in easily until he was fully inserted.

"Take your time my dearest, accustom yourself and take what pleasure you can."

His body undulated on her like a snake as he kissed her letting her taste her own juices that were on his lips.

"This is just the beginning."
 
How could I possibly not find you attractive my sweet, I have lusted after you ever since I first laid eyes on you.

His words made her happy, made her heart sing. And his next words thrilled her even more. She gave herself wholeheartedly to him, her husband. This was the wedding night that she had dreamed of, had hoped for. An attentive lover.

Fear not my precious within a week you will be well versed in the art of love, as for aching for me I can promise you that you will be aching all over in the next couple of hours.

What he did next shocked her. He climbed between her leg though she thought that it was in preparation to thrust his sword into her sheath. Instead, he hooked an arm behind each knee and lifted so that her legs were spread more so. Her bottom was lifted from the bed and his large hands held it so that each of his palms cupped a buttock. She was confused and definitely shocked when he proceeded to lick her wet slit. With a gasp of surprise, his tongue gave her a feeling of excitement such as she had never felt, as he ended it with a kiss right where that slit began, sending a tingling all throughout her body. He lifted his head and spoke.

I wanted to taste your untainted juices my love, your honey, your nectar are so sweet. If you wish to you may taste me in the same manner, it is your decision.

To place your mouth in your lover's sex? She would never have thought it anything but disgusting before. But this was now, and her husband was teaching her the ways of love. And what he had done had felt so incredible.

Before she had time to ponder of it further, he rested her bottom on the bed and sank his mighty sword deep into her. She moaned in contentment as he filled that small space that she had not realized existed deep within her. Those muscles were still a bit tender and he seemed to know and understand.

Take your time my dearest, accustom yourself and take what pleasure you can.

As he began to 'fuck' her, his movements were slow and gentle. He kissed her and the taste was different, not like before. It took a second for her to realize that she was tasting herself, a sort of spicy, cinnamon sort of flavor. Such a thrilling prospect. And if he could taste her, then it must be that she could taste him!

He whispered in her ear.

This is just the beginning.

"I am your cup, your vessel. Fill me with your knowledge of the pleasures of the body as you fill my body with your manhood, with your seed."

Without realizing it, she wrapped her legs around his thighs, helping to pull him into her. It was an automatic thing. She was starting to feel something else. A growing flutter deep down inside. With each of his thrustings, the feeling grew, as did the conflict. She wanted him to stop, yet really she wanted him to continue. She could feel her breath coming in short bursts, this need to climb higher and higher. Though deep inside, there was a feeling, a worry of losing control. Each time he stroked within her, the flutter grew. Should she let go, or fight it and remain in control of herself?
 
Alexander took her using all his experience, his hands and body moving against her to cause her to squirm and writhe with pleasure, her head rolling side to side , her eyes sometimes screwed shut, at others they almost bulged as he found a new spot on her naked body that had not been teased.

Veronique played her part too, casting her fears and inhibitions to one side, her delicate touches sending delightful tingles throughout his body. As he fucked her steadily his pent up lust of the past few barren weeks began to surface. He had been without sex for the longest period he could remember since he first lost his virginity. His pace and the force of his deep thrusting into Veronique's soft pliant body increased until there was an audible SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP of flesh against flesh, his balls swinging against her.

It was this that alerted him to the fact that all was not well. Her juices had been flowing well and then when she should have been on the cusp of orgasm nothing was happening. Alexander searched her face looking for an explanation, it took him no longer than a few seconds before he realised that Veronique was warring inside with her strict upbringing and the new forces that bubbled inside her.

He encouraged her gently, reminding her of his words earlier

" when we we are making love and you feel the need to expel your juices don't fight it, let it go, it's a wonderful experience I promise you."

He hoped that would be enough to allow her to let her body take control and he continued pumping and thrusting until he lost control and the first hot creamy jets of semen splashed against the walls of Veronique's tight stretched hole.

Now it was a matter of wait and see if his advice had served its purpose.
 
She left herself in his hands, amazing her as he took her and her body to the edge and back over and over, with nibbles and kisses, with his fingers and mouth and tongue. Shocking her. Enflaming her. Her moans and groans filled the air, brought her pleasure. This was more than she ever thought possible.

Then he got between her legs and slipped his manhood in, and she felt the goosebumps cover her body as he began to slide in and out. Her body already was welcoming him and she suddenly realized that this was the honeymoon that she had dreamed of, full of love from an attentive husband, and plenty of sex. She vaguely wondered if she would become pregnant. She had heard of such things happening, though in a way she hoped that she would be married for at least a month or two before such would happen. The "heir and a spare" bit would be expected if her, of that she was sure as it had been drummed into her head by Aunt Lydia enough. Though, for now she wanted to enjoy the benefits of being made love to by her husband, who seemed to be very knowledgeable in how to excite a woman.

He seemed to know more about women than she knew about her own body, for he appeared aware of the fact that she was in conflict. His voice was gentle as he reminded her, when we we are making love and you feel the need to expel your juices don't fight it, let it go, it's a wonderful experience I promise you.

She nodded and relaxed her tight rein on her body. Almost immediately, she felt a quickening within her that threatened to overwhelm her. Rather than fight it, she sought to embrace it. As he pumped steadily into her, her breath came out in little gasps until suddenly, the world burst into a thousand pieces and it felt as if she were pushed over a precipice. With a cry, her back arched as her arms, outstretched, hands gripping blindly at the bedding. Her heart raced as if fleeing from her body while colors danced before her eyes. She felt a warmth fill inside her.

When finally her world was back together, Alexander held her in his arms as he kissed her. His bare skin against her bare skin felt wonderfully naughty. She smiled at him, her voice in whispered awe. "You were right! I feel as if I have been reborn. What was that, my love?"
 
It was only a matter of moments before he got his answer, Veronique began to squirm and buck under him thrusting her hips upwards almost throwing him off, strangled cries and gurgles bubbled from her lips as she rolled her head from side to side, back arching like a bow, her body out of control. Her hands grasped at the bed sheets turning her knuckles white. He felt her warm juices gush over his thrusting cock, bathing it in a slippery scented stream, once, twice, three more times his seed spurted inside her hot wet tunnel until he was spent and he lay quietly on top of her nuzzling at her white swan like neck.
Their bodies were both covered in a fine sheen of sweat that paid tribute to the energy expended over the past minutes. The bed sheets were wringing wet with a heady mix of sperm, love juice and sweat none of which bothered either of them as they cuddled.
Veronique broke the silence that had descended in a husky, wonder filled voice,

'You were right! I feel as if I have been reborn. What was that, my love?

