BA's Nook

5c5ba980868eb54cbfd0dd7cd1e204e7.jpg
 
Just an FYI for anyone who may be reading this thread, I have updated the first post to include my current RPs and will be trying to keep that list updated.
 
"My only love sprung from my only hate!
Too early seen unknown, and known too late!
Prodigious birth of love it is to me,
That I must love a loathèd enemy."
 
I really love the pictures you have posted. Just discovered your site. Very Nice. Think you must be a romantic with magical tendencies.
 
I really love the pictures you have posted. Just discovered your site. Very Nice. Think you must be a romantic with magical tendencies.

Thanks! Haha, yeah. Most of the RPs I'm writing with people at the moment are in a magical and/or fantasy setting, so most of the inspiration photos I've been posting follow that theme.
 
It's an old feud, actually between the sorcerer and the Princes father but the ties of blood are strong in this kingdom. The King had hunted down and destroyed the Sorcerer's kind either killing it expelling them from the kingdom. This has turned the Sorcerer, whose powers can be used for good as well as harm, against the King and fuelled a bitter rage. The manner to hurt the King most deeply, and to inflict the same kind of hurt he himself has experienced, is to hurt those loved by the King. With the Queen having died many years ago (accidentally killed by one if the Sorcerer's clan perhaps) this leaves only the Prince. And, how better to hurt the Prince than to take the woman he loves? Of course this leaves a path open for redemption of all the characters and lots of adventures on the way ...

What do you thinking?

Interesting take on it, I like it! Thanks for the suggestion. 😊
 
Last edited:
I wonder. Is she hidding from someone or something or was she hidden there from someone or something?

Such wonderful images. A shame you rarely share them anymore.

Yes, I suppose I'd been neglecting this thread.

She looks so relaxed I'd never considered her to be hiding, but who knows. It's an interesting thought.
 
Back
Top