Kaena's Dungeon of the Unknown

"Makes sense. I am off today, so I am doing the same thing."

She cuddles into him, sighing happily.

"Its nice to have time off once and awhile"
 
*smiles and bops him softly on the nose*

Silly pet. Any plans for the day?
 
so far nothing, my brother is working but we were talking about golfying this afternoon

tail wags gently
 
*Stretches out luxuriously on the couch*

I am just being lazy today. Though I should be doing some work around the house. But, not in the mood.
 
Her footsteps echo once again on the hardwood floor as she enters the room. Her long white dress leaves a trail behind her in the dust left by a room long forgotten. With a sigh, she silently moves through the room lighting the candles that rest along the walls. As the room is finally lit, she grimaces at the amount of dust that has collected on the equipment and couches that are scattered around the room. Pouring herself a drink of Baileys at the bar, she brushes the dust from her lounge in the corner and settles down in the soft cushions. She watches silently as the slave girl she has brought with her works quickly to remove the dust and restore the room to its former glory.

Taking a drink she leans into the cushions, closing her eyes as the memories of times spent here wash over her. It has been too long since she has visited her dungeon, way too long. A sorrowful sigh escapes her lips as she thinks of those that have appeared to have abandoned her and moved on to greener pastures. She sits in silence and broods, dreaming of days long past and wondering if her desires will ever be fed again.
 
Hello, Lady Kaena. I didn't have opportunity to visit your dungeon during its previous openings. I hope you'll consider allowing me some time now. I would even offer my services for cleaning up the equipment, even to the point of offering myself as a trial subject to make sure the equipment is in good working order.
 
Mistress Kaena, your dungeon sounds quite decadent and enticing. That St. Andrews Cross is particularly intriguing, and has me wondering what a naked, helpless naked male would experience when tied to it ... ;)
 
Her footsteps echo once again on the hardwood floor as she enters the room. Her long white dress leaves a trail behind her in the dust left by a room long forgotten. With a sigh, she silently moves through the room lighting the candles that rest along the walls. As the room is finally lit, she grimaces at the amount of dust that has collected on the equipment and couches that are scattered around the room. Pouring herself a drink of Baileys at the bar, she brushes the dust from her lounge in the corner and settles down in the soft cushions. She watches silently as the slave girl she has brought with her works quickly to remove the dust and restore the room to its former glory.

Taking a drink she leans into the cushions, closing her eyes as the memories of times spent here wash over her. It has been too long since she has visited her dungeon, way too long. A sorrowful sigh escapes her lips as she thinks of those that have appeared to have abandoned her and moved on to greener pastures. She sits in silence and broods, dreaming of days long past and wondering if her desires will ever be fed again.

Enters your dungeon on silent feet, wondering if you are around. It takes but a moment to see you resting back into the soft cushions of your lounge. A small smile comes to my lips as I continue to walk, this time moving silently across hardwood floor, hoping that it doesn't creek and give away my presence. The smile on my face widens when I come around the lounge and see you with your eyes closed.

It is an easy enough task to approach you so silently, but a much harder one to lower myself to my knees before you without brushing against you or scuffing my feet audibly on the floor.

When at last I manage the task, after what feels like an eternity, my hands move slowly through the air before finally coming to a rest on one of your calves, letting my fingers press lightly on either side of the bone and slide then slowly up towards your knee and then back down again.
 
I start at the feel of your touch, not having heard your silent approach. I open my eyes to see you kneeling before me and a smile plays upon my lips. Its is the first time you have visited my dungeon, but, you are one I am familiar with and enjoy the company off.

“Such a pleasant surprise to have you join me this evening,” I shiver at the feel of your hand on my leg.
 
A smile comes to my lips when I feel you jump at my my touch. My dark brown eyes lift to meet yours as I hear you speak, nodding at your words as I know they are all true.

As you continue to speak, I adjust my position only slightly, sitting directly in front of you on the floor so that I can brace your foot on my chest and add a touch more pressure with my hands.

"You'll have to forgive me for startling you. I seem to have forgotten my bell at home." I say with a wry smile as I press into the meat of your calves with four fingers on each hand while my thumbs use a gentler pressure as they continue to slide up both sides of the bone.
 
I laugh softly at your remark and lean back on my lounge, letting you work your magic on my leg. Its been a long time since I have been pampered and I can't lie and say I am not enjoying it.

As you work I allow myself to relax and watch you with half closed eyes, not hiding the fact that my eyes are wandering over you body.
 
Last edited:
Even as I focus on your leg, I can see the way your gaze wanders. I let a small but knowing smile come to my face before slowly shifting my position once more. I move to sit on the floor so that I can plant one foot on the floor and rest your heel on my knee so that I can focus more specifically on your foot.

I let my fingers press into the top of your foot as my thumbs press first into the arch of your foot, then the ball, and back again. I move my hands slowly but deliberately, shifting my pressure based on your reactions, trying to focus on where you seem to want it most.
 
