Impossibly Long Nipples

Gray area?

lol!! yes, grey area. others here have been known to use it to maybe make themselves into something they're not. bigger boobs, bigger penises, etc. you know as well as I do that not everything or everybody here can be taken at face value.

Damn!

lol!! yes, grey area. others here have been known to use it to maybe make themselves into something they're not. bigger boobs, bigger penises, etc. you know as well as I do that not everything or everybody here can be taken at face value.

Couldn't have said it better myself! You just beat me to it.

I don't come here for fun I just like breasts and nipples I like to play with them ;)

ok... i get...

so tired of this.

Again.. just a very natural pic of ME!. Who I am. All.. kind of.. of me.
this is who I am.

Last edited:
so tired of this.

Again.. just a very natural pic of ME!. Who I am. All.. kind of.. of me.
this is who I am.

I know I've said it before but it's amazing how your figure can be like that.

addmision

yea ok.. I am guilty. do I like the attention or comments(only the good ones) hahaha.. I do......... am I ashamed.. nope. I follow the logical confession of Marilynn Monroe.

yea ok.. I am guilty. do I like the attention or comments(only the good ones) hahaha.. I do......... am I ashamed.. nope. I follow the logical confession of Marilynn Monroe.

You definitely have nothing to be ashamed of; thank you for sharing your exquisite figure with us! It seems to me that most that post on here appreciate your contributions. I certainly do.

I love your breasts!

And we love your posts and that you love to be flattered.

Back