Professor fetishes

Well, I'm a newly-minted PhD. I'm not tenured, in fact I'm holdoing on for dear life as an Instructor. It's in math, that nerdy enough for you? In my past life I was a figure skater, and I still train, so I'm borderline hott. I can do all the competition jumps, but I don't have time to compete any more.

So in graduate school the professors never hit on me, and where I live it is unlawful for a person in a teacher-student relationship to have sex with the other, even if they are both of age and consenting. I don't know how such a law is supposed to be enforced, but the University where I teach says they are pretty strict about it.

Doesn't stop my fantasies, though. They're mostly about older male professors hitting on undergrad girls. The "sex-for-grades" thing is pretty worn by now. There was a scandal in one of the junior colleges where an administrator was blackmailing girls into being prostitutes, maybe some potential there. There was another scandal at the athletics department (no, not THAT one) where athletes' girlfriends were being blackmailed to protect their boyfriends. That's even twisted enought to appeal to me.

I'm pretty vanilla, though, especially in real life, where I teach Calculus 101, and write papers on obscure topics in topology. I used to write porn, but the place I posted went down on me and all my stuff got lost, kind of like my last relationship. So maybe if I finish this paper on the density of prime numbers in nonlinear scaled spaces I can get back into it. Pornography, I mean, not scaled spaces.
I'm fairly certain I missed the point here. What were you trying to say?
 
It is always enticing to hear of the fantasies and the few where the imagined desire spilled over into reality! As a prof it is impossible not to allow the image of a student now and then populate one's erotic flights of fancy. I've definately been hit on, flirted with, and been indecently exposed to a few "accidental" glimpses! :rolleyes: None never trespassed across the boundaries of "appropriateness." None of those did...

It was the quiet shy one that finally got me! :cool:

Given the strict policing of such behaviors these days, it is always much appreciated to meet a young woman who is willing to take some iniative and be a little bold. As a prof, to initiate anything, even "innocent" flirting, is taking risks...

But it is always fun when sexual topics come up in class...
 
sexuality class fingering

in my sociology of sexuality class i would often sit at the back of the room.. always wore a skirt and no panties to that class... sometimes i'd finger myself and hope that the prof would see.. he was 50+... sometimes i wonder if he ever did see
 
For sure. I think the whole relationship with a female professor is hot- the stature they have and how they're trying to help you.

It's especially nice if they're kinda flirty, which happens.

I don't have a particular fantasy other than doing stuff with them at their house or in their office.
 
Morning everyone, I stopped by to take a peek and I have to say this is an awesome thread. I had the wildest crush on my Biology Prof. I'll have to come back and tell you about it..... Note... My Prof was also my best friends dad...... AWESOME!!!!!!
 
Morning everyone, I stopped by to take a peek and I have to say this is an awesome thread. I had the wildest crush on my Biology Prof. I'll have to come back and tell you about it..... Note... My Prof was also my best friends dad...... AWESOME!!!!!!

Oh, BBG, you can come be my student! ;)

But also agree - this is a hot thread. Not just reflecting on the many sexy young women I've had the pleasure of flirting with or "seeing", but also reflecting back to my days as a student and the several crushes I had on some of my profs.

One was Chinese who always dressed so provocatively - wearing very tight skirts, low cut tops. She didn't have big breasts, but wow, what enticement to want do well in that class! Rumor had it though, that she was having an affair with her married professor back at the university she had just finished grad school from...
 
in my student days, i would have loved to have secretly pleased a female prof.
 
In case any ladies may be interested,......

Yea, I be one a 'dem ( not a English teacher in case you were wondering):rolleyes:

Great thread and enjoying the responses!!!!
 
Oh yes... I do suffer from the Professor/Student fetish affliction. I blame a former professor/Dom. He taught me so much more than Psychology... ;)
 
I have a senior colleague who reminds me so much of one of my undergrad profs. Very professional, straight, strict, and hot as hell. Everytime I'm in a meeting with her, my mind immediately starts wandering, imagining having been one of her students...

On another note, had a situation the other day I'm still not sure what to make of. Had a meeting with one of my grad students - she is a returning student, married with two teenage kids. She is a very hot milf, though a bit younger than I. In class and whenever I see her in the department or around campus she dresses very casually, jeans, nothing too fancy, never any make-up or anything. She is naturally beautiful.

However, the day of our meeting in my office, she came in all dressed up - short skirt, perfume, make-up, hair done up - she was looking gorgeous. I asked her by-the-by what she had going on that day - nothing! she just came to campus to meet me, had an undergrad class she was sitting in on, then was heading back home as her sons were home on vacation. Did she dress up just for me????
 
Last edited:
Ha. I married mine.

Lucky, lucky sod!

I will always remember the intelligent, caring, commanding, chiselled, irish rugby player that I spent nearly all of high school lusting after, and then many nights since. I hope I meet him again, in a bar, when we're both older and he doesn't reccognise me as one of his old students, just a woman seducing him and doing a damn good job of it.
 
Oh, BBG, you can come be my student! ;)

But also agree - this is a hot thread. Not just reflecting on the many sexy young women I've had the pleasure of flirting with or "seeing", but also reflecting back to my days as a student and the several crushes I had on some of my profs.

One was Chinese who always dressed so provocatively - wearing very tight skirts, low cut tops. She didn't have big breasts, but wow, what enticement to want do well in that class! Rumor had it though, that she was having an affair with her married professor back at the university she had just finished grad school from...

Gotta love those Professor's..... they are just too hot for words.....


Yea, I be one a 'dem ( not a English teacher in case you were wondering):rolleyes:

Great thread and enjoying the responses!!!!

I agree, this is a totally awesome thread..... Prof.... I bet you would rock the classroom no matter what....
 
Last edited:
I don't think I really have a thing for professors; but I'm dating one.

I've roleplayed a student a few times -- and I can tell he clearly digs the dynamic!
 
Back when I was a college junior, I had a professor who was about 45 and rather good-looking, and on a few occasions he broadly hinted that he'd like to get in my pants. My response was to ignore his hints. Part of me wanted to give it a whirl, but I figured that I shouldn't risk the potential complications. And besides, it wasn't as if I was hard-up for sex in those days.
 
Back when I was a college junior, I had a professor who was about 45 and rather good-looking, and on a few occasions he broadly hinted that he'd like to get in my pants. My response was to ignore his hints. Part of me wanted to give it a whirl, but I figured that I shouldn't risk the potential complications. And besides, it wasn't as if I was hard-up for sex in those days.

Greatly enjoy your college day stories BG! Curious, how did he make his intentions known?

Saddly, it has become increasingly complicated these days for even innocent flirting.

Though I did have a fun class discussion the other day on sex toy parties that made a few of the young coeds blush...
 
I have a huge crush on one of my professors.
She is single, 30ish, and cute as a button.

I've discussed this with a few on Lit, and after briefly trying to make it a reality, decided to just keep it a fantasy.
 
So, did you find out?

Did she dress up just for me????[/QUOTE]

Did you ever find out, Lost Yonder?
 
Did she dress up just for me????

Did you ever find out, Lost Yonder?[/QUOTE]

Must admit, I don't really know - usually she dresses in class fairly conservatively, never gives any hint - thus my confusion over her dress the other week. But I have another meeting with her later this week and guess I'll find out!
 
Must admit, I don't really know - usually she dresses in class fairly conservatively, never gives any hint - thus my confusion over her dress the other week. But I have another meeting with her later this week and guess I'll find out!

So what happened after that next meeting?
 
Back
Top