Alexander smiled with a face full of love for his new young wife,

"That my darling was the first of many, many full blown uncontrolled, natural orgasms, you are promised at least three a week."

As he was speaking he pushed his hand between them and gathered some trickling sperm on his fingers and placed his coated fingers on her bottom lip giving her the choice as to whether she should lick or not.

Even though he was flaccid from his exhausting love making Alexander still had lots of energy that needed to be burnt off and he had so much he wanted to teach her to show her that being a good wife wasn't just about fucking and having orgasms.

"Can you stand?" he asked gently as he helped her to her feet and supported her as she started to buckle, still being weak at the knees after her introduction to Alexander's love making.

"Do you want to play a game my love?" The question was appealing and sounded sincere so when Veronique was steady on her feet and she gave a small nod he explained,

"It's rather like hide and seek, I will be blindfolded and you will find somewhere to hide in a count of ten then I seek you out, still blind folded. When I catch you, and be sure I will, then you will do what ever I say."

He allowed her to blindfold him and he heard her scurry away giggling,

"One,,,,, two,,,,, three,,,,,, four,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, eight,,,,, nine,,,,,,ten, I'm seeking you."

He began circling the bedroom his nose twitching the air for her scent.
 
That my darling was the first of many, many full blown uncontrolled, natural orgasms, you are promised at least three a week.

An Orgasm! She realized that she loved orgasms, and loved even more the fact that he had promised her at least three a week! Married life certainly had its advantages! Alexander smiled at her as he reached down between them. She was completely surprised when he proceeded to scoop up a portion of his spendings on his finger and then brushed it on her lower lip. At first, she was shocked. His seed on her lips? But then she remembered that he had licked her sex directly. This was what married people did? His action was something that she found hard to accept. But he was her husband. She had exchanged wedding vows with this man, had promised to honor and obey him.

Hesitantly, her small pink tongue peeked from between her lips to taste what he had wet her lip with. It had a salty taste. She licked a little more. She felt a bit overwhelmed and yet she was excited. Married life seemed to have some strange customs. Alexander seemed happy with her actions.

Can you stand?

Her knees started to give way as he helped her to her feet, but with his support, she found her legs. It was wonderful to have a husband that she knew would be there to catch her should she falter.

Do you want to play a game my love?. Such a strange question to ask her in their wedding night, but he seemed to have something particular in mind, and she nodded.

It's rather like hide and seek, I will be blindfolded and you will find somewhere to hide in a count of ten then I seek you out, still blind folded. When I catch you, and be sure I will, then you will do what ever I say.

Very strange indeed. But if he wished to play this game, then play it she would. She quickly blindfolded him and, finding this amusing, she giggled and then, remembering that her giggle would give away where she was hiding, she stopped laughing. Quickly, she stepped behind the brocade curtain covering one of the windows. She had tried being as quiet as possible. Had there not been a curtain liner, anyone looking up would have seen her bare bottom in the window.

Unfortunately, she couldn't see what Alexander was doing on the other side of the curtain There was the sound of movement as he appeared to be trying to find her. But she shouldn't see him so she would have to assume that he was not peeking. It suddenly occurred to her that they had not decided as to what she would get should he not be able to find her.
 
The scent of her arousal was everywhere, it would be difficult to track her down by scent alone but unless she could hold her breath for minutes at a time her breathing would not be quiet and even but heavier, it would be combination of her scented arousal and heavy breathing that would give her away.
With a self satisfied smile he stood stock still and breathed in the air and listened. Sure enough the air seemed to be more heavily scented to his right and the faintest sound of breathing. Alexander knew the layout of the bedroom like the back of his hand having spent a great deal of time there. 'This is too easy, let's have some fun, let her think she has won and she'll reveal herself.' The thought came into his mind and he moved in the opposite direction calling out "I'll have you soon my pet and you'll be my obedient little toy." He slowly circled the room until he was by the window covered by a brocade curtain.

"You are a clever little minx for sure, you have won so come on out and claim your reward."

He removed his blindfold and sure enough just as he predicted Veronique stepped out from behind the curtain a triumphant smirk on her face, her breasts swinging and jutting out proudly. She was about to speak when Alexander seized her round the waist and carried her squealing and protesting to an easy chair in the centre of the room.
Alex smirked at her, "Didn't I mention that there is no quarter given in this game? So I lied and you fell for it, you lose my pet."

He put her down facing the back of the chair ignoring the stream of curses and obscenities that spilled from her pretty mouth.

"Lean over the back of the chair my dear , tits at the front and hold onto the arms."

When he had her arranged as he wanted he pushed her feet wider so her pretty pink hole was on view and her buttocks jiggled as he gently slapped the smooth curves.

"Unfortunately a bed is not always immediately available when we wish to make love or just fuck so we have to improvise."

He stepped up close behind her, discarding the idea of introducing her to having her anus opened, thinking it was too early yet, far better to have her accustomed to being fucked in other ways and different positions than on her back.

Reaching over the back of the chair he cradled one fleshy tit in his hand and teased her swollen nipple. His breath was hot on her back as he kissed his way down her vertebrae to the beginning of her crack. Just as a gentle introduction he let some saliva drip into her crack and slide slowly between her pale white globes.

Alexander was really into this domination part of proceedings and he circled her slim waist with ease and teased her dark hairy bush with his fingers,

"I am not fully recovered yet from earlier my pet but my guess is you would like to orgasm again so my finger will have to do."

His long strong fingers found the hood of her clit, he ran his fingers round and round until her button began to swell and Veronique began to tremble and push against him.

"That's it my precious, don't fight it, this time won't be as intense but will more than satisfy."

Veronique began to shake and shiver as Alex moved from her clit and his fingers slid easily into her slippery channel and made her howl as he found her virgin G-spot.

Veronique collapsed in an exhausted heap on the floor when it was over and he smiled down at her,

"Rest a while my love ,you have one more position to go and I will fuck you harder this time."
 
She heard Alexander moving around the room as he tried to find her. Finally, he seemed to stop nearby before he announced,

You are a clever little minx for sure, you have won so come on out and claim your reward.

