Handjobs

wow

That turned into a very hot thread with all those entries! May have to jerk off now?

Would love to handle a cock right now.
Taking it soft, giving it a little squeeze and a long stroke. Stretching it up to its length, wrapped firmly in 1 hand. Stroking as i feel you harden in my hand. Drizzleing a liitle coconut oil on the tip, mmm maybe a bit more oil. Rubbing both hands up, down, around. Across the tip then plant a nice sloppy kiss right there. :devil:
Getting lost in playing with your cock. Hearing you moan with pleasure, encouraging more. Stroking up, taping my fingers along the shaft. Love the feeling of you getting harder. Stroking. Telling you how much i enjoy pleasing you this way. Stroking. Harder. Faster. Stroking. Twisting. Oil. Cupping your balls, firmly. Rolling them between my fingers. :heart:
Your almost there. Faster, strokes. Pumping up and down. I cant resist, i need to taste. :kiss:

Oh my god! You're amazing! Now just remember to squeeze my balls nice and hard when I cum.

Handjob tease

I love when the chaps are ready to cum. When he reaches his pinnacle I surprise him with a bj

I like giving hand jobs in public. It makes the chaps shoot big loads either in my hand or hanky. Often happens cum on my nylons.

I love receiving hand jobs in public. Most of mine have been while driving.

Special skills...
Paying very close attention to how my partners body responds to the various strokes and touches so that I can give the right amount of pressure to the right point at the right time.

tumblr_no4tvf3kYf1uv9f7io1_400.gif

Back