Gingerly and slightly wide eyed entering the dungeon, not really sure what to expect. A tiny ball of excitement in my stomach. Hello?
 
Even as I focus on your leg, I can see the way your gaze wanders. I let a small but knowing smile come to my face before slowly shifting my position once more. I move to sit on the floor so that I can plant one foot on the floor and rest your heel on my knee so that I can focus more specifically on your foot.

I let my fingers press into the top of your foot as my thumbs press first into the arch of your foot, then the ball, and back again. I move my hands slowly but deliberately, shifting my pressure based on your reactions, trying to focus on where you seem to want it most.


I moan softly as your adept fingers find the sore points of my foot. Once I feel I have had enough, I gently pull my foot from your grip.

"If you keep doing that I might fall asleep and we both know we don't want that," I say softly, reaching out to brush my fingers along your neck.
 
Your moan brings a broader smile to my face as I continue to let my hands linger on and worship your foot, taking great pleasure in making you feel good in such a simple way as this.

It is with great reluctance that I allow you to pull your foot from my reach. My dark brown gaze lifted to find yours as I hear you speak, and I let out a soft chuckle at your words.

My heart skips a beat when I see your hand reach out, and it skips another as my eyes drift slowly closed when I feel your gentle touch brushing down my neck. "Oh? And what do we want?" I ask coyly as I shamelessly tilt my head to giver you better access to my neck as I let out a soft sigh of content.
 
I can sense your reluctance when I pull my foot away and I smile softly. Your intense gaze as you look up at me sends a shiver down my spine.

I can feel your pulse quicken as i brush my fingers along your neck and I laugh softly at your coy remark.

"I think you can figure that out," I tease as i lean down to brush my lips along your neck and ear. I move to unbutton your shift as I kiss down your neck.
 
Your words make me smile, and the feel of your lips on my neck and ear send a shiver down my spine. The feel of your hands spurs mine to action. Not wanting to impede your actions as you unbutton my shirt, my hands lift and, staying on the outside of yours, I let my hands glide along your forearms and slide slowly up and down the full length of your arms. Each time my hands reach the top of your arms, they slide under the ends of the sleeves of your dress, teasing at the skin I can't see as your hands continue to work at the buttons on my shirt.
 
I smile as I feel your hands glide along my arms. Still I focus on unbuttoning your shirt and soon draw it down over your shoulders, revealing your bare chest. I look up at you with a grin before ducking my head and taking your nipple in my mouth, teasing it with my tongue before moving to the other.
 
The motion of you pulling the shirt down pulls my arms with it. The sudden dip of your mouth and the feel of your tongue on my nipple pulls a soft gasp from me. Mine are more sensitive than most, almost like a tiny penis in your mouth sending electricity shooting through my body.

I pull a hand out of my shirt so that I can fist it in your hair as you move to my other nipple, sucking and teasing it like you did with the first. My hand doesn't try to hold you there or pull you closer, but simply clenches in your hair and holds there, as I moan shamelessly as I enjoy your attentions.
 
I shiver at the sound of your gasp as I take your nipple in my mouth. It appears I have found a weak spot of yours. I continue to tease your nipple with my tongue before biting I lightly.

I involuntarily tense up for a second as I feel your hand entangle in my hair. I wait for a second to see if you are going to attempt to direct me, but, when you simply hold onto my hair I relax and continue my teasing .

I raise my head and gently untangle your hand from my hair and look around, wondering if I should introduce you to some of the items the room has to offer.
 
My body continues to quake and my fist clenches and relaxes in your hair as I continue to enjoy your attentions. As I was reluctant to let go of your foot earlier, I am similarly reluctant to let you pull my hand from your hair, but I do ultimately do so.

When I see you start to look around, I take the opportunity to slip behind you and dare to lean in close and press a kiss to the side of your neck as I let my hands glide down your arms once more. My senses are tingling with excitement as I wonder what will happen next.
 
I moan softly as you kiss my neck, feeling the warmth of your body against my back. I smile as you run your hands down my arms.

"You are a brave one aren't you," I say, my voice teasing. "Most have to earn the right to touch me." I bare my neck more to allow you better access.

"Is there anything in the room you would like to try," I ask
 
I let out a moan all my own as I hear you moan at my actions. Your words bring a smile to my lips, even as they continue to linger on your neck. "Yes, but any common pet can follow directions. True submission is knowing what is needed before it's even asked." I whisper boldly and heatedly against your neck.

Your question makes me hesitate briefly, debating the many choices before my hands slide up your arms once more. "There are many things that I would like to try..." I start as my hands lift to your shoulders. "I think my first choice, if it is truly my choice, would be to repay the favor that was your generous attention." As I finish speaking, my hands move to try and brush the shoulder straps of your dress off your shoulders, wondering if you'll allow it.
 
Back
Top