She just knew that she had outsmarted him and she proudly stepped out into the room. But, before she could speak, he pounced upon her, grabbing her by the waist before he carried her over to an easy chair that stood close to the center of the room. She complained to him the whole way over.

"This is not right! You cheated! You removed the blindfold! I saw you!"

Didn't I mention that there is no quarter given in this game? So I lied and you fell for it, you lose my pet.

He set her on her feet, the back of the chair facing her. She was angry and let him know in no uncertain terms that she did not appreciate being lied to, and by her husband of all people. He appeared to ignore her anger.

Lean over the back of the chair my dear , tits at the front and hold onto the arms.

She had no choice but to do as instructed though her stance was most undignified! Then he spread her legs even more before lightly spanking her buttocks a few times with his hand. She gave a squeal of protest.

Unfortunately a bed is not always immediately available when we wish to make love or just fuck so we have to improvise.

He pressed up close behind her and she felt the warmth of his bare skin against her bare skin, his hand holding her breast. Lips hot and moist began to kiss down her backbone, and she found herself enjoying it. He stopped at the beginning of the cleft between her buttocks, with something wet dripping into that dark space.

He used his fingers on her sex, causing her nether hair to tickle.

I am not fully recovered yet from earlier my pet but my guess is you would like to orgasm again so my finger will have to do.

Another orgasm! She tried to remember everything that he had taught her so far as his fingers teased her sex. Soon her husband had her shaking as if she had a fever as her body pressed back against him. His voice was in her ear, encouraging her.

Something smaller than his manhood slipped inside her. His fingers, just as he had told her. He began to pump them in and out of her before suddenly, he seemed to press a spot up inside her. Her body began to quake, shaking out of control. She was totally unaware of making any sound. By the time she was aware, she was panting on the floor while he stood over her smiling.

Rest a while my love ,you have one more position to go and I will fuck you harder this time.

"Then rest here with me, my husband. While I rest and you rejuvenate, let us talk if things that we could not speak of before the wedding." Alexander was soon on the rug with her. She smuggled up against him, hearing his heart beat in her ear.

"What is this secret of yours? For the man that just made love to me, the man that has been teaching me the secrets of sex and love, is nothing like the man that I see in public. Just who are you?"
 
Veronique's question did not really surprise him although he had thought it would be a few days before she would broach the subject but he knew was a very intelligent woman and of an enquiring mind.
He shifted her into a more comfortable position with her facing him and legs splayed out either side of him, he slipped his bulbous cock head just inside her slippery wet entrance to retain their intimacy as she sat on him, her breasts just touching his chest almost nipple to nipple.
Holding her gracefully shaped shoulders he spoke in hushed tones after looking round to check there was no one within earshot although they were completely alone.

"One cannot be too careful my sweetness, what I am about to tell you MUST stay within these four walls, I am only telling you now because you are my wife and I trust you implicitly. "

He leaned in and kissed her with a loving fervour.

"You are aware of the situation in France, the riots etcetera, but perhaps what you do not know is that the aristocracy is being murdered daily, a dear friend of mine just a few days ago was dragged from his home along with his wife and three children and nothing has been seen or heard of them since. What s this to do with me? I hear you ask, well a group of like thinking men like me are doing what we can to rescue some of these poor unfortunates, sometimes an individual sometimes we are fortunate enough to rescue a whole family."

Alexander paused to consider his next words and saw the look of incredulity on his wife's face, again he kissed her, then continued.

Sometimes this means one or a team of us enter France in disguise, somehow the Frenchies have worked out that it is group of rich men who are snatching their victims from under their noses, they are working tirelessly to discover who these men are, they are looking at rich thinking men and not empty headed dandies of the likes of myself and Percy. To protect ourselves we have each adopted a nickname, mine is THE PURPLE THISTLE. I have told you as much as you need to know except that I must leave you the day after tomorrow for two, possibly three days. Do you understand my sweet? This is the real me."

He put his arms round her and hugged her tight, in the process his member slipped further inside her wet velvety channel.
 
She was not sure that he would answer her truthfully. The man that she married, the man that had been making love to her all night, the man that she now nestled naked in his arms, was not the same prancing fop that had wooed her. And of the two, she certainly hoped that this was the real Alexander.

He turned her to face him as he arranged her legs so that they wrapped around him. She gave a light gasp as his manhood slipped inside her wet sex. His furtive actions surprised her, but it helped to make her understand the seriousness of the situation. But he could not trust his own servants? That was puzzling.

As he spoke, the incredulity of it all took her breath away. The Purple Thistle? Had it been someone else, she would have thought it a flight of fancy. But what he spoke of was dangerous. In fact, should he be caught, he could be put to the guillotine! Beheaded!

...I have told you as much as you need to know except that I must leave you the day after tomorrow for two, possibly three days. Do you understand my sweet? This is the real me.

She gave a cry out at his words. Leave in a couple of days! No! He hugged her closer to himself and she felt his manhood slip deeper into her.

Her voice was a terse whisper. "Leave me! No! What shall I do without you? Will not people think that it is strange that you leave me on practically our wedding night?"

He pulled her into him, bare skin against bare skin as she felt the link between them become more tangible. She didn't want him to leave for she realized that she loved her husband. In the space of a few hours she had fallen in love with her new husband.

A tear fell down her cheek. "What shall I do, my love? What shall I do?" She whispered.
 
Alexander hadn't thought of him leaving her for a few days would distress her so much, surely she could go without his cock inside her for a couple of days, then he thought of just how much he would miss her bucking underneath him and her sweet warm kisses but for now he had other things on his mind like her hot wet channel gripping him tight and fiercely.

Veronique was sat astride him with half of his cock inside her, it felt so good, his cock grew a little more, tightening her grip around his girth. He adjusted their positions so she was sat upright on his cock her hands supporting herself on his knees, her back arched, her ample pendulous breasts thrust forward as she slid back and forth on his very hard, very erect manhood.

"Imagine you are riding a fiery stallion with an outsize saddle horn that has every right to be where it is and is doing unexpected things to you."

He advised her through gritted teeth as he lifted her up and dropped her down again so she was fully impaled on his thick upright throbbing rod. He grinned at her lewdly as she took him at his word and rode him hard and fast.

