Devious Homewrecker...

sh0wst0pper

Experienced
I'm looking for a female that is interested in playing the role of super devious, evil homewrecker. A woman that gets completely turned on by stealing a loving husband from the wife that is head over heels in love with him. I'm not just talking about an affair. I'm looking for it to really be the epitome of betrayal. Fucking right under her nose......Getting this husband to cut her off from any/all intimacy, and then having the nerve to be the wife's crying shoulder.

I know it's twisted. But if you're interested, feel free to PM!

I'm looking for a female that is interested in playing the role of super devious, evil homewrecker. A woman that gets completely turned on by stealing a loving husband from the wife that is head over heels in love with him. I'm not just talking about an affair. I'm looking for it to really be the epitome of betrayal. Fucking right under her nose......Getting this husband to cut her off from any/all intimacy, and then having the nerve to be the wife's crying shoulder.

I know it's twisted. But if you're interested, feel free to PM!
Willing to role play this if you want and haven't found anyone to write it with you.

Back