Her firm yet soft malleable breasts bounced wildly and invitingly in front of him her nipples like large hard stalks. Laughingly his lips chased them as they bounced in and out of reach but his lips grazed them as they slipped past his lips,

"For goodness sake slow down woman, how am I supposed to suckle those ripe juicy nipples if you tease me as though they are apples in a barrel of water?"

He eventually managed to gasp between bouts of joyful laughter and groans of pleasure as Veronique rode him, grinding her hot wet sex against him. She almost outlasted him, climaxing moments before his hot creamy seed exploded inside her.

She fell forward into his arms as he gently pumped the remnants of his discharge into her,

"Was that good my little Buttercup?" He asked, little knowing the significance of that chance endearment. Veronique's head rested on his shoulder and she seemed lost for words as she just nodded, then burst into tears.

"What is it my dear? I didn't hurt you did I? Or is it the thought of my leaving you here all alone causing you such distress? You are right in surmising that it will seem odd my leaving so soon after our wedding night, rumours will abound, from you being frigid to me being too much for you take, so I propose that you come with me to Dover where I am to meet Percy and the others, you can stay at the Fisherman's Rest while we are gone and then when I return we can partake of the local sights together, provided of course we can find the door from our room"

He added the last part with a lewd chuckle and light slap on Veronique's naked rear.

"What do you say?"
 
Last edited:
With Alexander's help, she was soon bucking up and down his manhood, her breast gaily bouncing before him. It was amusing to watch him trying to catch her nipple with his mouth. She felt momentarily free as she rode her husband's member. How could women not like sex? This was wonderful. The only damper to it was that her husband would have to leave in a few days. She did find that she took well to sex, and was glad that she had apparently married a very sexual man, despite the fact that in public he came off as a dandy.

After a quite rigorous round of sliding up and down his member, and with much jouncing and laughing and more bouncing, until both of them, in a frenzy of shaking and shuddering and wild passionate kisses, she had climaxed, and so had he. She felt him fill her full of his seed, wonderfully warming. She collapsed in his arms, somewhat breathless.

Was that good my little Buttercup?

But the thought of him leaving her so soon after their wedding worried her and she could not help the tears that followed.

What is it my dear? I didn't hurt you did I? Or is it the thought of my leaving you here all alone causing you such distress? You are right in surmising that it will seem odd my leaving so soon after our wedding night, rumours will abound, from you being frigid to me being too much for you take, so I propose that you come with me to Dover where I am to meet Percy and the others, you can stay at the Fisherman's Rest while we are gone and then when I return we can partake of the local sights together, provided of course we can find the door from our room

She couldn't believe that he would be willing to take her with him. At least that far.

What do you say?

She burst into smiles, giving a squeal as she smothered his face with kisses.

"Would you? You would take me with you? Maybe I could help you. I will be a good wife for you. And I'll help all I can." She snuggled up to him. It occurred to her that there were a lot of things that they had not discussed that they probably should. Like how many children did he want from her? Or what would they do should she become pregnant? Or what he needed her to do to be a good wife in his society. Or how she was to talk about him to others.

She wanted to do everything right. She certainly didn't want to do or say something that would put his life or his work in danger.
 
Veronique's delighted reaction to his proposal, smothering his face with wonderful sweet kisses and pressing her naked body to his, settled it for him, she would accompany him to Dover. However he was famished,

"We must get dressed and have some breakfast, I for one am starving after all that exercise, I assume you are too?" He grinned as he spoke and kissed her lightly on the cheek.

"Nothing too elaborate mind, something you can discard easily when we return to the bedroom, I haven't finished with you yet."

They took breakfast then before they stepped out on to the balcony he told her,

"I fear I must keep up appearances and become the cad that everyone else sees, I may embarrass you somewhat none of it is intended to hurt you."

Greeting them, gathered on the lawn below were all the guests from the night before.

"Good morning friends and neighbours, I am pleased to announce that we have both done what was expected of us and my dear wife is no longer the woman she was, indeed she is now missing something, EH M'DEAR?"

He nudged her in the ribs as he spoke.

"As I was led to believe she was indeed pure and untouched soIt was a great relief when I finally gained entry."

He gave a whinnying inane giggle and wave to the gathering who cheered and clapped them both roundly before he hurried her back inside,

"I am sorry if I embarrassed you my sweet but it was expected of me, one more thing, no doubt you will be questioned as to what actually happened, you must tell them I was an absolute cad but once I got down to it I was a wonderful lover."

He soon divested Veronique of the simple dress she wore and she stood before him naked waiting expectantly.

He led her over to the chair in the centre of the room,

"Climb aboard with your legs over each arm so I may see your cute little bottom and your eager wet hole, I advise you to hold on tight as I am now fully refreshed."

He chuckled as he watched her carry out his instructions, no hint of apprehension on her face. Once she was in position he rubbed his hands over her little round white globes, kneading the smooth silky skin.

Then unexpectedly his shiny cock head was between her widespread legs and at the entrance to her partially open sex, he held her hips steady as he pushed slowly into her warm wet velvety sheath, he paused once in a while and slid in and out before slipping deeper inside her.
When he had her fully speared he rocked back and forth causing her hanging breasts to sway rhythmically. Faster and faster he went until her breasts were swaying and bouncing out of control almost hitting her in the face. She grabbed the back of the chair and held on tight gasping loudly as he fucked her for what seemed like an hour or more before he roared like a lion and filled her with his hot potent sperm and then he was out, his cock spraying his seed along her back.

"By gad my girl I do believe I have just fucked you royally."

He gasped as he let her go and let her dismount from the chair, he stood naked with his cock still semi hard and drops of sperm dripping on the floor.

"Would you be so good as to clean me with those sweet lips of yours?"

He asked, looking her in the eye, challenging her to refuse.
 
When he mentioned food, she realized that she too was hungry. She pulled out a simple morning wrapper, one that would look presentable should she be seen by others, yet would be easy to get out of when they returned to the room.

Once they had sated their hunger, she was taken over to a balcony that overlooked the front lawn.

I fear I must keep up appearances and become the cad that everyone else sees, I may embarrass you somewhat none of it is intended to hurt you.

She recognized the wedding guest from last night. Her father was there, weaving until he fell over on the grass. Betsy was standing over to the side being wooed by a gentleman who looked to be some friend of Alexander's. Someone noticed them and the crowd seemed to gather neath the balcony.

Good morning friends and neighbours, I am pleased to announce that we have both done what was expected of us and my dear wife is no longer the woman she was, indeed she is now missing something, EH M'DEAR?

She colored and looked away as his elbow nudged her. She was so embarrassed!

As I was led to believe she was indeed pure and untouched soIt was a great relief when I finally gained entry.

Her father gave a shout out of approval, raising his glass in the air. Meanwhile, her Alexander giggled like a demented horse, waving some white lace handkerchief to the crowds. Then suddenly, he was ushering her back into the room. Her face was bright red.

I am sorry if I embarrassed you my sweet but it was expected of me, one more thing, no doubt you will be questioned as to what actually happened, you must tell them I was an absolute cad but once I got down to it I was a wonderful lover.

She nodded as he began to undress her before leading her to the chair where he had earlier had her.

Climb aboard with your legs over each arm so I may see your cute little bottom and your eager wet hole, I advise you to hold on tight as I am now fully refreshed.

Eagerly she did as he told her to do. It would seem that her husband was living up to all the gossip that she had overheard about him. She awaited whatever it was that he had in mind, his hands on her buttocks were warm and exciting as he rubbed her skin. Slowly he pushed forward and she felt her body accept the intruder until his body pressed against hers.

With a gentle rhythm at first, he slid in and out of her sex. This was wonderful, as her husband made love to her. Slowly his speed increased and as it did, her breast began to bounce crazily and she thought that had he not held her by the hips, she would have been thrown off the chair despite the grip she had on the back of the chair. Suddenly, as he bellowed, he pressed deep into her and she felt his warmth filling her. Then, as he pulled out, she felt the warmth hit the small of her back.

By gad my girl I do believe I have just fucked you royally.

As he stepped away, she got down from straddling the chair, her legs a bit wobbly. She felt that she needed a bath, and she could feel some of his seed leaking out to run down the inside of her thigh . His next words shocked her.

Would you be so good as to clean me with those sweet lips of yours?

She looked at him, her eyes outraged. "You want me to put my lips on your winkie? I will not!"

She turned and flounced away from him, tears starting in her eyes. "First, you embarrass me by talking to everyone about how I lost my maidenhood, and now you want to degrade me by having me lick..." She burst into tears and sunk down on the floor, crying. No one had told her about things like this. Did other husbands ask such things of their wives or was it only she that had married such a degenerate?
 
Too late Alexander realised that he had pushed things too far too fast. Veronique would need to be coaxed into committing such an intimate act, have it explained to her that it would be an act of love on her part and become a normal part of their lovemaking and that in time she would enjoy having his cock in her mouth and even look forward to it.
He held her close to him casting light butterfly kisses over her face and tear streaked eyelashes trying to stem her tears.
His cock, he couldn't have Veronique referring to his manhood as his cock, leastways not in public, so he racked his brains to think of an alternative but to no avail. He called for a large hot bath to be prepared for them both hoping that something would come to him.
He stepped into the steaming bath first, testing the water, then he helped Veronique in and he sat down sitting her between his legs with her back to him. He used a soft soapy cloth to wash away the drying sperm spattered over her otherwise flawless back and asked her to raise her arms so he could wash underneath them. He quickly discovered she was ticklish under both arms and soon she was giggling and laughing as he teased her, hopefully having forgotten her earlier anger with him. All the time his brain was searching for an alternative name for his cock.
A smile crept over his face as it came to him
"RODNEY, we should call him Rodney, my cock I mean m'dear, when he is at his full stature he will be SIR RODNEY. You can use the name in public with no one being the wiser, when you are feeling needy you can change it so no one will notice to ' Rodme' that will be my signal to get you somewhere I can fuck you as soon as possible, what do you think?"
It was clear that Veronique love the idea as she burst into gales of laughter and pushed his head under the water.
 
Soon Alexander was apologizing to her, kissing her and holding her in his arms. He understood how he had upset her so much and after covering her in a sheet, he ordered his servants to prepare a bath for them. Once the tub was filled with wonderful, hot water and the servants had withdrawn, he stepped into the hot water and aided her as she too stepped in. A bath with her husband. How decadent! Alexander sat in the water and had her sit between his legs. Wrapping his arms around her, she leaned back against him. So this was married life.

She watched as Alexander soaped a cloth, having her lean forward as he scrubbed his seed off of her back. Then he discovered her secret. She was extremely ticklish! It was something that bothered her. Under her arms, the bottom of her feet, her ribs, even one spot behind her right ear. She hated it because anytime that she was angry, her father would tickle her ribs and soon she would be laughing.

Soon the two of them were laughing and splashing in the tub. Suddenly, he cried out, RODNEY, we should call him Rodney, my cock I mean m'dear, when he is at his full stature he will be SIR RODNEY. You can use the name in public with no one being the wiser, when you are feeling needy you can change it so no one will notice to ' Rodme' that will be my signal to get you somewhere I can fuck you as soon as possible, what do you think?

"YES! That is perfect!" She could not help the laughter that tripped between her lips. He wasn't expecting her to push his head under the water but he seemed alright with it. When he came up, he was laughing too.

She snuggled up to him, resting back against him. "Love, I understand why you pretend to be an irritating ninny, but I so wish that you could just be yourself. You are really very sexy, husband mine."

She grew quiet for a moment before she spoke, her voice thoughtful. "Love, I know that you are a worldly man, one that has had many..." She paused. "...affairs. I overheard several women talking about you, comparing your attributes. I am depending upon you to help make me a countess, someone that you can be proud of. And you know that I am, or rather, was a virgin, so I don't always know all the terms." Another pause. "I heard you use a word several times. It was something like 'flocked' or 'ficked' or something like that? That I was truly flocked? Does it mean what I think that it means?"
 
They laughed and splashed in the tub, water sometimes splashing over the sides, Alexander tickled her under the arms and began searching for other ticklish areas that he was sure she hadn't mentioned. He found that under her ribs was particularly vulnerable. Eventually she lay back against him, her plentiful breasts almost floating, he tweaked her dark pink nipples playfully as she became suddenly serious.

'Love, I understand why you pretend to be an irritating ninny, but I so wish that you could just be yourself. You are really very sexy, husband mine.'

"I know my sweet, it is so onerous for a man of my intellect to play the fool, why, I even have put the act on in my own house when the servants are around, it is vital that everyone only sees the fool but alone with you I can be myself, a serious minded man of intellect and as you say, very, very sexy."

He chuckled and dropped one hand between her legs to rub softly round her clit.

Veronique leaned back further opening her legs wider to allow him full access to her nether regions but she had more questions for him,

'Love, I know that you are a worldly man, one that has had many..'
She paused,
'...affairs. I overheard several women talking about you, comparing your attributes. I am depending upon you to help make me a countess, someone that you can be proud of. And you know that I am, or rather, was a virgin, so I don't always know all the terms.'
Another pause.
'I heard you use a word several times. It was something like 'flocked' or 'ficked' or something like that? That I was truly flocked? Does it mean what I think that it means?'

Alexander threw his head back and guffawed loudly,

"Truly Veronique you astound me, surely you must have heard the term amongst your friends when discussing their various conquests. I can assure you that you have been neither 'flocked' nor 'ficked' but you have been soundly 'fucked' this past night, three times if my counting is correct and you loved each and every time. It is not an appropriate word to use in mixed company however nor others that have the same meaning such as 'ridden hard', 'suitably used', 'shagged' and a multitude of others. I thought you more worldly but it's clear that your education is not yet complete."

By this time the water had cooled so they climbed out of the tub and began drying each other, Alexander paid particular attention to Veronique's large breasts rubbing each one in turn so the other jiggled and he made sure he dried thoroughly between her legs and rubbed her mons and bush with gusto.

"Dress with care my love, ensure you show enough to prove you are not prudish but not enough to encourage those who might think you wanton. As for me, I fear it has to be something outlandishly flamboyant and I must return to my other persona.
 
Alexander seemed to know just how to get to the heart of the matter, his fingers heading straight to the space between her legs, slowly rubbing it while his other hand playfully tugged on her nipple. She couldn't help but moan in answer. However, when she asked him about the word that she had heard him use, he laughed at her. So, the word was 'fucked'. She would remember those words that he had just taught her. She nudged him as he teased her.

"My friends were just as innocent as I. When we got together and talked of marriage, we talked of love, not sex. I told you that before but I don't think that you believed me." She nudged him again. "Remember that, my love."

Since the water had cooled, he helped her out of the tub and they took turns drying each other. He was very thorough in drying her and she smiled with delight. And she took special care in drying his manhood and the pouch at its base. She could tell that he was getting excited so she stopped. Apparently they had somewhere to be or something that had to be done.

Dress with care my love, ensure you show enough to prove you are not prudish but not enough to encourage those who might think you wanton. As for me, I fear it has to be something outlandishly flamboyant and I must return to my other persona.

She nodded, understanding that all good things have to end sometime. It was interesting watching him dress, all the lace and ruffles were more than she herself had.

Once he had finished dressing, she wrinkled her nose at the flowery outfit he had donned and the abundance of scent he managed to wear. Then she rang for Anna.

"I wished that you had kissed me before putting on that malodor. Anna is on her way to help me dress so off you go."

There was a knock at the door and Veronique called out, "Enter!"

Anna entered, giving a quick curtsy as Alexander pranced out the door. The young maid closed the door before beginning to dress her Mistress. Veronique had pulled out a fairly simple dress of ecru watered silk with flowers embroidered all over. She opted for having Anna prepare her hair in a simple coiffed design. Light makeup was applied though the girl remembered to not apply the beauty mark. Her only jewelry was her wedding ring.

"Well, Anna, do I look like a countess?"

"Oh yes, ma'am. Most definitely."

"It is a nice lie, Anna. Never mind. This will have to do."

Veronique headed out the door and down the stairs.
 
Alexander waited by the door to the garden where the guests were gathered, he had a few words of advice for his young bride as she would be unaccustomed to being the centre of attention.
"Remember my love when questioned as you undoubtedly will be, I behaved like a cad all night long , prancing around the bedroom spouting unintelligible poetry but when it came to the moment of truth, your deflowering it was wonderful for you and don't be shy about mentioning how impressive 'Rodney' was. Give me your arm my love."

They stepped out together with Alexander wearing his most inane grin and waving a lace handkerchief airily at his male friends and blowing kisses at the ladies. Veronique was whisked away for questioning by the ladies who surrounded her and soon she was lost from sight. Alexander did not fare much better, the men shot questions at him from all sides.
"How was she Alex?."

"Does she fuck well?"

Are her tits really as big as they look?"

Alexander fended them off with typically meaningless answers then launched into his own version of what happened, making it as amusing and detailed as would satisfy his all male audience.

"As you can imagine she was as nervous as a kitten, what with being alone with me in my bedroom, a man of MY reputation with the ladies and knowing that she would soon know the truth of the matter. Once I had persuaded her that we would get nowhere while remaining clothed and we were both naked, she was most impressed if not a little nervous, what young virgin wouldn't be?"

He gave a whinnying laugh and hefted his groin in both hands to demonstrate.

"What next Alex? Do tell, did she open her legs for you?"

"With some reluctance and persuasion she took me in and screamed the place down as I deflowered her, after that she was most compliant and now she is the complete wife, suitable for a man of my prowess."

He gave a high pitched giggle and looked around searching for Veronique as he wanted to be by her side and feel her warmth. He finally located her amongst a bevy of young and not so young ladies, all looking suitably impressed as Veronique gave her version of the previous night's events.

"Come , my flower, you can watch me practice my sword play, Pablo, my instructor is here and his time is far more valuable than mine, at least it seems that way with the extortionate rates he charges."

He hardly noticed the gleam that came into Veronique's eyes when he mentioned swordplay and Pablo. Together they found Pablo in the practice room and Pablo greeted them warmly and kissed Veronique on both cheeks.

"Eet is good to see you again Madam,you have missed the last few lessons, preparing for your wedding to this rascal no doubt. You were doing so well, let us hope you have not forgotten everything I taught you."

"You know my wife Pablo? That is a surprise, a woman with a sword in her hand is just asking for trouble."

WHEEE he whinnied.
 
Last edited:
After receiving one last warning from her husband, they re-entered the fray. Almost immediately, she was surrounded by women asking her all kinds of questions. She lost sight of Alexander as various women of high society, many titled and most women that had never said two words to her suddenly asking her the most private of questions.

"I hear that he is well endowed! Is that true?"

"Does he have much staying power?"

"What kind of lover is he?"

"Are you sore, dear?"

The questions were coming at her fast and furious and she knew that how she answered would be most important. She now ran in higher circles than she had grown up in. And saying the wrong thing, in this instance, could get her husband killed.

"Well, having not been intimate with any other man save my husband, I have no way of making a comparison. I will say that I watched him dress. And though those unknowingly would accuse him of wearing a codpiece, there is no padding. I can assure you, women, that that is all my husband.

"Alexander seems to be rather fond of poetry, though I have no idea whose poetry it was. He has a tendency to dance around the room, waving his lace handkerchief and not making much sense. But once he stopped flitting around the room quoting flowery lines, the sex was incredible. And as to staying power, I'm not sure how many times is considered above average. Three? Four? Five? Ladies, you must tell me and then I can be more succinct."

Suddenly, the women were abuzz, whispering. "Five times! Did you hear that."

"Ladies! Did I say five? I only asked what is above average. I am newly a woman made, though I will say that despite the pain we all have felt when we are taken to womanhood, I am very happy to lay with my husband, each and every time that he wishes it."

"Really? He is that good?"

"The sex more than makes up for the prancing around the room."

Suddenly, Alexander was by her side, taking her arm to steer her away.

Come , my flower, you can watch me practice my sword play, Pablo, my instructor is here and his time is far more valuable than mine, at least it seems that way with the extortionate rates he charges.

Pablo? Here? She was excited though she hid it. Instead, she made her excuses to the women and went with Alexander.

It was a large exercise room holding the standard things found in one - various sabers, foils and dueling swords. Standing in the center of the room was wonderful Pablo. He greeted Alexander before coming over to greet her, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Eet is good to see you again Madam,you have missed the last few lessons, preparing for your wedding this rascal no doubt. You were doing so well, let us hope you have not forgotten everything I taught you.

"You know my wife Pablo? That is a surprise, a woman with a sword in her hand is just asking for trouble. WHEEE


"Dear Pablo, I have so miss our lessons though I did work on my own trying to not fall behind. Had I known that this was where we were heading, I would have chosen something else to wear."

She turned to Alexander. "My husband, there is much that you don't know about me."
 
Alexander stood open mouthed and for once almost speechless at the revelation that his shy perfect bride had been taking lessons in what in reality was a male's domain. He did however manage to gasp,

"Egad m'dear, you are full of surprises, is there more I should know about?"

Pablo interrupted,

"i would be most interested to see how you compare to each other, Alexander, has your agility improved any? Veronique, have you mastered the wrist technique I showed you? Let us find you some suitable clothing and you can pit yourselves against one another."


"That would not be fair, a man against a member of the fair sex? She would not last five seconds."

Alexander protested, the thought of him duelling against a mere woman was ridiculous.

Pablo smiled his white teeth gleaming against his dark skin,

"We shall see, go find a pair of pants Veronique and we shall see who is the more accomplished."

Ten minutes later Veronique reappeared wearing a body hugging leather suit that stirred his groin, but he pushed all thoughts of sex to one side as Veronique twirled a foil expertly around in front of her.

"Be careful with that you could hurt yourself." he mocked her, shrugging off his coat.

"ON GUARD" called Pablo from the sidelines.

To Alexander's surprise Veronique immediately adopted the classic 'ON GUARD' position,

"COMMENCE" came the command from Pablo and before Alexander knew it, his foil was flying through the air as with a lightning lunge and a flick of her wrist Veronique disarmed him.

Red faced, Alexander recovered his foil, grumbling that he was not fully prepared,

"Have I not told you many times Alexander that with a weapon in your hand you should always be prepared, now take this seriously. ON GUARD."

Once again Veronique struck the ON GUARD pose and when Pablo called out,"COMMENCE" she attacked in the same manner but this time Alexander deflected her foil and she found only thin air. Then she was defending furiously as a determined Alexander tried to breach her defence, eventually he scored a hit on her left breast and the scores were level.

"By gad my sweet, you are rather good." Alexander panted in admiration.

"The decider then, a two minute time limit, if there is no winner then honours are even." Pablo dictated the terms and once again they faced each other, determination on both their faces.

Back and forth they went, thrust and parry, thrust and parry, both were sweating profusely when Pablo called time and declared a draw.

"Well done both of you, although both of you have things to work on, I can declare both of you as up to level two standard."

Pablo praised them both and Alexander told Veronique to gather her clothes.and they would return to their bedroom and take another bath. They took a circuitous route to avoid everyone.

Once they were in the solitude of their bedroom and the bath was ready Alexander grinned at his sweaty bride,

"I don't know how you got into that outfit all by yourself but I will enjoy watching you undress."
 
Last edited:
It was obvious that her husband was completely caught unaware that she had been training in fencing. After a wedding night of being shown just how naïve she was in the bedroom , she had managed to show Alexander that he did not know his wife as well as he thought that he did. Before she could answer her husband, Pablo interjected.

i would be most interested to see how you compare to each other, Alexander, has your agility improved any? Veronique, have you mastered the wrist technique I showed you? Let us find you some suitable clothing and you can pit yourselves against one another.

Surprisingly, Alexander did not want such a match. Pablo appeared not to hear him but instead suggested that she change so that the challenge could occur.

Heading back quickly to her dressing room, she discovered Anna repairing a dress. Anna was a good ladies maid, and knew many of her mistress' secrets, though Alexander's secret would be one that she would not share with the woman. However, as to her fencing lessons, the woman was well aware.

"Pablo is here, Anna. Quick!" The maid knew just where to lay her hands on the outfit that Veronique trained in.

Throwing on her cloak, she managed to avoid running into anyone and was warmly greeted by both men upon her return. It felt great to feel a foil in her hand again. She tested its balance, twirling it in front of her. Alexander teased her, the sound of the blade swished as it cut through the air.

"ON GUARD!"

She was ready and quickly got into position, foil at the ready. Alexander seemed surprised.

"COMMENCE!"

She wasted no time in knocking his foil out of his hand with a simple lunge. Her husband was somewhat shocked as Veronique smiled and raised an eyebrow to him.

Eventually they got down to an actual skirmish between the two of them. In a way they seemed to be evenly matched. What she was weak in, Alexander was strong. And what he was weak in was her strength. Between the two of them, they would make a perfect defense.

Eventually a draw was called. She was pleased and Pablo seemed quite delighted. Alexander was a bit surprised himself, at least he appeared to be.

Wanting to return to their bedroom to get clean, Alexander told her to get her clothes. Laughing, she told him, "Alexander, just where do you think that I changed? Behind the door?" She quickly grabbed her cape and threw it around her shoulders. Alexander showed her a less traveled route back to the bedroom. Once back, he called for a hot bath be drawn and as soon as it was ready and they were alone, Alexander stepped back and, grinning at her, said, I don't know how you got into that outfit all by yourself but I will enjoy watching you undress

"Well, Anna helped me change. Her and Father were the only ones that knew about my lessons with Pablo. Rest assured that she only knows about me so if you wish, I can tell her that you are indulging in my fantasy and letting me continue my classes with Pablo."

She sat down, grinning at him. "I do need your aid in removing my boots. And then I will remove the rest. If that is what my husband wishes."

She held a booted leg out and he took it, helping to remove each boot before stepping back. Standing, she slowly unbuttoned the shirt, the valley between her breast now clearly visible. The leather breeches were next, as she unfastened them and slowly slid them down her legs so that she could step out of them. Her shirt, sweaty and a bit dirty, hung from her shoulders, open and giving her husband glimpses of what it kept hidden.

"Tell me, my love, would you like to have the honors?"
 
The odour of sweat on a woman's body was normally abhorrent to Alexander's delicate nostrils but Veronique's offer overrode his delicacies and besides she looked so alluring standing there naked but for her unbuttoned shirt that only partly hid her soft mounds.

"It will be my great pleasure." He murmured with a devilish twinkle in his eye as he moved closer and carefully parted her shirt so it hung either side of her panting breasts. Gently he cupped them both in his hands feeling the sweat trickling through his fingers and the greasy texture of her normally soft skin. The pad of his thumbs brushed over her swollen erect nipples and he bent his head to suckle each one in turn, then he buried his head between the soft pillows and he squeezed them against his face inhaling the odour of her sweat,

"Even your sweat smells like the most wonderful perfume."

He murmured quietly before pulling the shirt quickly off her delicate ivory shoulders and scooping her up in his arms and literally tossing her into the bathtub with a mighty splash,

He undressed as he commanded her, "Stay there and wash yourself before I join you."

He watched as Veronique hurriedly washed herself , her breasts swayed and jiggled as she washed.

"Place your legs over each side of the tub my dear, Sir Rodney is coming to call."

He chuckled as Veronique complied and he literally dived into the tub, his head surfacing close to her cherry red lips and his cock teasing her wide open entrance.

He kissed her soundly, his tongue roaming inside her warm sweet mouth as he pushed his cock fully home into her soft welcoming sheath.

"Now my love I am going to fuck you so Demned hard you will regret trying to get the better of me with the foil. I must admit though I am impressed with your level of competence, level two what? The same as me, Pablo must be mistaken."

He teased her mercilessly as he fucked her every bit as hard as he had promised, Veronique squirmed and squealed as he pounded her pussy, he spurted deep inside her and laid his head on her heaving, panting bosom.

"I trust you have learnt your lesson, any more of that and there will be a repeat."

He rolled his eyes up to meet her's.

" PLEASE" He grinned.

As Veronique stood to step out of the tub, one foot on the floor and the other still in the tub her tight round rear was staring him in the face and her tiny brown puckered hole was in full view.

"Stay right where you are." He croaked, debating in his mind if now was the right time to introduce her to the joys of having her rear end penetrated. The water will have softened the rim of her tiny hole so it wouldn't hurt too much if he just inserted a finger he told himself. Tentatively he pressed a finger against her anus and unsurprisingly she flinched but didn't pull away. Encouraged by this he pressed harder and his finger slipped in knuckle deep, slowly he moved in and out, not attempting to go any deeper.

"Veronique honey, " He began " If you don't like it or it hurts too much just tell me and we'll leave it to another time."

He paused, waiting anxiously for her reply.
 
Last edited:
From the gleam in his eyes, Veronique knew that her offer would not go unnoticed. Once revealed, her breast ached for his touch and she was rewarded when he sucked each nipple in turn before burying his face between the two sweaty mounds. She ran her fingers through his hair, so turned on by his actions.

In short time, he had pulled the shirt from her shoulders and picked her up, carrying her over to the bath and plopped her in, sending a great backwash out of the tub.

As he hurriedly undressed, he ordered her to get herself clean. She rushed to comply, feeling his eyes glued to her body as she washed herself.

Place your legs over each side of the tub my dear, Sir Rodney is coming to call.

She smiled, excited as she did as he had ordered.

"A most hearty welcome to you and to Sir Rodney."

Alexander dove into the bath with her, kissing her hard as he slid his manhood into her.

Now my love I am going to fuck you so Demned hard you will regret trying to get the better of me with the foil. I must admit though I am impressed with your level of competence, level two what? The same as me, Pablo must be mistaken.

"It is you the was a mistaken in your underestimation of your wife." She teased him, just as he had teased her. She could not help the moans and groans that issued from her lips, his buttocks bobbing in and out of the bathwater as he kissed her while ducking her. Then, just as she climaxed, with a final slam she felt his member throbbing as he filled her insides with his warm seed.

With his head resting between her bosoms, he grinned up at her.

I trust you have learnt your lesson, any more of that and there will be a repeat. PLEASE

"I thoroughly enjoyed my lesson and look forward to my next one." She smiled back, kissing him soundly. Looking around, she noted that there was quite a bit of water in the floor.

"I fear that there is more water outside than inside the tub. Have you always been such a sloppy bather?" She giggled as she rinsed off and stood, preparing to get out of the tub. With one foot on the bath's rim, Alexander told the to stop. Thinking that perhaps Sir Rodney wished another round, she waited.

Alexander pressed his finger against her anus. She started, thinking that his had perhaps found the wrong opening. She could not understand his fascination with that orafice. He pressed a bit harder and she gasped as his finger sank past the tight ring. Slowly he began to move his finger in and out. It felt strange, as if she needed to relieve herself.

Veronique honey, If you don't like it or it hurts too much just tell me and we'll leave it to another time.

Another time? This meant that he would be trying such again. First he wanted her to lick Sir Rodney, and now, he had a fascination with her anus. She pulled away, his finger slipping out of her. Turning to face him, water dripped from her nude body to add to the copious amounts already on the floor.

"What is going on? Why this strange fascination with such things? It was not made for sex, was it? It is for the elimination of waste from our bodies. It is a nasty portion of the body. I don't understand why you did that."
 
Back
Top